• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2021, 12:56:46 AM
Why does he have what appears to be a radio strapped to his back?

Call for help donuts.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2021, 09:35:18 AM
Call for help donuts.
Surely he already has a few extra dozen donuts in his gear.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2021, 10:07:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ptxWsadI

Two thoughts on that.

1. He was a great writer, and unlike so many others of that time seemed to understand where we are going. It is not a future of space travel, flying cars and science fiction. It was a future where the worst of human nature is allowed to reign free through power and control. I really don't think that most people understand just how close to reality his books are.

2. Can you imagine what he could have accomplished if he had a computer?  :P

pate

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2021, 03:15:35 PM
2. Can you imagine what he could have accomplished if he had a computer?  :P

DocTurd, I got this one for you, buddy:

"Computers were born of pure faggotry, Alan Turing's gay progeny are reproducing at an alarming rate."

Apogees, WOTR.  Doc is a bit too tardy in his response;  I felt morally obligated to jump in on his behalf to prevent a nasty derailment of the discussion.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 25, 2021, 03:33:06 PM
DocTurd, I got this one for you, buddy:

"Computers were born of pure faggotry, Alan Turing's gay progeny are reproducing at an alarming rate."

Apogees, WOTR.  Doc is a bit too tardy in his response;  I felt morally obligated to jump in on his behalf to prevent a nasty derailment of the discussion.

-p

I would just add

K_Dubb

He believed his own hype.

Quote"I'm completely confused," Straka tweeted, according to the affidavit. "For 6-8 weeks everybody on the right has been saying '1776!' & that if congress moves forward it will mean a revolution! So congress moves forward. Patriots storm the Capitol â€" now everybody is virtual signaling their embarrassment that this happened."

Quote"Also- be embarrassed & hide if you need to- but I was there," he wrote on Jan. 6, according to the affidavit. "It was not Antifa at the Capitol. It was freedom loving Patriots who were DESPERATE to fight for the hope of our Republic because literally nobody area about them. Everyone else can denounce them. I will not."

Straka's Twitter account has since been made private and many posts have been deleted, according to the affidavit provided by the FBI. However, agents were able to obtain copies of the video and screenshots of the tweets.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/brandon-straka-charged-capitol?origin=web-hf

WOTR

Did anybody catch Amazon demanding that the vote to unionize one of their shops NOT be done by mail in ballot, but only be allowed "in person" to keep it secure? Funny how they are worried about a few thousand people, but millions makes the "most secure election ever." I wonder what the Washington Post has to say about the security of voting by mail.  8)

*I really should find a link...

Really, it does not get any better than this. "The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots."  ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/amazon-requests-in-person-union-vote-in-covid-hit-alabama/ar-BB1d00VJ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 26, 2021, 03:04:42 AM
Did anybody catch Amazon demanding that the vote to unionize one of their shops NOT be done by mail in ballot, but only be allowed "in person" to keep it secure? Funny how they are worried about a few thousand people, but millions makes the "most secure election ever." I wonder what the Washington Post has to say about the security of voting by mail.  8)

*I really should find a link...

Really, it does not get any better than this. "The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots."  ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/amazon-requests-in-person-union-vote-in-covid-hit-alabama/ar-BB1d00VJ

Yes but you’re not supposed to mention the hypocrisy of the chosen ones anymore. Now they’ll probably try to destroy you. Was it worth it?

K_Dubb

QuoteCongresswoman Tlaib and nine other House Democrats â€" including Congresswoman Omar, Earl Blumenauer, Jamaal Bowman, Pramila Jayapal, Ro Khanna, Mondaire Jones, Barbara Lee, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley â€" sent a letter to Democratic and Republican leadership in the House and Senate to "reject reactionary demands to further erode the rights and liberties of the American people".

They wrote that US "history is littered with examples of initiatives sold as being necessary to fight extremism that quickly devolve into tools used for the mass violation of the human and civil rights of the American people".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/domestic-terror-laws-us-rashida-tlaib-capitol-b1791542.html

Hahaha put that in your pipes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 26, 2021, 03:01:20 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/domestic-terror-laws-us-rashida-tlaib-capitol-b1791542.html

I am. It tastes like freedom.

