• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Noory appears to be obsessed with those he calls 'haters' and devoted two hours last night to callers on the 'hate line' and now for the first hour tonight has a guest to talk about those that hate.
Noory also last night mentioned the haters on the internet that spend 24 hours/day posting about him...

Roy Hinkley

George: "You know Peter, I'm pretty perceptive" (and apparently humble too)

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on April 16, 2013, 11:31:42 PM
George: "You know Peter, I'm pretty perceptive" (and apparently humble too)

He also says he has "a real feeling about this" (the Boston bombings). He wonders if it was perpetuated by a military person, though he's quick to remind us that he loves the military and "spent nine years in the Navy."

Psychiatrists still shock people?  I thought that went out with the 50's.

Uhhh... According to this guest financial stress is "a minor issue" and doesn't typically lead to hatred. Really?

NoMoreNoory

Another to add to the growing 'Possibility' subset of Nooryisms. This collection has already included such gems as 'That's a true possibility.' Last night he informed us that every possibility is possible and tonight, in response to a caller 'Well, that may be very possible.'

According to caller Marie, the bomber was a man who hated people with legs.

coaster

She was 75. I doubt she was all there upstairs. Give her a break.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 16, 2013, 11:33:42 PM

He also says he has "a real feeling about this" (the Boston bombings). He wonders if it was perpetuated by a military person, though he's quick to remind us that he loves the military and "spent nine years in the Navy."

I appreciate that George served, and everyone who serves or who have served.  But I hate when he says he was in the Navy for nine years as if it were full time.  NOTHING against reserves!!  However he makes it sound like he was active full time for nine years.  To put that into perspective:

Nine years full time in job:  17,280 hours

Nine years with a weekend a month and one week a year:  279 hours

That's 1.6% of full time.

Again, I appreciate he served - I was a reserve myself, but it's not the same as serving full time for nine years.

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2013, 11:55:36 PM
She was 75. I doubt she was all there upstairs. Give her a break.

You don't think that's a rather amusing theory? No hatred intended on my end.

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 16, 2013, 11:57:58 PM

You don't think that's a rather amusing theory? No hatred intended on my end.

I kind of liked that hypothesis.  A guy who lost his legs serving might be pretty resentful of what he sees as a bunch of ungrateful able bodied self-serving runners (I'm not taking it a serious hypothesis however).

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 17, 2013, 12:01:28 AM
I kind of liked that hypothesis.  A guy who lost his legs serving might be pretty resentful of what he sees as a bunch of ungrateful able bodied self-serving runners.

I just kept thinking of that scene in The Jerk: "He hates these cans!!"

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 17, 2013, 12:02:48 AM

I just kept thinking of that scene in The Jerk: "He hates these cans!!"

Haha.  The Jerk.  I've gotta see if I can find that on youtube.

edit:  first hit on youtube "hey Harry, what's wrong with these cans?"

Gay

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2013, 11:31:13 PM
Noory appears to be obsessed with those he calls 'haters' and devoted two hours last night to callers on the 'hate line' and now for the first hour tonight has a guest to talk about those that hate.
Noory also last night mentioned the haters on the internet that spend 24 hours/day posting about him...

He's really being an ass.  He's trying to get as close to linking his haters to the terror attack as he can without him getting sued.

Roy Hinkley

George just said Alex is a radio host in his own right - nice and condescending George.

Gay

Why does Alex kiss George's ass so much?  Is he hoping George will put in the good word for Alex to be his replacement after Snoory retires in 2022?

coaster

Quote from: Gay on April 17, 2013, 12:09:45 AM
  He's trying to get as close to linking his haters to the terror attack as he can
I was thinking the same thing. It was quite obvious, wasnt it?

Alex, when you have to emphatically insist that you have empathy while offering a quick shout out to the victims before you start describing graphic injuries in gruesome detail, you may be overcompensating.

congressmen and senators who want better gun control are corrupt according to Alex Jones.  What an ass.

jinwicked

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2013, 12:15:06 AM
I was thinking the same thing. It was quite obvious, wasnt it?

Someone leave a black backpack full of pizza rolls near his car tonight.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: jinwicked on April 17, 2013, 12:19:34 AM
Someone leave a black backpack full of pizza rolls near his car tonight.

LOL - George's worst nightmare - death by pizza roll!

MTB

Quote from: Gay on April 17, 2013, 12:30:00 AM
This looks like the party of the Millennium:

http://www.georgenoorylive.com/index.html
That picture looks like the front row of a strip club at 11 AM on a Tuesday.

Quote from: MTB on April 17, 2013, 12:36:27 AM
That picture looks like the front row of a strip club at 11 AM on a Tuesday.

I laughed so hard at this I woke my wife up!

Did Alex just claim that George has won "all these Emmys and news awards"?

jinwicked

More anti-vax garbage, that's it. I'm out for the night. Fuck you, Norry, you bloviating piece of shit.

Quote from: jinwicked on April 17, 2013, 12:45:46 AM
More anti-vax shit, that's it. I'm out for the night. Fuck you, Norry, you piece of shit.

I'm with you.