• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Blue Moon at Midnight

Started by RoseGirl, October 18, 2015, 02:15:34 PM

RoseGirl

Hi Folks!

Starting this Monday, October 19th, 2015, Blue Moon at Midnight with Lasha Seniuk will air Monday through Friday at 12 midnight PST.

The LIVE STREAM for the show can be accessed here:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

And the PAST FIVE SHOWS ARCHIVE can be accessed here:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/archives.html

The show will feature a nightly review of material covered in Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert as well as music, Skype-in discussions with callers and, eventually and when the wind is right, guest interviews.

To Skype in to A Blue Moon at Midnight simply enter lasha.seniuk into your Skype contacts list and wait for Lasha to bring you on air. Easy, breezy.

See you at the show!

eagle

Neat 2 shows now one.... at 7pm PT and one at midnight PT busy busy lady

Morgus

Can bellgabbers use the  Gabcast live chat during the show, like it was during the live Bell-Haven shows?

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on October 18, 2015, 03:09:43 PM
Can bellgabbers use the  Gabcast live chat during the show, like it was during the live Bell-Haven shows?
yes, as long as its up anyways . MV shuts it down while art is on. not sure when it comes back up. should be right at midnight.
if that doesnt work, then ill provide a temp chatroom, which will also not be up when art is on, but will come up at ~11:55 PM pacific.

RoseGirl

yes...sure can...as well as this forum, I suppose. The chat will be faster and more immediate, though.

RoseGirl

Quote from: wr250 on October 18, 2015, 03:12:56 PM
yes, as long as its up anyways . MV shuts it down while art is on. not sure when it comes back up. should be right at midnight.

Hope so....cause I will open the live stream and start Blue Moon At Midnight the second Art goes off the air.

:)

Danger!UFO

What makes you think you can compete with the Dark Matter Digital Network? Why would you want to anyway? 'True' Art Bell fans support him and his Network.

Oh, hate to break the bad news but Art won't turn on his friend RCH. The take down of George Snoory has become a team effort. It's all good and going well.

Quote from: Danger!UFO on October 18, 2015, 03:59:12 PM
What makes you think you can compete with the Dark Matter Digital Network? Why would you want to anyway? 'True' Art Bell fans support him and his Network.

Oh, hate to break the bad news but Art won't turn on his friend RCH. The take down of George Snoory has become a team effort. It's all good and going well.

This has been the brainchild of Rose and those on here who formerly listened to RCH and chatted on the OSOM thread, but are now left with no common bond to keep them together during those hours.

EarthAlien007

No kidding.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 03:15:43 PM
Hope so....cause I will open the live stream and start Blue Moon At Midnight the second Art goes off the air.

:)

That sounds so... desperate, chasing Art's audience (away).

RoseGirl

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2015, 06:52:13 PM
What happened to Shay?

Shay will be joining us in a few weeks. His work schedule is a tad restrictive right now and he needs to also buy some new equipment....but he will be on air at some point.

GravitySucks

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 07:45:46 PM
Shay will be joining us in a few weeks. His work schedule is a tad restrictive right now and he needs to also buy some new equipment....but he will be on air at some point.
I can't stay up most nights. Will you be posting the shows like you do for your current show?

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2015, 07:47:50 PM
I can't stay up most nights. Will you be posting the shows like you do for your current show?

Yes...I will post the latest five shows on the archive page like I do with The Outsider. For now, anyway....at some point I may need to design a second page just for Blue Moon at Midnight, but for now I will post them here:

And, of course, you listen to the show on the LIVE STREAM here:

GravitySucks

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 08:03:36 PM
Yes...I will post the latest five shows on the archive page like I do with The Outsider. For now, anyway....at some point I may need to design a second page just for Blue Moon at Midnight, but for now I will post them here:

Thank Rose. Good luck. I will try and listen live when I can

GravitySucks

p.s. The chances of me listening live are directly proportionally to the amount of R.E.M. you play. Gotta get that REM one way or another.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 08:03:36 PM

Maybe I'm a little slow but we're losing "The Outsider" and now getting the new show? Right?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 18, 2015, 08:52:31 PM
Maybe I'm a little slow but we're losing "The Outsider" and now getting the new show? Right?

