A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Morgus

Wells had Richard Hoagland on in the first hour tonight to discuss the latest conspiracy with the NASA Mars Rover.
He was added at the last minute, not scheduled on the c2c website...

Mels-hole1984

I'm sure it was some bogus corporate c2c bs. John B. Wells is better than Hoaxland.

So what was Hoaxland's theory? 

valdez

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on March 03, 2013, 03:45:41 AM
So what was Hoaxland's theory? 

Curiosity dug up some dirt to analyze and was suppose to send back its findings but it didn't because NASA doesn't want us to know about the history of Mars and all the artifacts that are lying around because the Pope resigned and the sequester is just a distraction and he (Ricahard C. Hoagland) has "the data" to back this up and Wells said "uh huh" a few times and when he and Gene Roddenberry were hanging out looking at pictures of the moon and Richard was showing him all the artifacts up there Gene said, "yeah, but if this was true it would be all over the tv."  Roughly.  What I found interesting was Richard saying that when he was at the Conscious life expo he wasn't able to present his findings (on something or other) so he'll be presenting it at some other conference somewhere and I can't imagine Hoagland showing up with his slide show and pixie dust and not putting on whatever show he came to put on.  Did somebody stop him?  Would he put up with that?  Hmmm. Brad Parker of the HALO Corporation was on talking about being prepared because when the crap hits the fan we're all going to freak out.  Among other things.  I think he's right.

Quote from: valdez on March 03, 2013, 06:56:18 AM

Curiosity dug up some dirt to analyze and was suppose to send back its findings but it didn't because NASA doesn't want us to know about the history of Mars and all the artifacts that are lying around because the Pope resigned and the sequester is just a distraction and he (Ricahard C. Hoagland) has "the data" to back this up and Wells said "uh huh" a few times and when he and Gene Roddenberry were hanging out looking at pictures of the moon and Richard was showing him all the artifacts up there Gene said, "yeah, but if this was true it would be all over the tv."  Roughly.  What I found interesting was Richard saying that when he was at the Conscious life expo he wasn't able to present his findings (on something or other) so he'll be presenting it at some other conference somewhere and I can't imagine Hoagland showing up with his slide show and pixie dust and not putting on whatever show he came to put on.  Did somebody stop him?  Would he put up with that?  Hmmm. Brad Parker of the HALO Corporation was on talking about being prepared because when the crap hits the fan we're all going to freak out.  Among other things.  I think he's right.

Thanks, Valdez! I feel like I listened to the show, but better rested this morning.

ItsOver

Listening to Hoagland and Wells last night was like listening to the Crazy Uncle and Jeff Spicoli.

"Pretty tasty junk on Mars, huh, Mr. Hoagie..."

expat

Quote from: valdez on March 03, 2013, 06:56:18 AM
I can't imagine Hoagland showing up with his slide show and pixie dust and not putting on whatever show he came to put on.  Did somebody stop him?  Would he put up with that?

It's simple. He missed a clearly-stated deadline for providing conference info and was scratched. He called this a "cockamamie" way of preventing his Accutron rubbish science from being seen.

It was left to Red Ice Radio to tell the tale. But, still no data from RCH. You have to pay for that.

ziznak

whats he charge for that again... 25.99 or... do you have to buy him a ride on a cruise ship or something?  ya know that whole cruise ship breaking down was really some plot by the NASA spooks... the poor guy.  He's trying so hard to show us his findings cause George Noory "has to give the people the information."  You'd think tricky dick would be smart enough to roll out with some sort of credit card slider.... wait... does he?

Canned Heat

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  Be prepared.  It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

ShayP

I really think JBW hates interviewing RCH.  It is sooooo obvious.  Clearly Noory or the other C2C douches plugged him into JBW's time slot.

margoloo

I'm getting tired of these infomercials C2C puts out in place of programming.  Brad Parker pushing his product ad infinitum. 
Wells is a piece of s....t.  Blames Bill gates for humanitarian workers getting killed, opines that Gates should mind his own business.  What a low life thug. And yes, could it have been more obvious that he didn't want crazy Hoagland on?  The only host I can listen to for the entire show is George Knapp.  I think Noory is actually suffering some sort of age related dementia.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2013, 04:54:07 PM
I really think JBW hates interviewing RCH.  It is sooooo obvious.  Clearly Noory or the other C2C douches plugged him into JBW's time slot.

