• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ZaZa

Or maybe Noory will ask Tommy to collect his salary and pay him under the table.

Jojo

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on July 26, 2017, 12:21:17 AM
Ha! Back from the commercial, he changed his story. Now, the Japanese are thin from being an island county and eating fish. It's India - India who uses wood ash to be thin. Ahhh okay got it....

Do tell me... how come everyone on the island of Samoa is a big, fat, cow? Please clarify, Pretend Doctor.

He also claimed that he is "now treating THOUSANDS of people a week, all of them losing .5 to 2 pounds a week, and has been doing this for years." (And is, miraculously, still largely unknown....)

Just claimed he's treating the bones of "lots of horses, these are $20 million each" simply and easily with the healthy bone and whatever pack.

Why did I leave this on again??  - back to work

I think many Samoans are obese because of the delicious sopa suey, made with noodles made from corn starch (gluten free...) and fried in a lot of fat/oil.  Its tasty and addicting!

Again, George Noory goes into his "almost kidnapped in Mexico" "Drama In Real Life" story. As always, with Noory's tales, it sounds as credible as any b*s-er like him could spin it.

Just hear earlier tonight with him trying to sound cultured pronouncing "Tijuana." The guy cannot even pronounce English correctly, so imagine him in Mexico trying to speak Spanish from some phrasebook. Mucking it up as always.

I theorize the entire "incident" wasn't any kidnapping attempt, but Mr. Fumblegums himself misinforming the taxi driver about where to take him.

I bet it went down like this:

NOORY: To taxi driver; attempting to say "Take me to airport" in Spanish; What he meant to say: "Llévame al aeropuerto"

NOORY: To taxi driver; what he really said: "Take me to hooker" in Spanish; "Llévame a la puta."

No doubt, just a misunderstanding due to Noory's own ineptitude. Reading the word "aeropuerto" but pronouncing it "a la puta." No, Noory, there's a big difference in Spanish between asking to be taken to an airport and asking to be taken to a prostitute.

What a dunce. "Llévame a la puta," George? Are you sure that's what you meant to say? OK. Then don't complain if some Mexican taxi driver does just that. No wonder you ended up in a "seedy part of town." You probably told that poor driver to take you to a brothel. So he did as told -- then you accuse him of some kipnapping attempt?

I could just picture the scene. Noory fumbling around in a foreign language, calling out "a la puta" from the backseat countless times. And I feel for the driver. "Si, senor. A la puta. Si," thinking that Gringo must want it bad to be so insistent about it!

michio

Georgie wanted to point out Doc Wallet "does not say this will cure cancer, this will cure this, but they will help." He wanted to qualify his not quite a disclaimer from the out-go. Well, Georgie, Doc Wallet said he could cure (what he also calls a "complete reversal") Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. It sounded like it would be a piece of cake, actually, with the right mixture of essential nutrients from you know where. And there's the cure for MD where Jerry Lewis was allegedly dismissed for trying to bring the truth. How many lies do you tell per day, Georgie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYjGrFWoyBU

Quote from: michio on July 26, 2017, 03:50:06 AM
Georgie wanted to point out Doc Wallet "does not say this will cure cancer, this will cure this, but they will help." He wanted to qualify his not quite a disclaimer from the out-go. Well, Georgie, Doc Wallet said he could cure (what he also calls a "complete reversal") Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. It sounded like it would be a piece of cake, actually, with the right mixture of essential nutrients from you know where. And there's the cure for MD where Jerry Lewis was allegedly dismissed for trying to bring the truth. How many lies do you tell per day, Georgie?

Yes, Joel Wallach likes to tell stories to ignorant fools that fall for his nonsense. Jerry Lewis getting fired for Wallach supposedly providing "the cure" for muscular dystrophy sounds like more bunk from the quack.

Um, looks like Wallach forgot how politics are playing more into the entertainment and media world today. Um, Wallach, Jerry Lewis is a Republican Conservative and always was. The MDA organization and the telethon was taken over by Liberal Democrats. He clashed with them over that. Lewis not only despises Liberals, but calls them out at every turn. Unafraid. So they removed him. That was that.   

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 26, 2017, 04:34:57 AM
hahah the Snorax

And yes, as in the "almost kidnapped in Mexico" story. Just imagine George Noory getting into a cab and telling the driver "a la puta. A la puta" (hooker; prostitute) When he meant to say "aeropuerto" (airport). Noory's tall tale was perhaps just his mangling of Spanish and having been driven to some brothel -- as he asked. Then covering himself with some made-up story and falsely accusing those Mexicans with some plot to get him.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 26, 2017, 01:00:50 AM
Raised it to 20 now. Joorch asks whether they can't be condensed into pill form.
Wallet: We're already working on that.
Noory: Remember it was my idea.
Joorch sensing a royalty there. Not your idea if they've already thought of it, though, is it, Joorch?
So Doc Wallet says "we're already working on that," followed immediately by Jorch the Moron saying "remember it was my idea."   ::)  Uh, no, Jorch, if Doc Wallet's shysters are already working it, it wasn't your stupid idea.

