• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 09:12:06 PM
"The DNC made their bed full of shit, and now they have to sleep in it."  ;D

They sure have.  Question is will they learn from it?   Somehow I doubt it.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 09:12:06 PM
"The DNC made their bed full of shit, and now they have to sleep in it."  ;D

That look on Jones's face is priceless.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 09, 2016, 09:14:51 PM
Obviously, it's a reaction to his winning but that's much more to it than that. Depending on what he says and does from this point on, he can make a bunch of people either more or less upset.

As for responding, I recall Nixon looking out the window in the White House and asking the cops to move the protesters to the other side of the street. Trump won't be any less annoyed, I imagine.

Btw, the swastikas and stuff aren't any more becoming now than they were before the election. Worth mentioning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1X_a9o4ezw

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 09, 2016, 09:14:51 PM
Obviously, it's a reaction to his winning but that's much more to it than that. Depending on what he says and does from this point on, he can make a bunch of people either more or less upset.

As for responding, I recall Nixon looking out the window in the White House and asking the cops to move the protesters to the other side of the street. Trump won't be any less annoyed, I imagine.

Moving protesters to the other side of the street doesn't sound like a criminal executive order. Folks are venting and no one is stopping them. I still don't see a need for Trump to intervene/involve himself at this point. I believe that would probably make them more upset.

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 09, 2016, 09:16:59 PM
They sure have.  Question is will they learn from it?   Somehow I doubt it.

Learn not to rig a primary and nominate a historically unpopular candidate? If they plan to survive, they'll have to.

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 09:25:43 PM
Learn not to rig a primary and nominate a historically unpopular candidate? If they plan to survive, they'll have to.

Well I was thinking about a $370 billion trade deficit with China and an almost $60 billion deficit with Mexico
but ignoring it and concentrating on stupid crap like which head a dude in a dress has to take a piss in but yeah,  I see
your point too,    ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

If he's not your president then get out of the fucking country! Your kind of brains we can afford to let drain.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:34:53 PM
If he's not your president then get out of the fucking country! Your kind of brains we can afford to let drain.  ;)

geeze, settle down.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:05:19 PM
nominating a line for top right immediately disqualifies it.  everybody knows this.

OK MV, you think you are tough guy..in that case from now on I'm not allowing you to use
any of my posts {or parts of them} as quotes in TopRightCorner.
That should teach you.............

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 09:25:43 PM

Seriously, Bernie got screwed.

What is up with those coin tosses? That doesn't seem very legitimate.

Yorkshire pud

Awwwww...its touching that you defend your fuck buddy in waiting. Will he be gentle, or do you like it rough with older men with tiny hands and orange faces?

theONE

great concept - fk the stupid !!!

chefist

Always thought of Ron Paul for Treasury Secretary.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 09:39:13 PM
OK MV, you think you are tough guy..in that case from now on I'm not allowing you to use

BellGab - worst worse than fucking heroin !!!

Don't mention it.

Back up to 120...go man go!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 09:36:47 PM

geeze, settle down.

You should be telling these liberal asshats that. It's complete whinny bullshit!  ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

i don't pick the quotes.  i haven't in years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 09:40:18 PM

Awwwww...its touching that you defend your fuck buddy in waiting. Will he be gentle, or do you like it rough with older men with tiny hands and orange faces?

You're already out, pud...and no, we don't want a retard like you. I'll do everything I can to convince our orange leader to invade your overly cucked country, sunshine.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:42:28 PM
You should be telling these liberal asshats that. It's complete whinny bullshit!  ::)

I'm impressed they know more about American politics than 90% of Americans. I think they might have an interest in it since we are the world power.

P.S. I took that stat out of the air.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:42:52 PM
i don't pick the quotes.  i haven't in years.

wow - you are the owner of this joint and you are not involved in it, hmmm 
so who does it ??

{can I have the password please}
or I ask the Russian Kaspersky team to get it for me

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:44:46 PM
You're already out, pud...and no, we don't want a retard like you. I'll do everything I can to convince our orange leader to invade your overly cucked country, sunshine.  ;)

no need for that, radical, terrorist muslims are doing that as we post  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 09:45:16 PM

I'm impressed they know more about American politics than 90% of Americans. I think they might have an interest in it since we are the world power.

P.S. I took that stat out of the air.

They're an embarrassment to our country.  If our side tried that they'd have called out the national guard by now ::)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2016, 09:48:12 PM
Ha!  Poor baby.  Maybe she can write a song about her angst.

Lolz...they are so cloistered that they are blind to their own hypocrisy and idiocy.

ItsOver

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 09:46:53 PM
wow - you are the owner of this joint and you are not involved in it, hmmm 
so who does it ??

{can I have the password please}
or I ask the Russian Kaspersky team to get it for me

MV would have to kill you if he told you.  That, or you'll have to listen to Noory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:49:00 PM
They're an embarrassment to our country.  If our side tried that they'd have called out the national guard by now ::)

Not for you though. A stiff breeze and a burst balloon and you'd be managable.

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 08:59:26 PM
i hope your ilk continue misinterpreting what's happened here.  it'll keep you strategically misguided and ineffective, which is fine by me.

QFT