• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Grooot

I am your average overweight 50 year old that loved the Art Bell's show (started listening in late 90's).  Heather is doing fine but most agree Art is the best.  I like several others like George Knapp, Mysterious Universe, Dave Schrader, John B. Wells, Bill Handel, Dr. Karl, Gary and Shannon on KFI.  I don't subscribe to John B. Wells so I havn't heard him in a long time.

The best reason I can give why I'm here is I quit MMORPG gaming (Everquest 2) a couple months ago and I'm looking for something online that's fun but doesn't eat my life up.  I don't use any social media by choice so thats not an option for me.  Been reading the posts on this site over the years when Art goes through a retirement but never joined until now.  Let the "FUN" begin.

I'd like to quote onan,

WE ARE GROOOT  !!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Grooot on February 11, 2016, 02:04:11 PM
  I am your average overweight 50 year old that loved the Art Bell's show (started listening in late 90's).  Heather is doing fine but most agree Art is the best.  I like several others like George Knapp, Mysterious Universe, Dave Schrader, John B. Wells, Bill Handel, Dr. Karl, Gary and Shannon on KFI.  I don't subscribe to John B. Wells so I havn't heard him in a long time.

The best reason I can give why I'm here is I quit MMORPG gaming (Everquest 2) a couple months ago and I'm looking for something online that's fun but doesn't eat my life up.  I don't use any social media by choice so thats not an option for me.  Been reading the posts on this site over the years when Art goes through a retirement but never joined until now.  Let the "FUN" begin.

I'd like to quote onan,

WE ARE GROOOT  !!

Holy Crap, I was an eq2 player until a few months ago too! AB server. Black Desert is coming out beginning of March. It looks like it might be good.

OK, fine. I still play it on occasion.

Quote from: Grooot on February 11, 2016, 02:04:11 PM

I'd like to quote onan,

WE ARE GROOOT  !!

This is your life now, friendo!  :)

Grooot

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 11, 2016, 02:07:15 PM
Holy Crap, I was an eq2 player until a few months ago too! AB server. Black Desert is coming out beginning of March. It looks like it might be good.

OK, fine. I still play it on occasion.

I was on AB too, love the game and my guildies lots of cool new games to play but I just can't sit in front of a computer for hours on end anymore.  I really do miss it.

Clede

Hi, I‘m new here.
I‘m a fan of Art Bell from long ago. His interview with “Dr. Jonathan Reed” creeped me out in high school.
But I came here because of Bateman. I heard him talking about BellGab on Dark City.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Clede on February 12, 2016, 07:39:49 PM
Hi, I‘m new here.
I‘m a fan of Art Bell from long ago. His interview with “Dr. Jonathan Reed” creeped me out in high school.
But I came here because of Bateman. I heard him talking about BellGab on Dark City.

Turn back now. While you still have a soul. Send word to my family that I am being held against my will.

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 12, 2016, 07:40:53 PM
Turn back now. While you still have a soul. Send word to my family that I am being held against my will.

Boychick, you got that right.

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 12, 2016, 07:40:53 PM

Too late! His soul now belongs to us!

(the Falkie thread awaits his tender, sweet flesh)

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on February 12, 2016, 09:00:51 PM
Too late! His soul now belongs to us!

(the Falkie thread awaits his tender, sweet flesh)

Abandon all hope, ye that enter there.

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 12, 2016, 09:11:29 PM
Abandon all hope, ye that enter there.

Truer words have seldom been spoken.

(help us... please!)

bateman

Quote from: Clede on February 12, 2016, 07:39:49 PM
Hi, I‘m new here.

Oh god, I am so sorry.

BellBoy

Quote from: The information contained on February 14, 2016, 05:11:14 PM
Will do, do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and saviour xenu?

Take all of my money, LRH!
Save my soul, LRH!

Bodryn

I just joined Bellgab today, but listened to Art Bell since sometime in the mid 1990's, even though most places, it was from a long distance away.  We also don't do Facebook, having privacy concerns.  Both my wife and I are NOT happy with the inane interviewing style of George Noory, who at first seemed quite a decent replacement but later seemed to go downhill in his understanding or openness to more scientific concepts.  There are more stations now, and I think a lot more women like to call in probably because George is very nice to women in general.  Mainly we listen to George Noory because my wife likes to listen to far out theories of stuff for amusement and for chuckles.  We get easy laughs from mispronounced words and names, etc., and fall asleep quickly every night to the talk knowing we haven't usually missed much.  Except we both like Linda Moulton Howe.  So the beat goes on....

