• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 05:24:58 PM
He'd better take calls. We  don't want two hours of bad knee talk and what an ungrateful sow Kathy is.

Oh, I suppose you are right. 

Without calls, it would be an audio only version of his Youtube's.  I guess the advantage being that one doesn't see the rubble in the background.

Still - this maiden voyage will undoubtedly be the only voyage of the George Senda Show.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 05:03:01 PM
Just when you think the Falkie thread can't plummet any more we get this abomination.

Wait...the genius George is all knowing.  This might explain why he is growing a beard.  Duh.

Who gave who fleas?...

Asking for a friend

Love ALL

pate

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 25, 2017, 10:27:01 AM
Falkie has an extensive collection of woo-woo books, and we know he's gotten a lot out of them because as a gifted speed reader he'll read about 200 pages on a short bus trip.

Hehe, a grifted speed reader on the short bus...

Lilith

George reminds all the trolls to behave and follow the rules when they call in tonight.  His words, not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHb0gx5AbI

whoozit

George is a conosewer of the finer things in life.  His name is synonymous with class, distinction, and refinement (notice the Oxford comma).

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on February 25, 2017, 05:29:36 PM
George is a conosewer of the finer things in life.  His name is synonymous with class, distinction, and refinement (notice the Oxford comma).

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 25, 2017, 04:57:55 PM
Kathy knows what Patty's cooter smells like?

Season 3 episode 7. Senda stated Kathy had a threesome with Patty's ex-husband.

I believe the word rape was also flung out there.

littlechris

I'm hoping Jason Callan calls into the show tonight.

Mr. Callahan, if you are reading this,  will you be calling in to George's show tonight to get to the bottom of all this mess he's saying about you on the internet?

Surely if he can drag your name through the mud all over the net, I'm sure he's man enough to explain his actions on the phone tonight if you do decide to call in.

Thanks Jason. Be well and congrats on your growing fan base.

-LC

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 25, 2017, 05:29:13 PM
George reminds all the trolls to behave and follow the rules when they call in tonight.  His words, not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHb0gx5AbI

It should be fun! It may be too much to hope that this could launch George on a new/old career path and get him out of his economic woes.

whoozit

Unfortunately for George, most of his seas are littered with rocky shoals that lead to wreck and ruin.

Quote from: whoozit on February 25, 2017, 07:01:10 PM
Unfortunately for George, most of his seas are littered with rocky shoals that lead to wreck and ruin.

you are most likely right! The HMS Senda goes down again.

whoozit

How do I sell the George Senda show as counting for date night?

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 25, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

A grotesque tapestry of sexual degeneracy combined with a severe lack of overall general self-awareness. I love it. However, I will be avoiding shellfish and Cincinnati.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 05:03:01 PM
Just when you think the Falkie thread can't plummet any more we get this abomination.

Think on that next time you have some tuna.

A gherkin next to some tuna....am I the only one with a dirty mind?  :P

Quote from: whoozit on February 25, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

Make it a drinking game. Take a drink every time Senda says "haterz".

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on February 25, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

Tell her it's going to be an important live "performance art" piece, very exclusive.

And if he quits the show within ten minutes and follows up with a YT vid pronouncing Jaz and MK as treacherous, duplicitous sons-a-bitches, then you have to split the booze evenly among all players and guzzle, then turn on the tube for Joey Bishop Show reruns.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 25, 2017, 08:05:59 PM
And if he quits the show within ten minutes and follows up with a YT vid pronouncing Jaz and MK as treacherous, duplicitous sons-a-bitches, then you have to split the booze evenly among all players and guzzle, then turn on the tube for Joey Bishop Show reruns.

BJM, I got my 👁 on you.

chefist

Is there a pool on how long the show will last? Was George paid to do the show?

Folks are already in the chat. No cyber vermin and no troll terrorists!

Quote from: rekcuf on February 25, 2017, 08:25:52 PM
Folks are already in the chat. No cyber vermin and no troll terrorists!

I thought vermin was one of the main topics this evening?  Listen rekcuf, I forgot my tie, are you still gonna let me in?