• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2016, 08:55:20 PM
Even the mentally disabled get horny.

Falkie can forgive a little downs as long as she has huge tits.

Falkie has a little downs and has huge tits.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 29, 2016, 10:32:28 PM
Falkie has a little downs and has huge tits.

Oh, stop it.  You're getting me worked up.

Quote from: bateman on September 29, 2016, 05:56:54 PM
... He seriously has no idea who the leaker is? He tells anyone and everyone these things over the phone? Good lord.

Well, Falkie knows people find his comments appalling and humorous, but he's not sure why.

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on September 29, 2016, 10:34:29 PM
Oh, stop it.  You're getting me worked up.

Just don't tell em if it makes ur dick twitch, or else it's on like Donkey Kong!

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 29, 2016, 08:19:07 PM

He met Julie when he was 25. He knew her for less than a year, the hung out some and never had sex.

But 40 years later he still remembers her as the greatest love of his life. What a deluded twat. She was not a love she was just a chick that he barely knew.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2016, 11:21:06 PM
He met Julie when he was 25. He knew her for less than a year, the hung out some and never had sex.

But 40 years later he still remembers her as the greatest love of his life. What a deluded twat. She was not a love she was just a chick that he barely knew.

The clip doesn't match the account he described about 1000 pages ago. He made claims when she left her husband she stayed with him for awhile and left her cats. He never would answer my question about whether or not he was considered a person of interested since he had her cats.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2016, 11:24:15 PM
The clip doesn't match the account he described about 1000 pages ago. He made claims when she left her husband she stayed with him for awhile and left her cats. He never would answer my question about whether or not he was considered a person of interested since he had her cats.

It matches to a t everything I have heard about Julie. And I do not think she stayed with him but just came over while on the run and left her cats.
This was age 25, he lost his virginity to Kathy at age 27. And I have never seen him mention a place of his own in SF so he was most likely living with his mom.

Jason Callan sent me a message:

"Rally,
       Let the fraud that is not from Pittsburgh know that I did the latest review just for him and the gal that dumped him. I know she is a huge Hello Kitty fan. I hope he cries hen he sees it.

Take care my legion,
                 Jason"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQlWsZe9wXw

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2016, 11:36:10 PM
Jason Callan sent me a message:

"Rally,
       Let the fraud that is not from Pittsburgh know that I did the latest review just for him and the gal that dumped him. I know she is a huge Hello Kitty fan. I hope he cries hen he sees it.

Take care my legion,
                 Jason"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQlWsZe9wXw

Why isn't Jason posting here?  Doesn't he know I offered to change the thread title in his honor?

Quote from: mv on September 29, 2016, 11:40:13 PM
Why isn't Jason posting here?  Doesn't he know I offered to change the thread title in his honor?

I will ask him the next time I pretend to talk to him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2016, 11:45:24 PM
I will ask him the next time I pretend to talk to him.

Well let's get to it.  I'm curious to know...

Quote from: mv on September 29, 2016, 11:46:23 PM
Well let's get to it.  I'm curious to know...

Can't you just bug his phone through his cable hookup?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 29, 2016, 11:52:32 PM
Can't you just bug his phone through his cable hookup?

No, but if he has a toaster I might get through.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 29, 2016, 02:29:37 PM
Kate Bush?! Didn't she die a few years ago?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/kate-bush-to-release-new-live-album/ar-BBwME0a?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Why not, this thread has gone to shit.

The blessed Kate will never die (regressing to a shy and deeply in love teenager).

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2016, 11:24:15 PM
With fava beans and a nice Chianti?

twiki

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 30, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

if that's Falkie leaning on that bird what an asshole. probably broke her collarbone too.

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 30, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

Another shout out! I don't even troll George and I seem to be occupying his thoughts...disturbing.

Quote from: twiki on September 30, 2016, 08:03:21 AM
if that's Falkie leaning on that bird what an asshole. probably broke her collarbone too.

STFU!!  That is a very good friend of Falkie's...even if he can't remember her name.  Plus, Falkie was violated two months after that pic was taken...what the hell is wrong with you?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 30, 2016, 11:55:11 AM
STFU!!  That is a very good friend of Falkie's...even if he can't remember her name.  Plus, Falkie was violated two months after that pic was taken...what the hell is wrong with you?
Confused
I thought the photo was at age 22 years and happy ?
It was stated he lost his virginity at age 27 ?
It was stated he was violated 2 months after photo ?
Wait ! News Flash !
George really lost his virginity at age 22 years, when a "big black man" inboxed his ass in jail !!!! At age 22 !!
AM I RIGHT ???

Corona Kitty

Strangers in the night ....... exchanging glances

Quote from: username on September 30, 2016, 02:32:15 PM
Strangers in the night ....... exchanging glances

Is Senda still going to be on the show? The best way for George to handle this and do damage control of the leaks is to go on a podcast and complain. With all the leaks and Kathy's claim of abuse, Noory has to be wondering about posting his videos in C2C website.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 30, 2016, 02:53:42 PM
Is Senda still going to be on the show? The best way for George to handle this and do damage control of the leaks is to go on a podcast and complain. With all the leaks and Kathy's claim of abuse, Noory has to be wondering about posting his videos in C2C website.

October 15th 10:00 pm pst after the break .... also falkie may be getting his own program.. there are whispers, there are many whispers now a days.

Did the dominos girl ever get her tip?