Nope....I am going to do both of them. I am kind of looking at it this way....on The Outsider I wear my 'white hat' and on 'Blue Moon at Midnight I get to wear my 'black hat'. lol

But no.....both show will run, The Outsider at 7pm as usual and then the after MITD show, Blue Moon at Midnight, will run at 12am midnight.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 09:56:14 PM
Nope....I am going to do both of them. I am kind of looking at it this way....on The Outsider I wear my 'white hat' and on 'Blue Moon at Midnight I get to wear my 'black hat'. lol

But no.....both show will run, The Outsider at 7pm as usual and then the after MITD show, Blue Moon at Midnight, will run at 12am midnight.
Great! I'm looking forward to it!

Morgus

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 09:56:14 PM

Kind of like Art Bell bookends?   :)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Morgus on October 18, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
Kind of like Art Bell bookends?   :)

I guess this means Keith turned her down.

GravitySucks

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 18, 2015, 10:45:41 PM
I guess this means Keith turned her down.
Not at all. A bunch of us wanted something else to listen to instead of OSOM. We picked Rose and Shay.

WOTR

That was a large part of the draw.  Forums are interesting- but there is a different vibe in a temporary chat where all of my horrible comments will be wiped away with the morning sun.  Here they remain and decay...

WOTR

Fact of the matter is that I was one of the "odd ones" who listened to Bellaheaven when it was on and rarely tuned into OSOM (I may have heard two compete episodes and an additional hour of his show.)  Had BH continued, I would probably still be tuning in.  I pay my "time traveller" fee, and want to see Art succeed. 

However, there is a blatant flaw in the reasoning that in order to be an Art Bell "fan" you have to listen only to his network.  I said on the other thread that Art will leave Hoagland on (probably for as long as RCH wants the spot.)  That kind of loyalty actually makes me happy- but I am not going to torture myself listening to Hoagland regularly any more than I would listen if Art brought Dave and Coast over to his network.  What sucks, sucks- and I will not listen to it regardless of who owns the network that it broadcasts on.

I don't think that Rose plans on competing and attracting tens of thousands to her "club 19.5"  I think (though I may be mistaken) that it is just fun for gabbers looking for a place to hang out. 

If Art is alright with Dave and Coast being on (at least he pays lip service to the world being big enough for both shows serving a different audience), why would you be concerned that a couple of dozen people may choose something other than OSOM?

pate

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2015, 06:41:07 PM

brainchild

BRANES?

Tots, in if my skirt-chasing, bar-tab paying self can make it...

I may have to pick up ole Jim Beam's crutch, or not.

nbirnes

Quote from: WOTR on October 19, 2015, 12:30:40 AM
That was a large part of the draw.  Forums are interesting- but there is a different vibe in a temporary chat where all of my horrible comments will be wiped away with the morning sun.  Here they remain and decay...

And that, if I may reminisce a little, is where all the trouble started. Something or someone went foul regarding the chat, which had had a great momentum and energy all during the blitz. Then, suddenly, a troll attack the likes of which I'd never seen before. I still have some text saves of the worst of it, but I don't have the stomach to read it, even if there might be clues as to who would want to wreck that chat so badly.

Then, Lasha abruptly quit and the rest is history.

ShayP

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 18, 2015, 07:45:46 PM

Rose speaks the truth.  Her patience with me is appreciated. (thanks again ma'am)  ;)

I will be on sooner than later.  This is something I've never done before and am looking forward to it.   So...please be gentle, for I am a fuzzy little man-peach and bruise easily.   :D

In addition...to all those who gave me encouragement to participate, that too is appreciated.  There's a great group of people here.  Nonetheless, I want to let you know that if I shit the bed...I blame all of you.   :)   Also, I expect to be exonerated of all my wrongdoings both perceived and actual.  Thank you in advance.  :-*

Cheers!  8)

nbirnes

Quote from: ShayP on October 19, 2015, 01:05:43 AM
Rose speaks the truth.  Her patience with me is appreciated. (thanks again ma'am)  ;)

I will be on sooner than later.  This is something I've never done before and am looking forward to it.   So...please be gentle, for I am a fuzzy little man-peach and bruise easily.   :D

In addition...to all those who gave me encouragement to participate, that too is appreciated.  There's a great group of people here.  Nonetheless, I want to let you know that if I shit the bed...I blame all of you.   :)   Also, I expect to be exonerated of all my wrongdoings both perceived and actual.  Thank you in advance.  :-*

Cheers!  8)

Yeah ... about those double spaces after the periods ...