• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Did they return their ammunition or is it just a bunch of dudes standing around, getting cold?

https://twitter.com/thedarkhorse77/status/1355262667871629312

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2021, 08:38:17 PM
Did they return their ammunition or is it just a bunch of dudes standing around, getting cold?

Any idea? That was 5 hrs ago.

K_Dubb

QuoteThe conspiracy theorist who stormed the U.S. Capitol sporting a fur hat and horns is willing to testify against former U.S. president Donald Trump at his Senate impeachment trial, says his lawyer.

"You have to get to know the man behind the horn and the fur."

Yes please!  👅👅👅

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.5893813/capitol-hill-rioter-qanon-shaman-wants-to-testify-against-trump-says-lawyer-1.5893816

It would seem, like the rest of the chuckleheads there, tthat his chief error was taking the President too seriously.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2021, 08:38:17 PM

Looks like how I always picture an open democracy.

*Are they still being housed in the palatial parking garage?

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2021, 08:47:53 PM
Any idea? That was 5 hrs ago.

Apparently, a canoe knot record was achieved.

The "Fake Noose" was hoisted by its' own petard to the resounding retardhobo elite laughter:  NAUGHT FUNNY.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2021, 03:30:52 AM
Looks like how I always picture an open democracy.

*Are they still being housed in the palatial parking garage?

No, Trump’s housing them at his hotel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 30, 2021, 03:39:38 AM
Apparently, a canoe knot record was achieved.

The "Fake Noose" was hoisted by its' own petard to the resounding retardhobo elite laughter:  NAUGHT FUNNY.

[dismissive hand waving gesture]

K_Dubb

Proud Boys are fucked.

Quote"Your Honour, frankly, in all the years, which is now more than 30 that I've been doing this, I've never had a client as prolific in terms of co-operating in any respect," Tarrio's then lawyer Jeffrey Feiler, told the court, according to the transcript.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55846696

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0MA5GjR6Zo

Could not have happened to a nicer bunch of people.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 05:03:23 PM
Proud Boys are fucked.

Alex had a contencious interview with a Proud Boy or Bogalloo leader Mike recently. He was hedging a lot but the other guy was "preaching revolution" and wouldn't  back down, much. He says Alex is a liar and won't show that he is the leader. Alex parlays bringing up ADL and SPLC. He is for a "wise revolution" to "punk the PD." Then Alex cuts to some supplement commercial. An old Jan-27 popped up when raking. Now:  who are the wimps! You are! No you are! Boogalloo guy is more calm. Surprise! "Skinny jean guy" from AJ but guy pushes back. Fuck trees and leaves, my thoughts.

Proud Boys are fucked.

Proud boys will be fine. Trump *will* be back in March. The Republic *will* be restored. All *will* be well. The signs are subtle but quite clear if you know where to look.

WOTR

Proud Boys are fucked.

I heard that he was an informant. Not the best thing. But he informed on drugs and human smuggling. I can't say that is necessarily a bad thing... Nor does it go against what (I understand) that the proud boys stand for. Probably not informing- but I'm sure that they are not fans of human smugglers. Nor should anybody on the left be. Not because "illegal immigration" that they may not have a problem with. But because usually the smugglers enslave their human cargo, kill it when needed, sell some into prostitution... Generally human trafficking is not a good thing. Drugs could be debated.

Can the guy be trusted? Well, that is up to the proud boys to decide. I don't particularly care. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2021, 05:19:32 PM
Alex had a contencious interview with a Proud Boy or Bogalloo leader Mike recently. He was hedging a lot but the other guy was "preaching revolution" and wouldn't  back down, much. He says Alex is a liar and won't show that he is the leader. Alex parlays bringing up ADL and SPLC. He is for a "wise revolution" to "punk the PD." Then Alex cuts to some supplement commercial. An old Jan-27 popped up when raking. Now:  who are the wimps! You are! No you are! Boogalloo guy is more calm. Surprise! "Skinny jean guy" from AJ but guy pushes back. Fuck trees and leaves, my thoughts.

Haha that is pretty bad when someone out-AJs AJ but it was bound to happen sooner or later.  It is funny to watch how so many of these debates devolve into comparative manhoods and skinny jeans and how you wear your hat.  Fashion police pop up in the strangest places.  Now I am hardly the expert on what makes a man a man but for sure it is not engorging like a big red balloon and yelling like a stuck pig all day.  (Though this does have its counterpart in certain primate hierarchies, swollen distended faces and butts among troop leaders and such.)

What sort of trees do you have down there that are dropping leaves this time of year?  Mine are all bare poles by now.

