• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lordy this boring.  Here is Deb in a swimsuit to keep things interesting

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2018, 09:41:32 PM
Why the hell is he babbling about reverse mortgage shit from 10 years ago for?
Maybe a relative or a DD Angel who was aging and he was hoping to get some property did a reverse mortgage?

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
Maybe a relative or a DD Angel who was aging and he was hoping to get some property did a reverse mortgage?

He probably should go visit Falkie and get some advice - they are almost neighbors

Gunner65

Dietrich thinks white trash pieces of shit are stupid because they don't live in cities..?

I think the show was  actually better when he was reading that article word for word. 

He's going off the cuff now but its just a bunch of stream of consciousness gnarl

Gunner65

"Illanoises"  HAHHAA  Dietrich is talking way ahead here....if he thinks Trump is winning too much now, he is gonna freak in 6 months

He just attacked Martin Luther!   WTF?     Eat a dick Dietrich

Gunner65

Attacks Luther because Dietrich claims to be a Serbian Othadox Christian

Dr. MD MD

When you think about it, Deb's really the only thing holding this crazy thread together.

Well, that and Gunner's hatred of Deitrich, of course. :D

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

The insanity, racial slurs and what not are doable but attacking Luther is a bit much man...........

Makes Debbie feel bad

Gunner65

I do hate him and I have every reason to.  He is a lying schizophrenic communist piece of shit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 10:01:35 PM
I do hate him and I have every reason to.  He is lying schizophrenic communist piece of shit!

I didn't say he wasn't worthy of it. I just think there are more important people to hate right now, like the Obama administration. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

When you think about it, Deb's really the only thing holding this crazy thread together.

Well, that and Gunner's hatred of Deitrich, of course. :D

Indeed.  Not sure how much longer I can do this.    The jewels of true fun tall tales are getting harder to find and it's
getting impossible to walk in this muck. 

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
If so, likely one of those weird sects that are 'unofficial' or autocephalic broken by various schisms, Communism, etc.

Gunner65

Obama is not publicly slandering me twice a week on a radio show and inciting his monkeys to make false reports to the Feds on his behalf!  And the BS never stops.

Then there is also the mystery of why this Murders of Tucson Tour dude sponsors Dietrich.

Most sponsors would have fled on the first N-bomb or C*nt blast - this murders dude must be pretty committed to Dietrich's cause.

http://thetucsonmurders.com/contact

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 06, 2018, 10:07:53 PM
Dumping more Deb

That's Mall Music  dude,   'Tis ok.   All Debbie's are welcome

He - he called you 'Mister' Gunner   - well in between the bottom bitch stuff and what not

Gunner65

Wrong Debbie you asian hentai dumbass! And it is absolutely legal to receive both retirement and disability pay.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2018, 10:07:31 PM
Then there is also the mystery of why this Murders of Tucson Tour dude sponsors Dietrich.

Most sponsors would have fled on the first N-bomb or C*nt blast - this murders dude must be pretty committed to Dietrich's cause.

http://thetucsonmurders.com/contact
I guess the whittler sponsor dropped?

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2018, 10:11:05 PM
I guess the whittler sponsor dropped?

Yeah.  Murder dude is hanging tough though

Gunner65

One of the guys I served with kept that picture of Little Debbie (left) in his wallet...as joke and if you laughed about his "girlfriend" he would get very upset

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2018, 10:11:57 PM
Yeah.  Murder dude is hanging tough though
Whittler was getting some push-back from old "white trash" at Silver Dollar City and Branson?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 10:13:30 PM
One of the guys I served with kept that picture of Little Debbie (left) in his wallet...as joke and if you laughed about his "girlfriend" he would get very upset

Was he intimidatingly huge too? :D

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

You could have swapped it out in the night with this one and watched him go out of his gourd