• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Quote from: onan on November 23, 2013, 03:48:55 AM
Quite honestly, if anyone is attacked because of their first post... most likely they have a personality disorder.

By and large this forum is populated by well reasoned and intelligent people.

In a first post. on a forum that is generally supportive of Art Bell, that talks about his son getting ass raped shows a significant lack of awareness.

I wonder what new colorful speech will be directed my way?
Granted, ass raped was a little unfeeling perhaps. But my point was, and is, why should any of us even know anything of such a personal matter? Can't imagine what father would broadcast that to millions of listeners, whatever the reason. I like art bells shows, but he has a shitty side I've seen time and again. I'm taking the side of his poor son, and dead wife, and even the people who just recently got fucked on Sirius and radios. I still think art is great as a radio guy. Not so much as a human anymore.

coaster

retired41

sometimes a lesson is achieved .

Spooky Matter

Quote from: onan on November 23, 2013, 03:48:55 AM
Quite honestly, if anyone is attacked because of their first post... most likely they have a personality disorder.

By and large this forum is populated by well reasoned and intelligent people.

In a first post. on a forum that is generally supportive of Art Bell, that talks about his son getting ass raped shows a significant lack of awareness.

I wonder what new colorful speech will be directed my way?
no attack here.   But you can't say there is not a group mentality that is so petty-fuckin-cliquish that it can hardly be noted, intelligent and reasonable.  Old men, I've gathered from reading, hovering 50s to 60s acting like fucking high horse retards!  I'm not saying I'm innocent but fuck, look at this psycho bitch, it's a guy for the record, stalking me.  Go read the cunt's posts attacking me from out of no goddamn where!  Looks like he's posted more personal pictures on people, people I'm suppose to be btw, and when I've complained I'm told to use ignore!?  I've got some dry-balled loser wack O following me around and are u going to say that anyone deserves this?  And why?  Because I said a few things to some annoying people just like so many here do constantly?

That don't fly baby.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: coaster on November 23, 2013, 04:06:21 AM
Some of you need to unplug.
Why coaster?  See this is what I mean.  I jump on sometimes and hate the way it's going but other than commenting to one asshole instead of everyone I just split.  You feel the need and I assume privilege to tell the ones chatting to unplug and I say U unplug.  But fuck no that won't be tolerated!

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 04:02:56 AM
Granted, ass raped was a little unfeeling perhaps. But my point was, and is, why should any of us even know anything of such a personal matter? Can't imagine what father would broadcast that to millions of listeners, whatever the reason. I like art bells shows, but he has a shitty side I've seen time and again. I'm taking the side of his poor son, and dead wife, and even the people who just recently got fucked on Sirius and radios. I still think art is great as a radio guy. Not so much as a human anymore.
Yeah for that record, it was fucked.  Antagonistic.  I like being antagonistic sometimes but not like that.

coaster

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 04:14:37 AM
I say U unplug.  But fuck no that won't be tolerated!
Sure it will. Watch this... Cheers folks, have a good one.

retired41

the control you think you have may just be a Quidence .

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 04:16:04 AM
Yeah for that record, it was fucked.  Antagonistic.  I like being antagonistic sometimes but not like that.
It was not antagonistic, but perhaps in bad taste. I guess I should've used the PC term of the month for being molested, but at that time I was writing in a hurry. Apologies go out to arts son, and him only. Not to Art, and especially not to the rejects on here who were quick to pounce.

onan

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 04:09:13 AM
no attack here.   But you can't say there is not a group mentality that is so petty-fuckin-cliquish that it can hardly be noted, intelligent and reasonable.  Old men, I've gathered from reading, hovering 50s to 60s acting like fucking high horse retards!  I'm not saying I'm innocent but fuck, look at this psycho bitch, it's a guy for the record, stalking me.  Go read the cunt's posts attacking me from out of no goddamn where!  Looks like he's posted more personal pictures on people, people I'm suppose to be btw, and when I've complained I'm told to use ignore!?  I've got some dry-balled loser wack O following me around and are u going to say that anyone deserves this?  And why?  Because I said a few things to some annoying people just like so many here do constantly?

That don't fly baby.

There will always be a group mentality. sometimes it feels comfortable, sometimes not. But always.

I think some people here believe you to be another incarnation of a poster named Lily. I don't know if you are that person or not, and frankly don't care.

I also realize that everyone has a different way of reacting to criticisms,  legitimate and unfounded.

I think your position of an "old man's club" may have a bit of legitimacy. But it is also reasonable to expect any type of forum to have a "culture" that has evolved over time. It may seem unfair, or unreasonable to some but to others it feels like something deserved for the time spent.

