• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrichs face slammed into the end bumper....HAAHAAA....music cuts his feeble ranting off.  What a freaking mess!  Dietrich has lost all sense of reality.  Whomever is writing for him or producing should know this....Dietrich is not realizing that he is a nobody and his lies have gotten him digging his own grave!

Gunner65

Goodnight Dietrich:  You insane, lying, money grubbing, America hating, Serbian Orthadox, fake Marine, commie, transvestite, worthless piece of shit....

Gunner65

Revolution Radio chat is not impressed with Dietrich either!  http://www.freedomslips.com/

Zozobra: "Instead of that dummy named Starman they sent up in Elon Musk's rocket, they should have strapped ddd behind the wheel of that Tesla."

Zozobra: *Yawn* another 2 hours of blowfish ddd stringing together a series of buzzwords and catchphrases trying to sound important."

Gunner65

Dear Revolution Radio chat:  We know exactly how you feel.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

That's my Debs.  I could never leave my beer unattended.  She always thought it was cute, mouth raping my bottle, then giving me a sly little wink.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2018, 09:43:49 PM
Lordy this boring.  Here is Deb in a swimsuit to keep things interesting

She'd put on her go go boots and dance for me.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 09:45:13 PM
Debbie singing with Kermit the frog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Hd3uWKFKY
I was always jealous of her little green thing.  But it wasn't the frog that I was jealous of.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
Obama is not publicly slandering me twice a week on a radio show and inciting his monkeys to make false reports to the Feds on his behalf!  And the BS never stops.

Or is he?  Somebody has to be holding the reins for this cuckbait.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 10:18:13 PM
Not as big as the "Swede" and not nearly as human.

Okay.  So some of us might look while in the shower.

Gunner65

Pot smoking Dietrich "flying monkey" Daniel Arola (Taboo Bros) has been busy this week.

Daniel Arola: " I just rolled one" :D https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich?ref=br_rs

Arola cuts and pastes negative comments from his YouTube channel, then tells Dietrich who posts them to FB.  Dietrich will use this as "evidence" of "gangstalkers" and add this newest myth to his sympathy rant.

Gunner65

And Dietrich is a twitch twit commie reading again from a script

Dude can't hardly keep Skype running on his lapper and he's explaining CryptoCurrency and BlockChain to us    ::)

Gunner65

2007 is when Dietrich started calling into Coast to Coast  This is the origin of Dietrich.....Dumbass dietrich

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2018, 09:26:40 PM
This is some hard slogging tonight.
Pell-Grants and Section 8 talk is weak. And now to GDP? Come on, bring on the ape-fighters and special-ops stuff....

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2018, 09:26:40 PM
This is some hard slogging tonight.
Struggling perhaps and speaking rate is high.. so is his flying monkey Arola/ Taboo Bros
who has been smoking weed all day

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2018, 09:28:54 PM
Pell-Grants and Section 8 talk is weak. And now to GDP? Come on, bring on the ape-fighters and special-ops stuff....

It's just gibberish.   Although I got a chuckle on his take on the Bonds vs Interest Rates relationship. 

Gunner65

Dietrich claims this first MARSOC unit as baby killers.  Dietrich is not a historian.  He is a freak transvestite punk.  His dumbass body guards are stupid and all are a bunch of children

Just reading shit off of some website is really terrible radio.  Why doesn't he go with his bread and butter with the penis chomping
and armed Chimps?