• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 05, 2016, 08:49:50 AM
George isn't getting a farthing from me. If he wants I can donate 20 bucks to an animal shelter in his name, but no more personal donations. He knowingly wasted what little he had on those junky Halloween decorations.
Hater! Those were show props for his booming video business. He's an important Youtube star.

3OctaveFart

We had this argument when Senda was still posting, over whether he was an employee or contractor. There is a legal implication and obviously one for taxes. Not that Senda cares a whit about tax law.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 05, 2016, 09:15:41 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcVseJ7xGI

Unfortuately he's still usng separate piles of money for his various needs. He's wasted his "useless shit" pile on LED lights: his 'feed the cats' pile ran out long ago, so he needs to grift to get that back up to some semblance of fiscal conservatism.

He's still a begging pile of fat fucking putrid shit though.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 05, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

It is not going to be an easy month.

Of course not. There's too much Christmas swag at those dollar stores. Once Senda spends $80 there in drips and drabs, there isn't enough of the taxpayer's money left over for things like food and cable. Open up your wallets suckers friends.

Target has a sale on wet Friskies now at 20 for $9.
I need approximately 86 cans for the outdoor kitties and 30 of Fancy Feast for my indoor ones for the month.
The master has spoken. Hop to it, people.

3OctaveFart

Other than taping the glasses to his forehead, blowing all his money on those crappy decorations was the dumbest thing I've seen him do.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 05, 2016, 10:29:11 AM
Other than taping the glasses to his forehead, blowing all his money on those crappy decorations was the dumbest thing I've seen him do.

Well, that and not taking advantage of IBM's generous offer of lettng him dig them out of certain bankruptcy. 

If only George would accept my team's offer of assistance

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: fan of "The Guy from New Orleans" on December 05, 2016, 11:17:12 AM
If only George would accept my team's offer of assistance

Your USP as far as securing Senda's interest and subsequent signature on the dotted line will have to be employing a reknowned and capable PR professional. She isn't cheap, but worth every cent when she gets Senda on board. This is her latest publicity photo. Bio to follow.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 05, 2016, 09:41:09 AM
So Senda confirmed what I thought. The technical difficulties were on his end and he was not fired because he was a freelancer, they just are not using his work at this time.
Freelancers like falkie can be fired aka let go.

damon

Falkie you need to learn windows 10 because your mad computers skills does not work on macs

Explanation from George:

and I need wet cat food money for the month because of it.
Any donations you can give or solicit will be appreciated.

Why does he feed expensive WET food to his cats and the strays ?? A hungry cat will eat cheap DRY cat food just as quickly and if they are finicky then they aren't that hungry.
For my cat, a 15 pound bag of dry food lasts him a month and he is almost 16 years old so it seems to be good for his health.
Why can't Falkie buy a 50 pound bag of dry food which will last him months unless the money isn't REALLY for his cats but that's crazy talk.  :)

Oh my,
I think we have all misunderstood George !
I just googled "I feed my pussies wet food" to find tips on saving money on cat food...
BUT cats and food wasn't what came up in images !
(currently in shock...and my computer crashed)

whoozit

Quote from: Laughing Gator on December 05, 2016, 12:52:32 PM
Why does he feed expensive WET food to his cats and the strays ?? A hungry cat will eat cheap DRY cat food just as quickly and if they are finicky then they aren't that hungry.
For my cat, a 15 pound bag of dry food lasts him a month and he is almost 16 years old so it seems to be good for his health.
Why can't Falkie buy a 50 pound bag of dry food which will last him months unless the money isn't REALLY for his cats but that's crazy talk.  :)
The cats eat the wet food faster and fatten up quicker.  That way he can make more catsatore for himself.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 05, 2016, 09:15:41 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcVseJ7xGI

So the fat piece of dog shit bought himself a flashlight, a bunch of holiday ornaments, and hooks to hang them with. 

That's why you're not eating this month Kitty.  Because Senda is a selfish motherfucker.

The computer genius who can't figure out how to send a file from one person to another.  I can think of about ten ways to do that without even going on Google, Senda.  But I wouldn't want to be a combo breaker for your life of under-achievement.  Dumb fuck

Why does he feed expensive WET food to his cats and the strays ??