It’s most likely just a symbolic gesture and they’ll all be down with the authoritarian power grab when it gets down to it but they get to look like good guys who really tried to stop it right now. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 26, 2021, 03:01:20 PM

Of course! They will always use our 'freedoms' against us, when it is their favor. There even are official Muslim terms about lying to deceive into protect the radicals and advance the agenda. Commies outright have no problem lying but will always use "freedoms" and "rule of law" to their advantage to defeat us.

Speaking of which, I was just at the store and there was someone translating for his friend/uncle/brother the 4473 for some type of pistol. Only ones left were .22s! I will say the Biden election and the Corona-Chan has spurred some buying! A suspicious lack of ammo, guns, and even workout equipment- including dumbbells and running shoes (at least in 13s!) The only guns on shelf were some nice, but expensive, Over-Unders, and a couple 10/22s (Fun guns but again, just a .22.)  And ammo? Nothing in 12 gauge except a few "Light Dove" which would just be good for getting food (put breasts in a jalapeno, spread cream cheese, and wrap in bacon and grill) but wouldn't stop an attacker unless a very, very close headshot. And not much in normal non-rimfire calibers. Xiden is stimulating working out and stocking up in arms and dried meat! Noticed that there wasn't any but a few packs of beef jerky in the normal place by the registers for impulse buying!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2021, 04:00:35 PM
Of course! They will always use our 'freedoms' against us, when it is their favor. There even are official Muslim terms about lying to deceive into protect the radicals and advance the agenda. Commies outright have no problem lying but will always use "freedoms" and "rule of law" to their advantage to defeat us.

Speaking of which, I was just at the store and there was someone translating for his friend/uncle/brother the 4473 for some type of pistol. Only ones left were .22s! I will say the Biden election and the Corona-Chan has spurred some buying! A suspicious lack of ammo, guns, and even workout equipment- including dumbbells and running shoes (at least in 13s!) The only guns on shelf were some nice, but expensive, Over-Unders, and a couple 10/22s (Fun guns but again, just a .22.)  And ammo? Nothing in 12 gauge except a few "Light Dove" which would just be good for getting food (put breasts in a jalapeno, spread cream cheese, and wrap in bacon and grill) but wouldn't stop an attacker unless a very, very close headshot. And not much in normal non-rimfire calibers. Xiden is stimulating working out and stocking up in arms and dried meat! Noticed that there wasn't any but a few packs of beef jerky in the normal place by the registers for impulse buying!

Haha official Muslim terms Q'uran 40:15 "and to advance jihad and protect the radicals among you thou shalt make common cause with certain tubby bumpkins among the infidels, until such time as you can strangle them with their own ill-fitting tac vests, God be praised, and this shall be called among you 'kabibi' or 'kha'bibi' or 'q'abibi', changing the spelling every few years to make them scratch their bald pates in perplexity, insh'allah."

I am very glad to know that our fat-shaming campaign is bearing fruit in the countryside.  A stronger America is a stronger America!

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 26, 2021, 04:38:58 PM
Haha official Muslim terms Q'uran 40:15 "and to advance jihad and protect the radicals among you thou shalt make common cause with certain tubby bumpkins among the infidels, until such time as you can strangle them with their own ill-fitting tac vests, God be praised, and this shall be called among you 'kabibi' or 'kha'bibi' or 'q'abibi', changing the spelling every few years to make them scratch their bald pates in perplexity, insh'allah."

I am very glad to know that our fat-shaming campaign is bearing fruit in the countryside.  A stronger America is a stronger America!

I am not bald.

And another thing, that sort of blaspheme against the Koran can result in defenestration, stoning and/or whatever the cool word for getting thrown off of a roof is.

There has to be a word for that, and if there isn't we need to invent one.

Since you aren't busy being Vice President, maybe you could invent a word that encapsulates "thrown off a roof" as neatly as that uber-cool "defenestrate."

TIA!  IIAHTS.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 04:52:06 PM
I am not bald.

And another thing, that sort of blaspheme against the Koran can result in defenestration, stoning and/or whatever the cool word for getting thrown off of a roof is.

Since you aren't busy being Vice President, maybe you could invent a word that encapsulates "thrown off a roof" as neatly as that uber-cool "defenestrate."

TIA!  IIAHTS.

