George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 19, 2017, 10:39:00 PM
Here's a book for you to read. lol

Ha. Actually a good premise for a b-movie. Sort of a "Stepford Wives"-esque or Satanic Cult type of thing on HOA and Restrictive Covenants. What is the cabal really doing in their meetings, outsourcing control to management companies, and roving security patrols and gate-keepers. What IS the pool house used for- AFTER HOURS? WHY- are your sprinklers spraying "non-potable water" in common areas? JUST WHAT are the Mexicans DOING when not cutting lawns?

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2017, 10:59:38 PM
Ha. Actually a good premise for a b-movie. Sort of a "Stepford Wives"-esque or Satanic Cult type of thing on HOA and Restrictive Covenants. What is the cabal really doing in their meetings, outsourcing control to management companies, and roving security patrols and gate-keepers. What IS the pool house used for- AFTER HOURS? WHY- are your sprinklers spraying "non-potable water" in common areas? JUST WHAT are the Mexicans DOING when not cutting lawns?

Lol!!  Little writes a lot of stories like this.  Probably the one I recommend the most is The Store about an evil retail chain (Think Wal-mart gone really bad).  They are a bit perverse but engaging.  I have to laugh. I bought The Association in a Wal-Mart. lol.

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on July 19, 2017, 12:51:41 PM
Here was another gem.

"...A homeless person asked me for a dollar for gas."  ::)  Noory didn't have a dollar but said he would take care of her after he left the store.  Ooops!  Noory only carries large bills.  ::) "I left the store but only had a twenty. I gave it to her anyway. She began lunging at me....then kissed me on the cheek and I had to pry myself away."  ::)

Good old Saint Noory.  He gives us these little tid-bits about giving to the homeless like clockwork.  ::)

God (or Gods) please bless this man for his mental fortitude and charity to humanity.  We are all better people knowing this great man is in the world.  ::)

Fucking asshole.  >:(  :P

Half a heroin hit, from what I hear.

can't he be deported, i forget what country his father was from - Lebanon? Egypt?

Dateline

I'm just done.  Until they hire a real host and not a fake host, I am done with Coast. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dateline on July 20, 2017, 12:00:19 AM
I'm just done.  Until they hire a real host and not a fake host, I am done with Coast.

ART BELL WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Art said that.. "George Noory get's it" - but maybe Art said that because he was offered extra money by C2C bosses when Art was selling C2C.
So maybe Art was just modern day Judas. ?? ::)

Quote from: Dateline on July 20, 2017, 12:00:19 AM

You've finally gotten to the point where I was a few months ago.  I've finally had enough of his shitty shows. I stopped tuning in regularly a couple years ago but still tuned in once in a while in the hope that he would get better.  Not happening! Abandon all hope, ye who listen to the Nooron.  It is to the point that I rarely even listen to the guest hosts anymore.

CozyRozie

George Noory is not any worst than BellGab - so stop being so pissy boyz & dudettes

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:30:35 AM
George Noory is not any worst than BellGab - so stop being so pissy boyz & dudettes

No.

ShayP

Tonight's show seemed interesting...

However it's Noory at the helm.  This would be so much better with Knapp.

First half: Experts in mysteries of the unknown including UFOs, psychic phenomenon and synchronicities Rob MacGregor and Bruce Gernon (a pilot who has witnessed some strange occurrences) will discuss how events in the Bermuda Triangle resemble circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and its possible connection with electronic fog, inter-dimensional portals, and UFOs.

Second half: Professor of psychology and TV host of Paranormal Profilers, Dr. Peter Sacco will discuss his work both in psychology and parapsychology. He will share stories from his interest in the paranormal which includes ghost investigations and many stories of hauntings and poltergeists as well as his work with cognitive behavioral therapy using principles from the law of attraction.

Oh well.

Hey Shay.  The cricket game is still available.  The last two times I played it, I hit 72 and then 73.  I started off that particular night sucking with 3 and 4 point games.  Going to try and hit triple digits.

https://www.google.com/doodles/icc-champions-trophy-2017-begins

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 01:26:30 AM
LOL
I respect your opinion, man.

Thank you.  I like to keep it short and sweet sometimes.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 01:38:06 AM
Hey Shay.  The cricket game is still available.  The last two times I played it, I hit 72 and then 73.  I started off that particular night sucking with 3 and 4 point games.  Going to try and hit triple digits.