Because the suckers are paying for it.  Not him.

When Noory was paying for his dinner he ordered the most expensive filet mignon on the menu.

From the Master:
Note - this is from a previous inbox message from yesterday - NOT a new response from George.
Ol' Gerry is only posting it for informational purposes for those considering making a donation to the cat food fund.

I can't leave that out (edit: dry food) because the raccoons show up and chase the cats away and eat it all which is why I have to feed them wet food.
Come February, it
(edit: wet food) and paying for [redacted] will no longer be a problem as I no longer have to pay $ for [redacted].

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 05, 2016, 01:13:50 PM
Because the suckers are paying for it.  Not him.

This^^^

Senda is the world's worst whore. You can't even call him a tart with a heart. He's open about soliciting money from anyone and everyone, and feels no embarrassment or shame in doing so. He should be dropped in the cutting next to his local SB, its deep enough to injure, and with luck, enough so the cats and crows can feed on him.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 05, 2016, 01:16:52 PM
From the Master:

Come February, it (edit: wet food) and paying for [woo woo cons, crap from the dollar store and a happy ending cuz daddy needs some R and R] will no longer be a problem as I no longer have to pay $ for [sweet Kathy's bills].

FIFY

From the Master:
Note - this is from a previous inbox message from yesterday - NOT a new response from George.
Ol' Gerry is only posting it for informational purposes for those considering making a donation to the cat food fund.

I can't leave that out (edit: dry food) because the raccoons show up and chase the cats away and eat it all which is why I have to feed them wet food.
Come February, it
(edit: wet food) and paying for [redacted] will no longer be a problem as I no longer have to pay $ for [redacted].

Curious:  If wet cat food in so much more stinky than dry food, would it not attract those pesky raccoons even easier?  OLG, would you please ask Ranger Falkie to explain the gustation preferences of Procyon lotor.  Thanks. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 05, 2016, 01:29:28 PM
Curious:  If wet cat food in so much more stinky than dry food, would it not attract those pesky raccoons even easier?  OLG, would you please ask Ranger Falkie to explain the gustation preferences of Procyon lotor.  Thanks.

While you're at it, have him explain why he needs 30 cans of wet food for his indoor cats, applying this excuse. 

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 05, 2016, 01:32:30 PM
While you're at it, have him explain why he needs 30 cans of wet food for his indoor cats, applying this excuse.

Falkie has mentioned those goddamned coons many times.  I suspect they have gained access to his apartment at some point. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 05, 2016, 01:35:09 PM
Falkie has mentioned those goddamned coons many times.  I suspect they have gained access to his apartment at some point.

They mask the stink of the cat piss.

SnapT

The minutes of still silent photos in front of most of Falkie's videos have almost completely destroyed the watchability of his channel.

As Trump would say, "Sad!"

damon

From the Master:

Come February, it
Gerry everyone knows that falkie is paying Kathy's gas bill and that is what is redacted. Stfu gerry

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 05, 2016, 02:10:39 PM
Gerry everyone knows that falkie is paying Kathy's gas bill and that is what is redacted. Stfu gerry

I can neither confirm nor deny the [redacted] portions of the quoted material as I am not authorized to comment on George's financial circumstances, except for those topics for which I have received express written permission from the Master.

Any speculation is solely that of Musings thread readers, and should not be attributed to Ol' Gerry.

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 05, 2016, 02:10:39 PM

allow me to explain
Falkie asked to have his name added to her card
Falkie told Kathy he would pay for gas used hauling his ass around
Falkie used card to purchase cat food
Falkie used card to purchase any worthless crap the gas station convenience store carries
but in Falkie's universe it was her card, therefore her bill.
(even though he told her he would pay for stuff charged for his use and benefit)

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 05, 2016, 02:44:48 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny the [redacted] portions of the quoted material as I am not authorized to comment on George's financial circumstances, except for those topics for which I have received express written permission from the Master.

Any speculation is solely that of Musings thread readers, and should not be attributed to Ol' Gerry.
Gerry your home boy falkie said it in his fucking videos dude. The more that you redacted the name of kathy you are confirming the info.