136 or 142

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 24, 2017, 11:42:09 PM
Howard Bloom comes on to talk about the San Antonio Wal-Mart incident and talks about the important contribution immigrants have made to the US, historically and in the present. When he's gone, Joorch points out that Bloom is a Democrat, the implication clearly being that we don't take what he says seriously. No such advisory to be heard as he jumps into a round of Trump ass-licking with Gerald Cilente. Joorch is oh so politically neutral, ain't he?

And btw, did Cilente really say that what we need to unite a divided nation is a revival of the 'teach the world to sing' Coke ad?!

1.I don't think that's what Noory meant in pointing out that Bloom is a Democrat.

2.I don't think Celente was pro-Trump

3.I agree on Celente's 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' being ridiculous.

136 or 142

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 25, 2017, 10:22:41 AM
Yes, I heard that nonsense. Give the world a Coke and a smile. Laughable. Between George Noory and his ludicrous guests, it's the lowest denominator of intelligence, reason and knowledge in talk-radio today. If not in all of humanity. What a ship of fools.

After hearing them note how "we" -- I conclude they mean the United States -- have "never known of a divide like this after the election of a president," neither of them mentioned the American Civil War (1861-1865) after Republican Abraham Lincoln ascended to the nation's highest office. Da? Hey, Noory and your "expert" guests, there were worse divides before. Like an armed conflict. 

That program is worth its weight in making all of us feel better about ourselves. Things could be worse: We could be clueless morons like George Noory and his "experts" who seem unaware of their own idiocy. That program sounds like a parody of a talk-radio show -- but no, it takes itself seriously. If you can believe that. 

Celente said 'I haven't seen the United States this divided in my lifetime." 

However, I agree that not only is Celente a poor guest, he's a pointless guest.  He's a poor guest because he's just a tiresome negative person who spews opinions about the need for 'beauty' and whatever else he complains about. 

He's pointless though, because he said "we can't predict the future."  Well, fine, it's good that Celente doesn't claim to be a fraudulent psychic but as a 'trend analyst' he should be able to offer up various 'most likely' possible scenarios based for the next 5-10 years. I think the only prediction he made in this entire 2 hours (1 1/2 hours of radio time) was that driver-less cars won't happen. That's an interesting possibility to explore but his reason for that was that it won't happen because some auto parts maker was too cheap to fix a problem with their part and that led to a number of accidents and possibly deaths, and, therefore people won't trust the entire car to be self-driving.

Could be true, but this is obviously why those behind the self driving cars like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are so protective of their image and constantly signal that they are extremely concerned with quality and reliability.

So, ultimately, Gerald Celente is nothing more than a random negative guy in a bar spouting his 'Johnny Walker wisdom' for two hours.

136 or 142

Finally, I thought Michael Heiser sounded exactly like L.A Marzulli and I appreciate the comments, but I don't know why anybody here bothers to listen to George's critical health news informercials.

I listen to Noory on occasion, but I've gotten so tired of him that I prefer to ignoory.

ZaZa

136 or 142 how was the prison food ??
you see ANTIFA is not that good at backing their own, they let them to rot in prisons.

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 09:34:51 AM
136 or 142 how was the prison food ??
you see ANTIFA is not that good at backing their own, they let them to rot in prisons.

I guess the FSB looks out for their own better since it's now clear there are a whole bunch of FSB disinformation agents here.

ZaZa

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:42:10 AM
I guess the FSB looks out for their own better since it's now clear there are a whole bunch of FSB disinformation agents here.

136 or 142,
talking about FSB (The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation) maybe you should check these two threads
to get updated since your release from prison for street violence.

The Russia Thread.
http://bellgab.com/politics/the-russia-thread/new/#new

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society).
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 09:51:03 AM
136 or 142,
talking about FSB (The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation) maybe you should check these two threads
to get updated since your release from prison for street violence.

The Russia Thread.
http://bellgab.com/politics/the-russia-thread/new/#new

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society).
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/

It's been that way since January 20, 2017.  Those who commit street violence (whatever that is) go to jail, while the real criminals are in the White House.

ZaZa

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:54:51 AM
It's been that way since January 20, 2017.  Those who commit street violence (whatever that is) go to jail, while the real criminals are in the White House.
136 or 142,
yes you are absolutely right.
Obama the Kenyan born and Hillary Clinton were way too long there.
Let's hope that at least your idol Hillary will go to prison finally as well.
BTW, how was the food there for you??

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 10:06:02 AM
136 or 142,
yes you are absolutely right.
Obama the Kenyan born and Hillary Clinton were way too long there.
Let's hope that at least your idol Hillary will go to prison finally as well.
BTW, how was the food there for you??

It wouldn't make any difference in telling you.  Whatever facts I tell you, you'll just mindlessly chant The Trumptard line.