I know how it feels to be stung by another's words, most of us have have that experience often enough to try to avoid it.

All I can suggest is to take a moment and realize, even people we disagree with, can be worthy of respectful conversation. And yes I know sometimes the more caustic verbiage is the first to be seen. It happens... I can't change it... on either side of the fence.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 04:27:08 AM
It was not antagonistic, but perhaps in bad taste. I guess I should've used the PC term of the month for being molested, but at that time I was writing in as hurry. Scotty's go out to arts son, and him only.
Yes bad taste.  I meant antagonistic to the people here. Sorry I wasn't clearer.
And bad taste to Falkie.  I like him.  U don't say that kind of stuff to people.  You just don't.

If he'd spoken just like that to u well that's different but I didn't see that and I'm now going back on what I said about not getting into it. U could just apologize and fix it though.  I can't.  I'm dealing with scumbags who attacked first in a way that is mo def bad fucking taste.  And Really??? the know it all speeches from some.   I wish I never clicked to follow this thread and if anyone knows how to undo that...

I keep getting an email for every post and then coming back when I just want to sleep.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: retired41 on November 23, 2013, 04:21:51 AM
the control you think you have may just be a Quidence .
is this ab?  I read you retired right? lol

onan

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 04:02:56 AM

I agree with some points you make. His history has some twists that would be concerning to me if he were dating my sister.

If only we had a perfect world.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 03:35:24 AM
I'm sure there are 4 other posters and you, who want to have me banned. You are surely the selfsame bitches who started attacking me after my first post. Buncha humorless dry balls- the whole lot of you. I really doubt MV is a whiny little bitch like you guys. So, good luck with that.
People predicted you would be dead, blah blah blah?!!' WTF are you talking about?! You've got some serious delusions grandpa.

Not delusions at all.
If you'd been on the other forum I posted in for over 12 years you would have seen people who come on and immediately start attacking people just because they can.
I got some of those handles removed and/or banned during that time. I was NOT referring to this forum but using it as a reference.
Or don't you understand WHAT  I am posting about ?
I'm not paranoid at all, just relating facts.
And I don't have to call people names, make light of their age, financial or employment status like you do.
You feel superior to people on here because you know you're anonymous and you think you can do it indefinitely.
And you KNOW it totally derails the thread of discussion to do so.
That's why you're doing it, in part.
Go get some professional help.
You need it.
And this forum doesn't need you, no matter how YOU think people who object to your harassment are pussies or whatever other pejorative you choose to call them.
The only loser in this is YOU not us.
You're the one who consistently resorts to insulting people becuase you think its appropriate or because you presumably enjoy belittling people or are doing it for shock value.
Intelligent people and intelligent posters don't need that.
You obviously thrive on that.
It's now time for me to block your animus and hatred once and for all.

retired41

a falling leaf will soon regenerate.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 23, 2013, 04:40:24 AM
Not delusions at all.
If you'd been on the other forum I posted in for over 12 years you would have seen people who come on and immediately start attacking people just because they can.
I got some of those handles removed and/or banned during that time. I was NOT referring to this forum but using it as a reference.
Or don't you understand WHAT  I am posting about ?
I'm not paranoid at all, just relating facts.
And I don't have to call people names, make light of their age, financial or employment status like you do.
You feel superior to people on here because you know you're anonymous and you think you can do it indefinitely.
And you KNOW it totally derails the thread of discussion to do so.
That's why you're doing it, in part.
Go get some professional help.
You need it.
And this forum doesn't need you, no matter how YOU think people who object to your harassment are pussies or whatever other pejorative you choose to call them.
The only loser in this is YOU not us.
You're the one who consistently resorts to insulting people becuase you think its appropriate or because you presumably enjoy belittling people or are doing it for shock value.
Intelligent people and intelligent posters don't need that.
You obviously thrive on that.
It's now time for me to block your animus and hatred once and for all.
Say it isn't so :( and for the record, I act this way in person as well. Anomymity means nothing.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: onan on November 23, 2013, 04:33:23 AM
There will always be a group mentality. sometimes it feels comfortable, sometimes not. But always.

I think some people here believe you to be another incarnation of a poster named Lily. I don't know if you are that person or not, and frankly don't care.

I also realize that everyone has a different way of reacting to criticisms,  legitimate and unfounded.

I think your position of an "old man's club" may have a bit of legitimacy. But it is also reasonable to expect any type of forum to have a "culture" that has evolved over time. It may seem unfair, or unreasonable to some but to others it feels like something deserved for the time spent.

