• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 11, 2017, 07:02:44 PM
I was referring to Valerie Jarrett. 

There's that... Not Seeing we talked about.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2017, 07:03:30 PM
Yawn.

Hey Mike, I didn't expect you to get into boundary layers, wing fences, blown flaps, coffin corners or any of that stuff. Chem trails it is... Get set.........GO!

3OctaveFart

With all the mysteries Mike has cracked we are very lucky to have him all to ourselves, on Bellgab.

Seems like you all are defending Trump against the leftists. How about defending us against Trump?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2017, 07:11:37 PM
With all the mysteries Mike has cracked we are very lucky to have him all to ourselves, on Bellgab.

On Kennedy he's something of an enigma. He asks everyone who killed him, but refuses to give the answer.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 07:16:50 PM
On Kennedy he's something of an enigma. He asks everyone who killed him, but refuses to give the answer.

Because he thinks it's obvious. The government.

Meister_000

Fox would like you to know . . .
The Republican Pigs are failing -- BIGLY!

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/873226775463174144

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 11, 2017, 07:16:50 PM
Yes. He's like the yammering little dweeb in school who tells everyone he has a secret, and tells no one what it is.

3OctaveFart

As Joe Pesci said in the fanciful movie, the shooters don't even know who did it. Well, other than Jackstar.

That rings true to me.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 11, 2017, 07:00:56 PM
It's called deciphering the echo chamber

It's called *lying* for starters -- a concept the GOP Church Universal have great difficulty grasping, we all know too well.

Meister_000

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 11, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
busted! Wow, it's removed. I wonder why.

It's fine, something on your end. Try it again.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 11, 2017, 06:56:26 PM
100% fabrication of someone's words/quotes is very bad form PB -- but it is consistent with the ethical charactor and standards of ALL Conservative Extremists and Alt-Righters like yourself. Lieing and Cheating, foul play of all manner, dirty pool and dirty tricks, is your speciatity. You do your Klan proud.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 11, 2017, 07:39:41 PM
It's fine, something on your end. Try it again.

Yeah, it was my device. I can watch it on my phone.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2017, 03:06:37 PM
It takes a particular kind of sub-moron to come up with that.

Aw, Shreddi wanted to be Euroboy

WOTR

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 12, 2017, 02:12:06 AM
New Smirnoff Votka ads  ;D ;D ;D
That is actually pretty cleaver.  Not enough to offend Trump supporters, yet still appealing to the far left.  With the mention that it is made in Amerika for those who want to wave the flag and "make Amerika great again".  Some ad exec should be getting a nice Christmas bonus.

My early bonus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on June 11, 2017, 06:20:10 PM

If this is your blushing way of asking for a signed photograph, I can only suggest you contact my agent and get in line like everyone else. In answer to your obvious follow-up question, I don't send out DNA.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 11, 2017, 04:00:12 PM
It's Comey who'll be charge with perjury next week.  ;)

No, he won't. 

Comey won't be charged and Trump will not be impeached.  Absolutely nothing will happen to anybody on the right or left or in-between regarding Russia or the election.  Check that.  Maybe something will happen to Flynn but not much. I'd advise folks to get their heads out of the sand.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
Comey won't be charged and Trump will not be impeached.  Absolutely nothing will happen to anybody on the right or left or in-between regarding Russia or the election.  Check that.  Maybe something will happen to Flynn but not much. I'd advise folks to get their heads out of the sand.

You can't possibly know there is nothing to the Trump Russia stuff. No doubt you were one of those who scoffed about Russian interference, and now even Shirtless Vlad admits it. Like so many, you silo off the information you don't like and believe the stuff that confirms your biases.

Yorkshire pud

Not satisfied with trying to get Comey to pledge loyalty, seems Trump overstepped the mark with this guy too. All to do witn Trump not knowing the ropes I guess, as Ryan said.

Senior US prosecutor Bharara fired 'after refusing Trump call'

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40243184

A former leading federal prosecutor in New York has revealed he was sacked by DonaldTrump after receiving several unusual phone calls from him. Preet Bharara told ABC News' This Week he felt the calls from Mr Trump had crossed the usual boundary separating the executive branch and independent criminal investigators. Mr Bharara said he had been fired after refusing to take a third call.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2017, 05:59:52 AM
You can't possibly know there is nothing to the Trump Russia stuff.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 12, 2017, 07:49:28 AM
The Piggy's are running scared of Mueller. "It's Unfair"! ;D

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/874228318865952768

Mueller was appointed by an appointee of Trump. Has come with impeccable credentials; Even the Republicans accept that he's totally down the line, but like a dog with a bone when it comes to doing his job. Now that same man is building his team with equally tenacious and qualified lawyers (including apparently the best criminal prosecutor there is-he has an enyclopaedic mind when it comes to criminal law) and investigators, the Republicans have realised it isn't just window dressing, he really means business.

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 12, 2017, 07:51:00 AM
Not satisfied with trying to get Comey to pledge loyalty, seems Trump overstepped the mark with this guy too. All to do witn Trump not knowing the ropes I guess, as Ryan said.

Senior US prosecutor Bharara fired 'after refusing Trump call'

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40243184

Here's a vid of that . .
(yes, tweeter incorrectly writes "Judge" Bharara)

https://twitter.com/ifuaskmee/status/874222024352288768

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 12, 2017, 07:59:05 AM
Mueller was appointed by an appointee of Trump. Has come with impeccable credentials; Even the Republicans accept that he's totally down the line, but like a dog with a bone when it comes to doing his job. Now that same man is building his team with equally tenacious and qualified lawyers (including apparently the best criminal prosecutor there is-he has an enyclopaedic mind when it comes to criminal law) and investigators, the Republicans have realised it isn't just window dressing, he really means business.

Ya, There REALLY IS "a new Sheriff in Town"  ;D. And he's assembling a whole team of Top Guns too.

But now see Gingrich tweet from May17th: "Robert Mueller is superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity."

So they must know they're fucked now -- whether from something in Comey's testimony or "other".

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/864998445244743684

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 12, 2017, 08:15:07 AM
Ya, There REALLY IS "a new Sheriff in Town"  ;D. And he's assembling a whole team of Top Guns too.

But now see Gingrich tweet from May17th: "Robert Mueller is superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity."

So they must know they're fucked now -- whether from something in Comey's testimony or "other".

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/864998445244743684

I think such as Gingrich are scared because they don't know what might be uncovered. The uncertainty must be making a few get sweaty palms. Which is why now, they'll try and smear Mueller. They really can't preach about morality when they'll do anything to keep their swamp full.

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 11, 2017, 07:16:40 PM
Seems like you all are defending Trump against the leftists. How about defending us against Trump?

You could start by specifically giving an example of how personally President Donald Trump has attacked you.