-p
I pulled a Norry once and 'had the opportunity to visit and ponder' the scene of the 2 Defenestrations of Prague. Frankly, they were politicians so wasn't too worried. Worse, I think is that strange festival in Spain where to celebrate they defenestrate a live goat from a church tower. Though they try to catch in a blanket.  To celebrate a Saint, for some reason. But there is no accounting for the Spanish.

whoozit

I am not bald.

Deroofestrate, or you could just put a window at the edge of the roof.

K_Dubb

I am not bald.

TIA!  IIAHTS.

-p

Dear sir,

I apologize for insinuating you were.  I think we need a new, gentle word for that part of the anatomy -- "scalp" being far to grisly -- since your glorious name has quite eclipsed the other sense.

As for the word for tossing someone from a roof, I see the problem:  while "deport" and "defenestrate" have claimed the door and window, respectively, the roof ("tectum" or cover) is taken by the various forms of "detective", in the sense of uncovering something.  I would propose an additional verb sense of "to roof" except that "to floor" someone suggests that they end up there, wherever they may have originated, and of course we propose the roof as the starting point, not the destination.  Taking our cues from this "to ground" has possibilities but is already taken up by a lesser punishment.

With that in mind I would propose resurrecting (or nearly so) one sense of "to dash" which, for some reason, we retain in the case of hopes and other fragile things but reserve the usual meaning for rapid lateral movement.  In this way the victim, for a brief few seconds as he plummets from whatever eminence doc (or, I suppose, some invading Muslim horde) selects, can truly be said to cut a dashing figure, whether he ever managed that in life or no.

It is true I have found my duties as Shadow Vice-President less taxing than I feared so I hope my labors on this matter can redeem me to some small degree in your eyes.  Though I have not yet earned the privilege of running shirtless with you, and I ate all my plums already, if you have it in your heart to send a cold wet dog nose my way I would take it very kindly.

Yours ever,
Kdubb

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 26, 2021, 05:29:14 PM
Dear sir,

<< SNIP >>
Yours ever,
Kdubb

Does the lower case s in "sir" go hand in hand with "pate"?  Asking for a friend.

Jackstar

I apologize for insinuating you were.

I am flabbergasted. I have never seen those words used in that order before. I did not know that was something anybody would ever be able to admit to having done, and I certainly could never have imagined that anybody could ever apologize for it.

Here, I'm going to give you two kudos. So you could save one for later, If you happen to feel like you need a little happy bonus, you can use it then. Or maybe pass it on to a friend. And if you don't have any friends, maybe you could use it help me make a friend. I have heard that can happen.

You put them up your butt right? That's just what I heard. It's cool: you do you, I'm not here to judge.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2021, 05:37:41 PM
Does the lower case s in "sir" go hand in hand with "pate"?  Asking for a friend.

That was my thought, yes, also inspired by the easy familiarity that one has with one's (shirtless) running mate.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 05:39:50 PM
I am flabbergasted. I have never seen those words used in that order before. I did not know that was something anybody would ever be able to admit to having done, and I certainly could never have imagined that anybody could ever apologize for it.

Here, I'm going to give you two kudos. So you could save one for later, If you happen to feel like you need a little happy bonus, you can use it then. Or maybe pass it on to a friend. And if you don't have any friends, maybe you could use it help me make a friend. I have heard that can happen.

You put them up your butt right? That's just what I heard. It's cool: you do you, I'm not here to judge.

Thank you, Jacky.  Mostly I keep them on a shelf but that is not to say I do not cast the occasional lascivious glance their way on a cold and lonely night.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 26, 2021, 05:51:04 PM
Thank you, Jacky.  Mostly I keep them on a shelf

Oh, you. Soon. Give it time. No one here can legitimately say that I've ever let any of you down.

And consider who else you can say that of around here. Good night folks! You better eat all that veal that we have left, it ain't going to last forever.

pate

Dear sir,
...It is true I have found my duties as Shadow Vice-President less taxing than I feared so I hope my labors on this matter can redeem me to some small degree in your eyes.  Though I have not yet earned the privilege of running shirtless with you, and I ate all my plums already, if you have it in your heart to send a cold wet dog nose my way I would take it very kindly.

Yours ever,
Kdubb
Shadow Veep _Dubb,

Well, watching how this new HR(2021) #1 is set up, it seems to me that my next MAPA campaign will need to be built around the promise to repeal the 12th Amendment, and restore the second place position in the Presidential election as the Vice President seat.