It is?  I don't see it.  I raised my score to 88.   8)

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

Duh!  I just saw your link to it.   ;D

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 01:38:06 AM

https://www.google.com/doodles/icc-champions-trophy-2017-begins

Now I become addicted again. LOL!  Time to play!  ;)  ;D

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 01:42:31 AM
Duh!  I just saw your link to it.   ;D

I forgot to put the link in when I first posted it.  Duh! :-[

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

Just hit 3 homers back to back to back.  That was a first.  Starting low tonight in 20's and 30's but working my way back up.

ShayP

"George, you are so much like a lighthouse." ~ caller who claims to be 'first time.'

I recognized this guy's voice.  He's called many times before.  We all know about the "regular" callers.  I firmly believe that less than 30% are random.

Plus this asshole's statement was dumb.

lol listening to the beginning of the show newscast, Jorch gives the news about John McCain's brain cancer, noting it's the same cancer his sister died of, in this soooooooooo fake choked trembling voice. Then he passes on his 'condolences' WTF - you offer your condolences to those who have just lost a family member or friend. What an idiot.

I also remember when his father died he did the show that night or the next and I don't even remember him taking time off. Nor for his sister.

ahahahaha i can't believe he did that. expressing his condolences to a man who has just been diagnosed. only a complete social retard could do that.

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 20, 2017, 03:16:07 AM
lol listening to the beginning of the show newscast, Jorch gives the news about John McCain's brain cancer, noting it's the same cancer his sister died of, in this soooooooooo fake choked trembling voice. Then he passes on his 'condolences' WTF - you offer your condolences to those who have just lost a family member or friend. What an idiot.

I also remember when his father died he did the show that night or the next and I don't even remember him taking time off. Nor for his sister.

Yep.  That was cringe worthy.  Especially his fake emotion.  Plus Noory added that he knows McCain's sister "really well."

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ItsOver on July 19, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
"...To prevent, for example, that homeowner from putting up some horrible thing in front of his front lawn. For example, you know, a body hanging from a tree. Or something like that."

Yeah, Jorch, it's a big problem across the land.  Bodies hanging from trees, in so many neighborhoods.  Thank goodness for HOAs!

Where in the hell does he come up with this stuff?  Makes you wonder what he has squirreled away in his St. Louis cave.

Strange fruit hangin', from George Noory's trees.

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 07:52:42 AM
Yep.  That was cringe worthy.  Especially his fake emotion.  Plus Noory added that he knows McCain's sister "really well."

My condolences to McCain's sister....for having to put up with Noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 20, 2017, 08:10:33 AM
Strange fruit hangin', from George Noory's trees.
Some folks bury'em, I guess Jorch likes to hang'em.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 20, 2017, 08:38:34 AM
Some folks bury'em, I guess Jorch likes to hang'em.

Motel Hell. LOL.  I bet ol' Rory was proud of that one.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 08:55:33 AM
Motel Hell. LOL.  I bet ol' Rory was proud of that one.
No kidding.  I was just thinking the same thing.  I didn't realize he started out a pretty rough character until I checked his Wiki.

"At age thirteen, he stole a revolver, for which he was sent to the California Youth Authority's Preston School of Industry reformatory at Ione, California. He escaped while in the adjustment center (jail within the jail). After robbing several jewelry stores, he stole a car and drove it across state lines. This made it a federal offense, and when he was recaptured, he was sentenced to three years in prison. He served his sentence at the United States Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Missouri. He remained there until he was paroled shortly before his twenty-first birthday."

"Motel Hell" makes "Hell Comes to Frogtown" a big step up.  Right alongside good 'ol bubblegum chewing Roddy.  ;D  I'll bet the two of them would have had fun messing with Jorch.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 20, 2017, 09:20:40 AM
No kidding.  I was just thinking the same thing.  I didn't realize he started out a pretty rough character until I checked his Wiki.

"At age thirteen, he stole a revolver, for which he was sent to the California Youth Authority's Preston School of Industry reformatory at Ione, California. He escaped while in the adjustment center (jail within the jail). After robbing several jewelry stores, he stole a car and drove it across state lines. This made it a federal offense, and when he was recaptured, he was sentenced to three years in prison. He served his sentence at the United States Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Missouri. He remained there until he was paroled shortly before his twenty-first birthday."

"Motel Hell" makes "Hell Comes to Frogtown" a big step up.  Right alongside good 'ol bubblegum chewing Roddy.  ;D  I'll bet the two of them would have had fun messing with Jorch.

And one must not forget his thespian turns in Angel and Avenging Angel.

What I remember him best for though is his guest appearance on Gilligan's Island.  The episode was a takeoff on The Most Dangerous Game.

Dr. MD MD