• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Norry, Norry, Norry, (shakes head in shame)  how much lower can you go?

Quote from: akwilly on July 10, 2015, 10:14:17 PM
Yikes. sometimes I have trouble typing what I'm trying to say. I should have been more specific. I struggled to get laid for about 2 weeks so that is fixed.

LOL, akwilly.  Anyone who listens to Noory too much is bound to have those Noory moments.  I have them once in a while.  :-[

Thank God, Art is coming back!

Robert

Quote from: WOTR on July 10, 2015, 03:10:47 AMFrom what little I know about steampunk, I really could not understand how it could have its own "magic."
Listen to "Animal Magic" by Professor Elemental.  Hey, I found a live performance video --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoUDA39GxzI

Dateline

Art has a test run on the nineteenth.  Yipeeeeeee!

akwilly

Quote from: Dateline on July 10, 2015, 10:21:33 PM
Art has a test run next Friday.  Yipeeeeeee!
Yahoo! I gotta order a radio, I guess I will try ccrane. I have serius at home but the only terestial radio station I pick up plays C2c on FM. I've noticed I get some staticy AM stations at night but hope a upgrade will allow me to pick up Art.

Picture of Jorch's guest tonight, Gypsey Teague. Oh boy. Speaking of getting laid, Jorch might want to lay on the charm tonight, he might get lucky and end up in the sack with Gypsey Teague. He might be in for a big surprise though. Gypsey wrote a book on transgender women. http://www.gypseyteague.com/books.html  Jorch should ask her if a new high-profile transgender makeover a la Bruce Jenner would get him the exposure that he so desperately wants. He could be the new Caitlan, with more back hair than a mountain gorilla. 

akwilly

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 10, 2015, 10:51:47 PM
Picture of Jorch's guest tonight, Gypsey Teague. Oh boy. Speaking of getting laid, Jorch might want to lay on the charm tonight, he might get lucky and end up in the sack with Gypsey Teague. He might be in for a big surprise though. Gypsey wrote a book on transgender women. http://www.gypseyteague.com/books.html  Jorch should ask her if a new high-profile transgender makeover a la Bruce Jenner would get him the exposure that he so desperately wants. He could be the new Caitlan, with more back hair than a mountain gorilla.
If thats not a Dude then I give up

Quote from: akwilly on July 10, 2015, 10:54:49 PM
If thats not a Dude then I give up

If Jorch gets soused enough maybe he won't notice the block and tackle down underneath.

albrecht

Will Peter Davenport bail, or be fired by paralegals and Norry? He has long history with Art. I hope Art has him on. It would be a "very interesting" report.
-GNS

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 10, 2015, 10:51:47 PM

OMG!

I think this may be a jump the shark moment.  I want to turn it off but I can't.

Juan Cena

Gypsy Elaine obviously comes from the Robert Ghostwolf tradition of creating your own BS titles and organizations.

Also, F**k Clemson.

He's a mental health counselor!  :o  Oh, I'm sorry I meant to say she.

George just said "Icelantic" instead of Icelandic. Dolt. I think his guest Gypsey has an adam's apple. She kind of sounds like Elmer Fudd too. Is this whole show a piss-take?

trostol

this is already awful..she was close on steampunk then decided hey imma just make something up to shove into the trend that steampunk was/is

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2015, 11:19:36 PM
OMG!

I think this may be a jump the shark moment.  I want to turn it off but I can't.
WTF has happened to the SC I used to love? Old South, manners, tradition, Bible-belt, firework stands, etc. Switching flags for fags? Kidding (of course) but does this he/she/whatever walk around down there? And even has a job there? A "practicing witch and elder" of a "steampunk" (recall what punk means in prison) in SC and a PROFESSOR and some kind of COUNSELOR for people?? And his ridiculous, and Norry's, Manichean beliefs. Norry is always so all-over-the-place with what he believes, it is funny.

I imagine she still has an xy chromosome. In that case, scientifically speaking, she is still a he. IMHO

Quote from: albrecht on July 10, 2015, 11:25:28 PM
WTF has happened to the SC I used to love? Old South, manners, tradition, firework stands, etc. Switching flags for fags? Kidding (of course) but does this he/she/whatever walk around there? And even has a job there? A "practicing witch and elder" of a "steampunk" (recall what punk means in prison) in SC and a PROFESSOR and some kind of COUNSELOR for people??

Too many transplanted Yankees in the big cities and college towns.  The old Southerners are still there but their influence has been marginalized.

Dateline

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2015, 11:26:49 PM
I imagine she still has an xy chromosome. In that case, scientifically speaking, she is still a he. IMHO

Norry, you have a match and you did not even need ParanormalDate.com

trostol

'' are they like lightning bolts sort of ? ''

wow what a question lol

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2015, 11:26:49 PM
So like the supposed Martina Navratilova or Michelle Obama phenomena? I can't wait to hear about "the witches' guides to wands" and shutter to think about what "wands" might be talked about.
-GNS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2015, 11:28:04 PM
Too many transplanted Yankees in the big cities and college towns.

There aren't all Yankees. You guys have Lindsey Graham.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 10, 2015, 11:19:36 PM
...I think this may be a jump the shark moment.  I want to turn it off but I can't.

What I'd give to see our noble valdez's review of this guest.

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on July 10, 2015, 11:25:24 PM
this is already awful..she was close on steampunk then decided hey imma just make something up to shove into the trend that steampunk was/is

In other words, she the prototypical C2C guest.

pyewacket

Quote from: inuk2600 on July 10, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

I can see Noory rocking the Christian Media. Maybe not as well as Peter Popoff and his "miracle spring water", but he could make a healthy killing off those gullibles with his miracle carnivora.

albrecht

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 10, 2015, 11:30:10 PM
It would not surprise me if he was "counseled" by her/him/it. Or disciplined with a "wand." Maybe we should ask his sister who accompanies him during the next political interview.
-GNS

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 10, 2015, 11:30:55 PM
In other words, she the prototypical C2C guest.

pretty much..she is of the new agey type of paganism

Juan Cena

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 10, 2015, 11:30:10 PM

He may have dated Gypsy at some point. They're both from South Carolina.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dateline on July 10, 2015, 11:29:00 PM
Norry, you have a match and you did not even need ParanormalDate.com

Dave was actually neutered as a kid.