Rix Gins

Quote from: Bodryn on February 14, 2016, 05:35:53 PM
I just joined Bellgab today, but listened to Art Bell since sometime in the mid 1990's, even though most places, it was from a long distance away.  We also don't do Facebook, having privacy concerns.  Both my wife and I are NOT happy with the inane interviewing style of George Noory, who at first seemed quite a decent replacement but later seemed to go downhill in his understanding or openness to more scientific concepts.  There are more stations now, and I think a lot more women like to call in probably because George is very nice to women in general.  Mainly we listen to George Noory because my wife likes to listen to far out theories of stuff for amusement and for chuckles.  We get easy laughs from mispronounced words and names, etc., and fall asleep quickly every night to the talk knowing we haven't usually missed much.  Except we both like Linda Moulton Howe.  So the beat goes on....

Welcome!

zeebo

Quote from: Bodryn on February 14, 2016, 05:35:53 PM
I just joined Bellgab today ... Both my wife and I are NOT happy with the inane interviewing style of George Noory .... Except we both like Linda Moulton Howe.

Hi and welcome Bodryn.  There are others here including me that pretty much only listen to GN on the LMH nights, because 1) she's usually got interesting reports and 2) poor ol' George hardly gets a word in edgewise when she's on.   ;)

Welcome!  Come on in!

Whenever I post in this topic, I fully understand the rush the Walmart greeter experiences when someone walks into the store.

I feel like I need a blue vest to complete me.

There are lots and lots of liars on this forum.  I'm telling you the honest truth.  To be sure.  It's a crazy thing.  But isn't America great?  Let's do this.  Everybody ready?

(By the way, your leader's name is Michael Van Horn.)

Begin!

Walmart PA system:

The remaining monkey brains have been reduced to $1.99.

whoozit

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bob Bizarre on February 20, 2016, 03:20:33 AM
Hello!

Just joined today.

As long as you know that the rumours of an escape tunnel are just rumours..MV has your soul now.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 20, 2016, 08:35:24 AM

As long as you know that the rumours of an escape tunnel are just rumours..MV has your soul now.

Leave Robert alone! *emotional youtube video*

Motoflou

Hi!  Long time listener, first time caller.

I'm a 32 year-old guy from Louisville, KY who now lives in St Paul, MN.  I grew up listening to C2C, kind of fell out for a few years (around the time Noory took over), but now I'm re-obsessed.  Until just recently, I hadn't heard any of the stuff Art had done since the old days, so I'm catching up on Dark Matter and Midnight in the Desert.

Seems like a picked a pretty good time to join up, with all the recent happenings!

Anyways, uh...I'm tall, I currently live at some artist loft where the majority of tenants are 18-21 and annoying as hell, and I'm a fan of Aldi's new Baked Southwestern Ranch potato chips.

I do really dumb music in my free time, mostly improvised/written-on-the-spot songs that are usually about 30 seconds long.  Often about my cat.  Feel free to check stuff out- https://soundcloud.com/motoflou

Quote from: Motoflou on March 13, 2016, 11:48:55 AM

I'm a 32 year-old guy from Louisville, KY who now lives in St Paul, MN.  I grew up listening to C2C, kind of fell out for a few years (around the time Noory took over), but now I'm re-obsessed.  Until just recently, I hadn't heard any of the stuff Art had done since the old days, so I'm catching up on Dark Matter and Midnight in the Desert.

Seems like a picked a pretty good time to join up, with all the recent happenings!

Anyways, uh...I'm tall, I currently live at some artist loft where the majority of tenants are 18-21 and annoying as hell, and I'm a fan of Aldi's new Baked Southwestern Ranch potato chips.

I do really dumb music in my free time, mostly improvised/written-on-the-spot songs that are usually about 30 seconds long.  Often about my cat.  Feel free to check stuff out- https://soundcloud.com/motoflou

Welcome!

onan

Welcome, always good to have new thoughts. Aldi's southwestern ranch chips, and a roof over your head? we will be over in a little while.

GravitySucks

You should hook up with Falkie. He is an interweb YouTube legacy, but he needs soundtracks for his videos. And he has 7 cats. He will let you pay him for each song he uses in his videos.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 13, 2016, 04:55:52 PM
You should hook up with Falkie. He is an interweb YouTube legacy, but he needs soundtracks for his videos.

I was going to suggest his musical talents for Falkie, but I didn't want to scare him away on his first day here.  :o