SEALS are aloft. Headed East.  D.C.?    8)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2021, 05:31:05 PM
Proud boys will be fine. Trump *will* be back in March. The Republic *will* be restored. All *will* be well. The signs are subtle but quite clear if you know where to look.

Gosh I better keep my head down doc will be RISING UP any minute!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 05:44:47 PM

I finally get why you’re ALWAYS dateless. No penis, right? :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2021, 05:31:54 PM
I heard that he was an informant. Not the best thing. But he informed on drugs and human smuggling. I can't say that is necessarily a bad thing... Nor does it go against what (I understand) that the proud boys stand for. Probably not informing- but I'm sure that they are not fans of human smugglers. Nor should anybody on the left be. Not because "illegal immigration" that they may not have a problem with. But because usually the smugglers enslave their human cargo, kill it when needed, sell some into prostitution... Generally human trafficking is not a good thing. Drugs could be debated.

Can the guy be trusted? Well, that is up to the proud boys to decide. I don't particularly care.

Of course informants are usually recruited among those involved in the crimes in exchange for deferred prosecution.  He will sing like a canary hahhaa

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 05:44:47 PM

Just remember.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2021, 05:47:40 PM
I finally get why you’re ALWAYS dateless. No penis, right? :D

I had to cut it off it wouldn't fit in my skinny jeans  :'(

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 05:41:36 PM
Haha that is pretty bad when someone out-AJs AJ but it was bound to happen sooner or later.  It is funny to watch how so many of these debates devolve into comparative manhoods and skinny jeans and how you wear your hat.  Fashion police pop up in the strangest places.  Now I am hardly the expert on what makes a man a man but for sure it is not engorging like a big red balloon and yelling like a stuck pig all day.  (Though this does have its counterpart in certain primate hierarchies, swollen distended faces and butts among troop leaders and such.)

What sort of trees do you have down there that are dropping leaves this time of year?  Mine are all bare poles by now.
So, basically,  we have live oak trees and cedars. Live Oaks drop leaves all the time, hence, live- think old Plantations and evil, white people. Red Oaks and Spanish Oaks, more traditional drop in Autumn but here the seasons aint real. So now, sorta. Cedars which aren't the same of Biblical stuff "bloom" now- and put out their haze which actually can look like a fire. And put allergies into many called a "Cedar fever"- which during Corona-Chan is fun because are you sneezing from the Chi-Coms or from allergies!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 05:49:34 PM
I had to cut it off it wouldn't fit in my skinny jeans  :'(

It’s a good thing you can bake.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 05:48:19 PM
Of course informants are usually recruited among those involved in the crimes in exchange for deferred prosecution.  He will sing like a canary hahhaa
I'm desperately trying to remember the "event." Or link at least. When the White Russians and various factions were tricked. Prior to the other, sundry and various, internal- and external- Commies purges, in Russia. But it was, like "COPS" deal where they got folks to show up for free tickets to a football game and then caught/killed them.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2021, 05:50:31 PM
So, basically,  we have live oak trees and cedars. Live Oaks drop leaves all the time, hence, live- think old Plantations and evil, white people. Red Oaks and Spanish Oaks, more traditional drop in Autumn but here the seasons aint real. So now, sorta. Cedars which aren't the same of Biblical stuff "bloom" now- and put out their haze which actually can look like a fire. And put allergies into many called a "Cedar fever"- which during Corona-Chan is fun because are you sneezing from the Chi-Coms or from allergies!

Oh ok I seen the live oaks in California, pretty trees.  Our cedars are huge, saggy, and dripping most of the time, I am imagining yours are more scrubby Mediterranean-looking?

Was thinking about AJ and how the Proud Boys and other folks he's associated with are actually pretty diverse without even trying, the sort of populist, anti-elitist rhetoric he favors doesn't discriminate of course -- that is the way forward, there is reason for hope.  There were even rumors of a gay Proud Boy in OR, of course Hitler had his Rahm killed off after he became inconvenient.  Scrappy gutter-sifting movements can't afford to be choosy.  That one skinny black dude who looks like Sammy Davis Jr. who was telling him "if hillbillies make all the plans the revolution will fail" haha.  I have been looking for the video of the 1/5 rally (the day before) with the whole lineup of black folks singing at the end, that had me in stitches.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2021, 05:50:47 PM
It’s a good thing you can bake.

I am making TRUMP cookies later!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 30, 2021, 06:07:20 PM
I am making TRUMP cookies later!

You’ll never give up on him.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2021, 06:09:24 PM
You’ll never give up on him.

Why should I?  He is extra delicious now!