I know how it feels to be stung by another's words, most of us have have that experience often enough to try to avoid it.

All I can suggest is to take a moment and realize, even people we disagree with, can be worthy of respectful conversation. And yes I know sometimes the more caustic verbiage is the first to be seen. It happens... I can't change it... on either side of the fence.

Thanks.  Great post and accurate points.  You're right.  What's funny to me though is I'm not the only one whose been singled out here.  I see others called by other names too.  But back on topic, I don't say something rude but it's not to the person behind the avatar as much as it's to the avatar and remark.  If I say, wtf are talking about, that's bullshit, I don't mean it on a personal level or think the way some trash that post here do. 

You have to say something pretty nasty to get me all nasty.  But I will go there eventually.  It's called the fight or flight response at a certain point.  Everything else is bantering like when I thought loony luna and her petition was just fucking stupid.  It has nothing to do with that person and I know I'd like them if I met them.  I think if this arena as a boxing ring and were sparring.  I would never intentionally hurt someone like some of the scumbags here.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 04:50:33 AM
Say it isn't so :( and for the record, I act this way in person as well. Anomymity means nothing.
See, this is fucked up.  I may understand the very phenomena I loathe now.  I just feel like asking u if you are Pam or Hal 9000?  But I won't go there.

Also, who says DEAD wife!  We say deceased don't we?  I do.

retired41

to fulfill is a act of desperation.

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 04:53:59 AM
See, this is fucked up.  I may understand the very phenomena I loathe now.  I just feel like asking u if you are Pam or Hal 9000?  But I won't go there.

Also, who says DEAD wife!  We say deceased don't we?  I do.
Who the hell are you? Thought police? Speech police? Fuck off lady!

retired41

the road was long but the end came too soon.

retired41

it twas it twas soap poisioning.

WOTR

I know this probably says a lot about me... but I sometimes love watching people lose their minds all at once.  The great thing about this forum is that MV usually allows the insanity and I get to watch it unravel.  eventually it will play itself out and the forum moves on.  In the mean time...
Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 03:52:08 AM
I'm not gonna get into what is happening here.  But u r so right about the fucking pricks here who somehow can say what they want as disgusting as it can fucking be, but watch out baby when you say what you feel.  You r dead in the fucking water with these cunts!

You watch now, we spoke are minds, I def did to some of the rudest fuckers on the earth but we will be banned.   Somehow the under moderating moderator WILL choose the side of these humorless dry-balls
Who are the rudest fuckers on earth?  I know that you feel slighted and insulted- but going on a dozen posts of ranting strikes me as an overreaction. 

retired41

all that is and will be is already.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: wotr1 on November 23, 2013, 05:05:08 AM
I know this probably says a lot about me... but I sometimes love watching people lose their minds all at once.  The great thing about this forum is that MV usually allows the insanity and I get to watch it unravel.  eventually it will play itself out and the forum moves on.  In the mean time...Who are the rudest fuckers on earth?  I know that you feel slighted and insulted- but going on a dozen posts of ranting strikes me as an overreaction.
YUP IT IS DEFINITELY OVERREACTING?  AND YOUR POINT?

Maybe you're friends with this piece of shit who I've never spoken to in my life, never even noticed the old dirtbag but this is what I got. 

Quote from: BobGrau on November 16, 2013, 05:16:35 PM
Yep, definitely Lilly. Seriously, get the fuck out of here you clapped out trollop.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 05:01:04 AM
Who the hell are you? Thought police? Speech police? Fuck off lady!
Ugh.  This is all you're worth;  You are def on ignore.  Don't waste your time saying anything back I won't be able to see your absolute ignorant remarks now.  You must be an embarrassment to your entire family.  "Hey bro, woah about your mom.  I just heard she was dead because of the guy that ass-raped her."  Fucking go back to school you uneducated prick.

WOTR

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 05:13:43 AM
YUP IT IS DEFINITELY OVERREACTING?  AND YOUR POINT?

Maybe you're friends with this piece of shit who I've never spoken to in my life, never even noticed the old dirtbag but this is what I got.  Tell me about overreacting and how much it gets u fuckin hard again, freak!
I do not really have the attention span (nor the inclination) to care in the least about one poster who you seem to have a problem with.  I had not noticed any behavior that would warrant the number of posts and the ranting that I have seen.  Terribly sorry if I missed some massive abuse that is worth of the reaction.  For me it was a simple observation.

I really wish that I understood the last sentence so I could poke fun of it in some manner; but I am stumped at how it actually fits in or what you were trying to convey.