In light of recent events, it seems perhaps the Framer's Intent (or meaning) for that strange inclusion in the Document itself was indeed well-thought out...  I don't believe their intent was a Two-Party political system;  perhaps that was why theythe hobo elite included that bit of wierdness in the original document.  Also, the 11th Amendment needs some serious looking into.

You could still be on the 2024 ticket, of course, if you are still interested.  If we manage to fix that pesky 12th Amendment, however:  it may come to pass that either Biden, Harris or Trump will have to take your place as the Vice-President.

(I) have an idea to get around that:  You can run a concurrent and parallel Presidential bid in 2024:  and (eye) can be the Vice-President on your ticket, (aye)!

That would be really awesome:

pate/K_Dubb (aye)
    pate/K_Dubb (eye)
    pate/K_Dubb (I)
    K_Dubb/pate (aye)
    K_Dubb/pate (eye)
    K_Dubb/pate (I)

We double the already vast multi-vote (that was stolen from us), what could possibly go wrong?

In the event that your Presidential run is successful I could immediately resign followed by your recognition of the official PFDRp state and ceding of surrounding lands to the newly Sovereign (un-officially, we are already sovereign) PFRDp and normalization of Diplomatic Relations:  That way I would not have to bother with that first 100-days stuff.

Or:  you could resign making me President;  I would of course immediately appoint you as Vice-President and pull the old switcher-roo.

I am sure the People wouldn't mind or even notice, they will surly be in a daze after another successful Kamp Pain, (we won't let themthe hobo elite steal it on the next go-around).

https://youtu.be/0Qk0Wjj7clo

Probably, we should get on the restoration of the PM System (PMS) hear at the BellGab Kamp Pain Headquarters lest we telegraph intent to potential spies...

Another thing, this second Impeachment is great!  It opens the door for us to fully prosecute all Past Administrations for the High Crime and Misdemeanor of making us have to run for office to Fix all the Shit that Theythe hobo elite broke.

I had no idea it would be that easy for us to get our Political Enemies to do that work for us, and it is awfully nice of them to do so.  I was wondering how to get around that particular issue, I hope former President Carter doesn't die before we get there.  I was really looking forward to dealing with that guy, I would probably immediately commute his Death Sentence, but I would want him convicted officially so that the message is crystal clear.

Carter will be the amuse bouche for the Clinton/Bush main course and the dessert pairing of Obama/Trump will be delicious as well...

To find the silver lining out of the whole debacle of our 2020 shenannigans, we have to figure out a good recipe for Biden too, salad perhaps?  Heck, now I want a faux Reagan:  a 7-course Banquet!

We better start buying Plum Futures for the Spring of 2025...

pate/???? 2024

!  Note to self:  Stop reading JaxTar's posts you are beginning to mimic his "style"

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 11:03:01 PM
Shadow Veep _Dubb,

Well, watching how this new HR(2021) #1 is set up, it seems to me that my next MAPA campaign will need to be built around the promise to repeal the 12th Amendment, and restore the second place position in the Presidential election as the Vice President seat.

In light of recent events, it seems perhaps the Framer's Intent (or meaning) for that strange inclusion in the Document itself was indeed well-thought out...  I don't believe their intent was a Two-Party political system;  perhaps that was why theythe hobo elite included that bit of wierdness in the original document.  Also, the 11th Amendment needs some serious looking into.

You could still be on the 2024 ticket, of course, if you are still interested.  If we manage to fix that pesky 12th Amendment, however:  it may come to pass that either Biden, Harris or Trump will have to take your place as the Vice-President.

(I) have an idea to get around that:  You can run a concurrent and parallel Presidential bid in 2024:  and (eye) can be the Vice-President on your ticket, (aye)!

That would be really awesome:

pate/K_Dubb (aye)
    pate/K_Dubb (eye)
    pate/K_Dubb (I)
    K_Dubb/pate (aye)
    K_Dubb/pate (eye)
    K_Dubb/pate (I)

We double the already vast multi-vote (that was stolen from us), what could possibly go wrong?

In the event that your Presidential run is successful I could immediately resign followed by your recognition of the official PFDRp state and ceding of surrounding lands to the newly Sovereign (un-officially, we are already sovereign) PFRDp and normalization of Diplomatic Relations:  That way I would not have to bother with that first 100-days stuff.

