• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd needs to "powder his nose". Your contributions pay for his cocaine.

Pelayo

Not everybody loves you Celina. ddd's gangstalkers are gonna gitcha!!!! They know where you live!!!

Gunner is on BitChute. Also some Dietrich material posted by others.

Pelayo

Hey, I have a great idea, I think the great white father should quit paying the lying yellow bastard SSDI because he is obviously capable of flipping burgers at MacDonalds or any number of fast food placea he could be of use.

Gunner65

Interesting that Barbarick says he wrote about Dietrich's "gang stalkers" in his epilogue to the book.  33 chapters of bullshit, essentially an edited "compilation" of Dietrich's writings and presentations since 2008 - would be suffixed by writing about imaginary gang stalkers and continued defamation of his detractors!

Much like Steve Quayle does in every interview, but with Dietrich, it is actual defamation and doxing.  Is "Moon" going to publish the names of everyone who has challenged or investigated Dietrich since 2008? 

Gunner65

Barbarick sincerely believes that the book will "influence younger people" and "people in government" about Dietrich's revisionist history of WW2.

I don't believe it. Simply because they cannot present any evidence for what Dietrich claims.  And Barbarick's editing skills are not on par with others.  In other words, I expect the "book" (fiction) to be presented (sold) as a work of non-fiction just as he has done with his Montauk series etc.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 01, 2021, 06:23:49 PM
I don't believe it.

Alright, you heard him. Pack it up, Ground Crew. I'm taking my ball-shaped Fruit and going Home. So long, and thanks for all the Veal!

Gunner65

I also expect that Dietrich will increase his use of cocaine or whatever he is doing.  He admits it, and Barbarick is essentially funding it now.

In the end, the scrutiny of the book and its rejection by credentialed historians and other researchers will be more than either expected.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 01, 2021, 06:28:20 PM
I also expect that Dietrich will increase his use of cocaine

Can I come? Oh... it's a party? Fancy that. Let me guess: you just ran out of invitations. Oh, Bother.

Gunner65

So who is the real vampire?  Dietrich or Moon?

Gunner65

So the SECDEF is locking down the entire US Military for 60 days to investigate all active-duty personnel? For "domestic terrorism or extremist sentiment"
This is unprecedented.

Gunner65

This idiot Dietrich cultist claims that crows visit him...worship of Saturn (Satan)...stupid fucker

Gunner65

Dietrich is snortin coke early tonight...

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2021, 06:45:30 PM
So the SECDEF is locking down the entire US Military for 60 days to investigate all active-duty personnel? For "domestic terrorism or extremist sentiment"
This is unprecedented.
Maybe they should investigate members of congress for the same reason. People like ilhan omar.

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, if the grid went down, I'd just fire up my generator. And humans have lived thousands of years without electricity. They'd simply go back to living like their ancestors did until the power went back on.

Gunner65

"Jamo" is a certified nutcase.  He lives with his parents in a gated community on Staten Island.  So his tales of "adventures" are suspect.  Especially during a double storm which will extend into next week.

Jamo claims he is walking Manhatten daily.

Gunner65

Pelayo

lame-o actually believed he won $10,000.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, the context is that the japs were universally hated for being the racist little savages they were and everybody was glad they lost the war. Same with the nazis.

Gunner65

These dick-brains are actually passing around the final copy of the book..and "Moon" is impatient to publish ...so why is he not publishing the shit?

Pelayo

Pelayo

ddd sure the hell is not nomadic. He's lived in the same apartment for decades relying on section 8 to pay his rent.

Pelayo

What's the last time you did a hard day's work lame-o? Been out picking crops lately?

Gunner65

No explanation of the over 12 thumbs down on one of his last vomit fests...and YouTube did not show them in the end.

Dietrich and his cult are a sub-cult of the continuing communist bullshit.

Pelayo

He's got 20% thumbs down right now. And I bet most of ddd's thumbs ups came from him. First Indigenous survivor gets deleted, now Isaac Romero.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, just tell celina to shut her C-word mouth. You know you will some day, so you might as well do it now.

Gunner65

Dietrich is hypervent laughing...real sick fucker.

Selina is a stupid little woman...she confronts him, but she knows he will chew on her.  As I predicted, Selina and Dietrich are soon to part.

Because his little cultists like Jamo will attack her behind the scenes.

Gunner65

Dietrich uses her for his website (that she manages) so if Moon and others think she is not working enough, they will conspire to eliminate her.

It is obvious to me that there is considerable tension between Dietrich and Kahn.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2021, 07:46:22 PM
Dietrich uses her for his website (that she manages) so if Moon and others think she is not working enough, they will conspire to eliminate her.

It is obvious to me that there is considerable tension between Dietrich and Kahn.
And how much is ddd paying her? Talk about an abusive relationship, ddd bullies her into working for him for free. She's like a beaten girlfriend who won't break up with her sadistic boyfriend.