ZaZa

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:08:23 AM
It wouldn't make any difference in telling you.  Whatever facts I tell you, you'll just mindlessly chant The Trumptard line.
136 or 142,
you and facts are the same as Hillary and honesty. LOL LOL LOL LOL  :)

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 10:13:49 AM
136 or 142,
you and facts are the same as Hillary and honesty. LOL LOL LOL LOL  :)

Yes, that is one of the standard Trumptard chants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:15:52 AM
Yes, that is one of the standard Trumptard chants.

You're back! And I see you still haven't figured out which number you are.  :D

diowulf

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 26, 2017, 02:25:18 AM

What a dunce. "Llévame a la puta," George? Are you sure that's what you meant to say? OK. Then don't complain if some Mexican taxi driver does just that. No wonder you ended up in a "seedy part of town." You probably told that poor driver to take you to a brothel. So he did as told -- then you accuse him of some kipnapping attempt?

Lol! Actually pretty plausible..I think you nailed it! Like how Jurge mentioned his kidnapping was "reported in the national media"...lol..ok George

diowulf

Wow! Did anybody notice last night during hour 4 that the bono-hotel-attack-alien-body-swap lady called in to add more wrinkles to her story? The Paul Mccartney body swap perked her ears up and got her to call in with some more details. What a wild night that must have been. Wish she would become a regular and replace Cornelius's spot amongst the featured gues- errr ahhh callers

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 11, 2017, 05:20:16 AM
I hope the lady with the reptilian doctor story can call in another night to finish her story. I enjoy stories such as this and am fascinated by the people who tell them! Tom quipped,  "just unbelievable" when the caller was let go and I agree with him, only in a more literal sense than i think he meant to imply lol...but the storyteller sounded both rational and unrehearsed. She had nothing of material value to gain or promote on her own, and I don't believe she was a plant for the show because she had too much story left to tell (unless she is being cultivated as a new perinnial caller). Anyone care to share their own insight into callers like these? Completely open-ended question btw. Who knows, maybe lizards from middle-earth have indeed abducted Bono.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:57:32 AM
You're back! And I see you still haven't figured out which number you are.  :D

Kind of you and Lucifer Bell to welcome me back :)

Zetaspeak

One positive about the medical infomercial, I just found out I got an alternative "paranormal" show during the first hour of C2C as was flipping around to avoid Jorge and Dr. Wallet

Welcome back 136, I see your stuff on twitter at times.

Quote from: Morgus on July 26, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
Doc Wallet already recommended to one caller to eat 8-10 eggs/day!

Gaston eats 5 dozen a day

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:15:21 AM
1.I don't think that's what Noory meant in pointing out that Bloom is a Democrat.

2.I don't think Celente was pro-Trump

3.I agree on Celente's 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' being ridiculous.

Re 1. Why else would he say it? He waited until Bloom had gone before saying (from memory) 'It's worth pointing out that Howard Bloom is a Democrat.' I really can't see any purpose in saying it other than to cast shade on Bloom's opinions.
It reminded me of his recent wrap up with a guest - an astrophysicist, I think. Again, he waited until the guest had gone before saying, 'He doesn't believe in God or life after death. I'm sure you do.'

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 26, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
Re 1. Why else would he say it? He waited until Bloom had gone before saying (from memory) 'It's worth pointing out that Howard Bloom is a Democrat.' I really can't see any purpose in saying it other than to cast shade on Bloom's opinions.
It reminded me of his recent wrap up with a guest - an astrophysicist, I think. Again, he waited until the guest had gone before saying, 'He doesn't believe in God or life after death. I'm sure you do.'
In the first instance I think it was both to not make some core listening constituency mad but also to 'show' how 'fair and  balance' Norry's show is. He always tries to make it seem like his is a news show and that all sides and opinions are expressed. Not that he "does politics."  ;)
-GNS

136 or 142

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 26, 2017, 02:19:54 PM

What Albrecht said.  I believe Noory actually said something more like "Just to let you know, Howard Bloom is a Democrat" and not "It's worth pointing out."  I don't think he was denigrating Bloom's opinions.  Especially since, on this issue, Noory has pointed out many times that his father was an immigrant to the United States.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 06:10:17 PM
CC
What Albrecht said.  I believe Noory actually said something more like "Just to let you know, Howard Bloom is a Democrat" and not "It's worth pointing out."  I don't think he was denigrating Bloom's opinions.  Especially since, on this issue, Noory has pointed out many times that his father was an immigrant to the United States.

We'll agree to disagree, though I would continue to argue that this was tacit editorializing on Noory's part. I did say I was quoting from memory, but I think he actually called Bloom an 'avowed Democrat'. What surprised me about it was that Bloom was making an argument about the historical and continuing contribution of immigrants to the United States. It did not strike me as political, so be he Rep, Dem, Ind, Libertarian or of no fixed abode was entirely irrelevant: Noory chose to make it so.

michio

The champion of truth sNoory called Friedman "the father of UFOlogy" during the opening. He knows that belongs to J. Allen Hynek. sNoory usually calls Stanton the "modern day father of UFOlogy," which is wrong on its own, so this is his underhanded way to install his alternate history with his alternate facts.