It's kind of amusing, if you look at it in a certain way.  Wells makes some kind of stoner observation, followed by an R. Crazy nonsensical, condescending put-down.  It's like a crazy professor playing with a drug-addled student.

Juan

Wells did admit he's a guitar player.  Maybe that explains things.

Canned Heat

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 03, 2013, 05:37:21 PM
being able to play 'Sunshine of Your Love' does not make one a guitar player.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 03, 2013, 05:37:21 PM
What type of guitar player?  I love acoustical, and my mother has some Santana albums.  If  you do it like Santana well. . . you are my kind of player.

Juan

I'd expect a Strat, though if he has a Cadillac Green '57 Gretsch I might start to like him.

ItsOver

Multi-tasking.

"I'm thinking a Moroccan-themed restaurant would be groovy....cool, man... can you dig it?"

Doomed

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2013, 04:54:07 PM
I believe you're right. The downward tone of Wells "uh huh" several times, during the interview, kinda tells the tale.

Canned Heat

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 03, 2013, 07:18:10 PM
I'd expect a Strat, though if he has a Cadillac Green '57 Gretsch I might start to like him.
I can def see a stoner/burn out being a better g player than a radio guy.  Just cause his voice is deep does not mean he can play AND sing either.

bigchucka

It would be nice if they would actually figure out what John's gonna do tonight.  Still TBA on the Coast website.

Juan

Maybe Wells' secret guest is Art, and he'll make an announcement to Stay Tuned April 2.

Morgus

Quote from: bigchucka on March 09, 2013, 04:00:41 PM
It would be nice if they would actually figure out what John's gonna do tonight.  Still TBA on the Coast website.
Wells has said he does that on purpose, not revealing his Sat guests till the last minute, like he did with first hour guest Richard Hoagland last weekend.
Wells thinks folks will tune in more if they don't know what to expect in advance...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Morgus on March 09, 2013, 04:17:55 PM

Wells thinks folks will tune in more if they don't know what to expect in advance...
The old "it's gonna suck, but we're not telling you how bad until you get there" trick.

I hope it is not Steve Quayle.

FallenSeraph

"Sat 03-09: Put on your velvet smoking jackets and make yourselves a proper cup of tea! Tonight: John B. Wells reads select excerpts from the book 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' by E. L. James. Guest appearance by George Noory as Anastasia Steele. Bumper music by Phish and The String Cheese Incident."

Juan

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 09, 2013, 06:24:02 PM
"Sat 03-09: Put on your velvet smoking jackets and make yourselves a proper cup of tea! Tonight: John B. Wells reads select excerpts from the book 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' by E. L. James.
Oh, thank goodness.  When you started with the smoking jacket and tea, I thought he was having Lionel Fanthrope.

Looks like its Greg Hunter and Maurice Cotterell
From the c2c site:

"News Updates & Sun ActivitySat 03-09
In the first half, John B. Wells welcomes investigative reporter Greg Hunter, who will provide updates and analysis on several current events. Next, scientist Maurice Cotterell will discuss the the sun's recent pattern of activity."

Both of these guys have been on recently. We are in the middle of some guest stagnation.

FallenSeraph

NOOOOOOOOOOO - NOT MORE SOLAR FLARES!

I would rather have open lines, seriously. At least then there's a chance of some entertaining wackos.

BLAHHHHH â€" I'm in a bad mood now.

I'm way too attached to this damn show. Even now, in the aftermath of Art's departure.

Sad.

valdez

Give Greg Hunter a half hour and he's fine.  Give him two hours and voice starts to crack and he gets emotional and I think he may even have a drink or two.  The Chinese, the inflation, the drones, the deficit, the Chinese, the silver, the gold, the Chinese, the real employment numbers, the guns...he's a good guy.  Everytime I hear Maurice Cotterell I want to go to his website and figure out what he's talking about, and he talks about everything.  He's got gravity figured out, and astrology, and something about the 28 day moon cycle, and forget about quarks because they don't exist because there are only protons and neutrons and elections, and then he's talking about menstrual cycles and I don't know why.  No call for revolution from Wells even if those evil bastards took an hour from us.