• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 10, 2015, 01:07:37 PM
Well, there's always cash prizes (concert tickets, cruises)...  :D

I get what you're saying, maybe people have some ideas.  It would be easier to tune in live here on the west coast if it were later

(PS we still love you Curtis)
I think we should have a sweepstakes. First prize winner gets to smoke a joint with Aldous at the park of their choosing (my preference, the Alice In Wonderland statue in Central Park)
Second prize; two joints with Aldous.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2015, 02:03:28 PM
Curtis, next time you have some fabulous ideas create "The general musings of themudking" thread and post them there.

Maybe we should have a 'The specific musings of The General' thread in this forum.

The General

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 10, 2015, 09:44:03 PM
Maybe we should have a 'The specific musings of The General' thread in this forum.

Only if all posts
must be submitted in the
form of a haiku.

Pale Horse

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 10, 2015, 03:39:46 PM
I think we should have a sweepstakes. First prize winner gets to smoke a joint with Aldous at the park of their choosing (my preference, the Alice In Wonderland statue in Central Park)
Second prize; two joints with Aldous.

What, no Rush tickets?

Pale Horse

Quote from: VegasI15 on April 10, 2015, 02:16:21 PM.  i hate to admit it but the best part of last nights show was the preceding, pre.recorded show.  The regular show was depressing.   

See, MV, You need me for entertaining conflict and dialouge, you Brain-Dead Prick.  Somehow you  are at your best while disparaging and ridiculing me. Probably fueled by your distaste for the hard Truths. I understand and forgive you; Cognitive dissonance can be a real bitch.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on April 11, 2015, 12:48:14 PM
See, MV, You need me for entertaining conflict and dialouge, you Brain-Dead Prick.  Somehow you  are at your best while disparaging and ridiculing me. Probably fueled by your distaste for the hard Truths. I understand and forgive you; Cognitive dissonance can be a real bitch.

Aww, little boy is hurting. Give him space, everybody.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2015, 12:51:09 PM
Aww, little boy is hurting. Give him space, everybody.

I'm not the one with my head up their arse. Eyes closed tight to the world, fingers in ears, humming and rocking, trying not to hear anything too upsetting, to worrisome to deal with...

Go Back to Your Video Games, Truth-Abstainer... Leave the thinking and book learning to the grown ups. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on April 11, 2015, 12:56:10 PM
I'm not the one with my head up their arse. Eyes closed tight to the world, fingers in ears, humming and rocking, trying not to hear anything too upsetting, to worrisome to deal with...

Go Back to Your Video Games, Truth-Abstainer... Leave the thinking and book learning to the grown ups.

Yeah, you've got your finger on the pulse of everything. Listen, random douche on the internet... sometimes people will disagree with you. Mommy must not have prepared you for that. Sorry you've taken it so hard, but here's some candy.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2015, 01:02:30 PM
Listen, random douche on the internet... sometimes people will disagree with you.

No agreement necessary, dude. Just seeking capable game-players for thought exercises.
Sometimes people are expected to think for themsleves and not turn to Jim Norton for answers.   

Also, if you're gonna bring my mum into this, then I sincerely hope your daughter grows up and dates a fellow just like your buddy, Jim Norton. At least then you won't have to be exposed to any outlandish CTs.

MV/Liberace!

Jim Norton? What did I say about Jim Norton?

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2015, 01:22:39 PM
Jim Norton? What did I say about Jim Norton?

That's what I thought. Nobody wants their daughter to date Jim Norton. He's not respectable.

ONeill

Quote from: Pale Horse on April 11, 2015, 01:14:11 PM
Sometimes people are expected to think for themsleves and not turn to Jim Norton for answers.   

Yeah, right.

"I am a fighter, a former governor, a navy seal, I've been on the inside and now I'm ready to talk"

Pale Horse

Seriously though, MV. All kidding aside. Just looking for entertainment and conversation. Not getting much of either with all the bickering. I don't understand your objections.. I'm a proud CT, that's all... Hell, my name is Pale Horse... Name says it all.. Just here to be a Paul Revere.  I dont get why you're so anti Pale Horse? Someone should represent the CTs.  Ain't I clever enough to be occasionally funny? Don't I often have a swift dick-joke at the ready, just for you? What the problem, man?

'Michael', can you confirm the rumor that you are really Tommy, and 'MV' and 'Curtis' are really just voices you are doing on the podcasts?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 11, 2015, 08:49:07 PM
'Michael', can you confirm the rumor that you are really Tommy, and 'MV' and 'Curtis' are really just voices you are doing on the podcasts?

with every bite of this alfredo, your suspicions are becoming more founded.

BobGrau

Quote from: Pale Horse on April 11, 2015, 01:14:11 PM
No agreement necessary, dude. Just seeking capable game-players for thought exercises.

Also, if you're gonna bring my mum into this, then I sincerely hope your daughter grows up and dates a fellow just like your buddy, Jim Norton. At least then you won't have to be exposed to any outlandish CTs.

Just straightup trolling 101 bullshit now... I don't think you believe your own Truther shit at all, you're just here to cause trouble.
It shows how well respected Aldous is around here that your whiny ass is being tolerated.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2015, 09:31:44 PM
with every bite of this alfredo, your suspicions are becoming more founded.
Bacon alfredo with a deep friend cheesecake plate for dessert.  Followed by a statin and another supplement that supposedly counteracts the fat globules that now comprise Tommy's "blood".  Cause he's afraid of death and stuff. 

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on April 11, 2015, 11:48:48 PM
Bacon alfredo with a deep friend cheesecake plate for dessert.  Followed by a statin tangy tangerine and another carnivora that supposedly counteracts the fat globules that now comprise Tommy's "blood".  Cause he's afraid of death and stuff. 

fixed

Daggit

Are we ever going to hear the missing part of the last episode or is it somewhere in time now?

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on April 13, 2015, 07:11:20 AM
Are we ever going to hear the missing part of the last episode or is it somewhere in time now?
Lost it in the portal transfer.  It happens.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on April 13, 2015, 07:11:20 AM

curtis hasn't sent me the audio.  he recorded it.

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2015, 01:38:10 PM

Yes, but was it recorded creepily?

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2015, 01:38:10 PM
That fuckin guy.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 13, 2015, 02:21:27 PM
Yes, but was it recorded creepily?

It was.  I'm still totally creep'd out by it, too.

ponyboysunset

So fellow gabbers is there a show tonight? I hope so as I enjoy chatting with all of you!

starrmtn001

Same question as PBS.  Are we going to have a show tonight?  Maybe, tomorrow night?  You gotta know we love our get-togethers.