• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: astroguy on March 11, 2016, 05:10:40 PM
I've made it to the Scott Onstott (sacred geometry) interview from Feb 18.  For some reason, during the entire interview, this is all I could think about: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q

LOL. You've been working too hard

astroguy

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 11, 2016, 05:15:35 PM
LOL. You've been working too hard
You have no idea ... I've mapped about 63,000 craters on the moon in the last few days, need to double that by Wednesday in prep for a conference.

GravitySucks

Quote from: astroguy on March 11, 2016, 05:16:56 PM
You have no idea ... I've mapped about 63,000 craters on the moon in the last few days, need to double that by Wednesday in prep for a conference.

How many glass domes have you found?

K_Dubb

Quote from: astroguy on March 11, 2016, 05:24:52 PM
Big fat ZERO.

You mean besides the one in your picture, where the gleaming city sits plop in the middle of its dome, surmounted by the all-seeing eye, plain as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl.

The Martians are clever, and like the Eldar, are renowned for their ability to make their bases invisible, so you can't rush them with your Landraiders.

Quote from: astroguy on March 11, 2016, 05:24:52 PM
Big fat ZERO.

Upgrade your base to tier 2 tech and then deploy Librarians and Skull Probes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 11, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
You mean besides the one in your picture, where the gleaming city sits plop in the middle of its dome, surmounted by the all-seeing eye, plain as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl.

His picture isn't from the moon, so technically he is not lying.

JesusJuice

The first four items that RCH wants to talk about are Donald Trump related plus he wants to bring up how Roberts fucked up Obama's swearing in again. Also a Chik-Fil-A employee in N.C. knows how to do sign language.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on March 12, 2016, 02:05:32 AM
k...i am really..politic'd out...night folks

Don't blame you, I'm sticking around for a bit hoping Hoagie gets confused and changes the subject.

trostol

gonna do a few episodes of TOS before bed and finish my white russians lol

Ms. C

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 12, 2016, 02:07:43 AM
Have a good weekend trostol. :)
Did RCH say him and robin were on a cruise exactly One year ago?

Quote from: Ms. C on March 12, 2016, 02:10:07 AM
Did RCH say him and robin were on a cruise exactly One year ago?
That's what I heard.

Hi Ms. C  :)

albrecht

Spence is fun. And found away to have a job in a cool place. And commenting on places where one doesn't have to 'deal' with 'youths.'

I can't believe I'm listening to Hoagland 3 nights in a row.  Something must be wrong with me.  :P I do like Spence though and that is the reason I'm tuning in.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2016, 02:12:23 AM
Was it tScallion? Conspira-Sea cruise deal where they were just arrested?

I didn't hear the details. I wasn't taking notes LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 12, 2016, 02:13:40 AM
I can't believe I'm listening to Hoagland 3 nights in a row.  Something must be wrong with me.  I do like Spence though and that is the reason I'm tuning in.

21CM Howdy dude

Ms. C

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 02:10:29 AM
Yes
He's seriously high or totally delusional. -- it was five years ago today that Japanese earthquake/tsumini occurred.

It was that 'Crusing into 2012' cruise ...  I was on it, I've mentioned to you guys before ...  I just can't believe he said more than once that it was one year ago!

http://www.divinetravels.com/2012Cruise.html

Bonanza Pilot

Oh, fucking horse shit, Richard. As if Trump hired a bunch a people to wave Mexico flags, pro illegal alien, Bernie, and pro Muslim signs.  Give me a break.

albrecht

They Live.
but why RCH would talking or having a rally mean you should be attacked or disrupted?  ;) Eisenhower "plan" on illegals, RCH. Recall that name?  ;)