• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 09:51:48 PM
Not for you though. A stiff breeze and a burst balloon and you'd be managable.

Don't you have to suck the queen's dick or something?

theONE

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2016, 09:50:49 PM
MV would have to kill you if he told you.  That, or you'll have to listen to Noory.

I think I know how to get that password..give me some time
I will shock all of you, including MV

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

theONE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:53:13 PM
Don't you have to suck the queen's dick or something?

Son. We've been through this before. Twice. I'm not going to explain human anatomy again with you. Get Trump to show you on his daughter, okay?

GravitySucks

Quote from: rekcuf on November 09, 2016, 09:25:33 PM
Moving protesters to the other side of the street doesn't sound like a criminal executive order. Folks are venting and no one is stopping them. I still don't see a need for Trump to intervene/involve himself at this point. I believe that would probably make them more upset.

Never negotiate with terrorists

theONE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 09, 2016, 09:55:24 PM
Ugliness in Seattle - 5 shot.  Unclear if it was 'protest' related or not

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-police-responding-to-reports-of-4-shot-downtown/

just remember that our Jackstar is from Seattle

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 09:56:47 PM
Son. We've been through this before. Twice. I'm not going to explain human anatomy again with you. Get Trump to show you on his daughter, okay?

Mmmm! Your liberal tears are delicious!  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:57:59 PM
Mmmm! Your liberal tears are delicious!  :P

Anyone would weep at your incapability in knowing the genetic difference between male and females. It just isn't funny anymore.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 09:53:38 PM
I think I know how to get that password..give me some time
I will shock all of you, including MV

it's impossible.  bellgab runs thuh nortinz.

theONE

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2016, 09:59:15 PM
that must be tough
maybe not -now she has less fewer cocks to blow

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2016, 09:59:15 PM
that must be tough

Some one should po, po, poke her face, if you know what I mean.  ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 10:00:20 PM
Anyone would weep at your incapability in knowing the genetic difference between male and females. It just isn't funny anymore.

Neither are you...but then again, you never have been.  :-\

the_Stranger

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 09, 2016, 09:34:00 PM
Well I was thinking about a $370 billion trade deficit with China and an almost $60 billion deficit with Mexico
but ignoring it and concentrating on stupid crap like which head a dude in a dress has to take a piss in but yeah,  I see
your point too,    ::) ::)
Yeah, that's all they were focused on.
You're a special snow flake.
Or is it a corn flake in your case?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 10:00:50 PM
maybe not -now she has less cocks to blow

Fewer cocks.. its fewer...250 now

I got to be honest, I've slept maybe a half hour in the last two days. I'm still in a state of shock.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:49:00 PM
They're an embarrassment to our country.  If our side tried that they'd have called out the national guard by now ::)

yeah we are certainly living in a different country than when we were in WW2. Back then citizens were asked to donate all metal items they didn't have a use for and even commercials for cereal were telling kids to eat it all and not to waste it so they have more grains to send to soldiers. Grease too, they were asked to bring all their extra grease back to the butcher so they could use it in the war effort. Also they were asked to room soldiers coming home.  Yeah the kids today are whiners for sure.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 10:00:47 PM
it's impossible.  bellgab runs thuh nortinz.

what's that , nortinz ??
never mind - I let my Russian hackers from Kaspersky Lab to figure out   just wait....

there will be quotes in TopRightCorner from theONE and from Putin in English and in Russian
are you ready to have Russian subsidiary of BellGab ??

BTW. -is that true:
Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 02:44:55 PM
BREAKING  NEWS !!!

Trump just bought BellGab from MV   he paid top dollars we are talking 7 figures here
He made MV an offer that MV couldn't refuse

BellGab will be renamed to: TrumpGab

please share this BREAKING NEWS on all social media ,let Art know that his name is no longer valid
all Hillry shills will be banned very soon

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 10:02:23 PM

Thank you puddy for correction ...I appreciate ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
I got to be honest, I've slept maybe a half hour in the last two days. I'm still in a state of shock.
Yeah, it's like the Cubs won The Series.  Nah, it's not that crazy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 10:09:05 PM

yeah we are certainly living in a different country than when we were in WW2. Back then citizens were asked to donate all metal items they didn't have a use for and even commercials for cereal were telling kids to eat it all and not to waste it so they have more grains to send to soldiers. Yeah the kids today are whiners for sure.

Almost all goods were rationed. Here is a decent overview of the ration books. My Grandmother had a few and described the hardships they endured.

She was second generation Polish living in Chicago. She worked in a factory during the day and worked at night at home in her attic sewing piecework parts for army uniforms.

Very different mindset back then.

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1674.html

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 10:02:23 PM

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 10:00:50 PM
maybe not -now she has less fewer cocks to blow

...corrected , MY APOLOGY :)

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 10:09:05 PM

yeah we are certainly living in a different country than when we were in WW2....  Yeah the kids today are whiners for sure.
My dear departed Dad, a Korean War Vet, who saw buddies die and survived hand-to-hand combat, would have called them spoiled brats.  Then he would have kicked their precious little behinds.

bateman

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/what-it-felt-like-to-spend-last-night-in-trump-country.html

QuoteIt was around then that that homey feeling of belonging began to fade, when we began to look around and notice that we weren’t on the A train anymore.

I suppose as a reporter it would have been the right thing to stay until Trump went over the top, just to record the moment. Trump was at 264 at the moment, any one of the states leaning to him would do it. Up until then, we’d been getting texts and phone calls from our friends back in New York, all of whom were having mental breakdowns. We told ourselves there was nothing to be done about it. At least these people, who aside from the patently nutty things they apparently believed, were really nice. But nothing was going to keep us there to see that number hit 270. We didn’t want to witness that. Not on your life.

Hillary supporters here simply could not fathom a Trump victory. I repeated "his support is underestimated" for weeks and heard only narrowminded blathering in response.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2016, 10:20:14 PM
My dear departed Dad, a Korean War Vet, who saw buddies die and survived hand-to-hand combat, would have called them spoiled brats.  Then he would have kicked their precious little behinds.

I lived through the 68 riots at the convention in Chicago. If these turn violent they need to prosecute everyone with an out of state license with crossing state lines to incite a riot. They failed to do that in ferguson, Charlotte and Baton Rouge. The law needs to be enforced.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 10:25:25 PM
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/what-it-felt-like-to-spend-last-night-in-trump-country.html

Hillary supporters here simply could not fathom a Trump victory. I repeated "his support is underestimated" for weeks and heard only narrowminded blathering in response.

It's true. I didn't want trump. I really thought at the end she would win. I mean he basically is OK with sexual assault. I thought maybe a lot of men and women might find that over the line but I guess I was wrong.