Or:  you could resign making me President;  I would of course immediately appoint you as Vice-President and pull the old switcher-roo.

I am sure the People wouldn't mind or even notice, they will surly be in a daze after another successful Kamp Pain, (we won't let themthe hobo elite steal it on the next go-around).

https://youtu.be/0Qk0Wjj7clo

Probably, we should get on the restoration of the PM System (PMS) hear at the BellGab Kamp Pain Headquarters lest we telegraph intent to potential spies...

Another thing, this second Impeachment is great!  It opens the door for us to fully prosecute all Past Administrations for the High Crime and Misdemeanor of making us have to run for office to Fix all the Shit that Theythe hobo elite broke.

I had no idea it would be that easy for us to get our Political Enemies to do that work for us, and it is awfully nice of them to do so.  I was wondering how to get around that particular issue, I hope former President Carter doesn't die before we get there.  I was really looking forward to dealing with that guy, I would probably immediately commute his Death Sentence, but I would want him convicted officially so that the message is crystal clear.

Carter will be the amuse bouche for the Clinton/Bush main course and the dessert pairing of Obama/Trump will be delicious as well...

To find the silver lining out of the whole debacle of our 2020 shenannigans, we have to figure out a good recipe for Biden too, salad perhaps?  Heck, now I want a faux Reagan:  a 7-course Banquet!

We better start buying Plum Futures for the Spring of 2025...

pate/???? 2024

!  Note to self:  Stop reading JaxTar's posts you are beginning to mimic his "style"

Dear sir,

I am of course still interested in being your running mate for 2024.  Having triumphed so handily in 2020 it would be a shame to spoil a winning formula.  Your proposal for a separate ticket with me at the head is ingenious.  We are unlikely to see the kind of swing to the left in the electorate that would result in such a victory, but the situation here is fluid and it makes sense to cover all possibilities, especially when the result from our perspective is the same.

I would, of course, resign immediately so you could serve the hundred days, since I plan to spend that first chilly winter in DC walloping any provincial chuds who show up to protest with my silver-headed cane and bothering the Senate cafeteria for their bean stew recipe.  Every winter I try to recreate it, but without success -- this year's attempt, a wild guess at tarragon and a splash of white vinegar, was a failure like all the rest.

Yours ever,
Kdubb

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 27, 2021, 12:24:54 AM
Dear sir,

I am of course still interested in being your running mate for 2024.  Having triumphed so handily in 2020 it would be a shame to spoil a winning formula.  Your proposal for a separate ticket with me at the head is ingenious.  We are unlikely to see the kind of swing to the left in the electorate that would result in such a victory, but the situation here is fluid and it makes sense to cover all possibilities, especially when the result from our perspective is the same.

I would, of course, resign immediately so you could serve the hundred days, since I plan to spend that first chilly winter in DC walloping any provincial chuds who show up to protest with my silver-headed cane and bothering the Senate cafeteria for their bean stew recipe.  Every winter I try to recreate it, but without success -- this year's attempt, a wild guess at tarragon and a splash of white vinegar, was a failure like all the rest.

Yours ever,
Kdubb
Shadow Veep _Dubb,

Bean soup, eh?  Tarragon and vinegar are great in bean soup.  Try Cider Vinegar not white, I usually put that in my bean soups.  I hope you used fresh Tarragon and not dried, unless your dried stuff is really fresh?

It seems to me that dry Tarragon does not hold its flavor very long, which can be a problem as it isn't commonly used like thyme and others...

Anyway, if you are a big fan of the Bean Soups perhaps it is a good idea for us to campaign separately?  Any joint appearances will need to be in open air venues, with appropriate social distancing of course.  We can still appear shirtless, though.

I propose that when either of us are Kamp Paining as vice-Presidential Candidates for the other we should wear fake moustaches so that our ruse is not uncovered.  I am certain no one will notice.

We also need to set up a Primary Process in various states for the (eye) and (aye) Parties, that would provide excellent cover as we could stump for votes at the same locations without raising suspicions.

TIA!  IIAHTS.

pate 2024

Ciardelo

Quote from: pate on January 27, 2021, 01:12:34 AMappearances will need to be in open air venues

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.