• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: ge30542 on April 22, 2015, 06:05:13 PM
Mass Consciousness! I'm in!
Let's heal Art's back!
Careful, you might throw somebody else's out. Unintended consequences you know.  ;)

sydtron

The back Gods must have a sacrifice! !  *flick flick. Blublublublublub*  cough cough cough...  or some shit....

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on April 22, 2015, 04:19:52 PM
Sorry, you have not heard much from me because my back is out. Pain.

Art

sydtron

Kathy Bates goes clubbing...... film @ 11

Jamal Abanane

I hear ya Art, ... aboot the back thing...ya...been there...still feeling back issues even to this day tho I never "burned a pole" as you did...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ebe_6v2YXA

15 second in...always makes me laugh, this whole movie...sheesh...those were the days...

am I dating myself??? badum tish...just waiting for the punch line here...hehe...

So Like...hmmm...Go Senators Go!

=]

-Jamal

PS: Art...I will a) subscribe and help fund you...(miss your sweet velvet smooth deep voice and opinions and all the rest...) & b) Narc out any pirates that DARE ware you out...

PPS: and even if you DO dank out on us again, it's ok with me...and it should be with everyone here...because...well...because...it's your perrogative.

PPPS: Nooryisawesome - you are HOT! (or anyway, the pics you post as your avatar are hot...more babay! (Shooter McGavin...haha) )

Marc.Knight

Art

Think Voo-Doo doll made out of an old pizza roll and Dave.

WhiteCrow

Art

Hope your Dr prescribes good meds. I liked it back when my Dr wrote prescriptions for both valium and codeine for back pains. Dr said the combo together will relax 'everything' nicely. He'd prescribe nice amounts too, could double up pills if needed for pain and wouldn't have to worry about running out.

Daggit

Art you should shop for beds at places like Back in Business, Good Vertebrations or my favorite The Lumbar Yard.

nextgen.fm

I slept on a new pillow last night and it sucked.  One of those memory foam ones.

I woke up in middle of night and threw it across room and went back to old reliable.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: nextgen.fm on April 22, 2015, 10:02:58 PM
I slept on a new pillow last night and it sucked.  One of those memory foam ones.

I woke up in middle of night and threw it across room and went back to old reliable.

Are you sure that wasn't your cat?

ks3484

Quote from: AZ/CO on April 22, 2015, 02:41:30 PM

ks3484,
What a great philosophy!  Losing really is gaining with regards to the big picture.  I loved reading that today, thank you.

I'm glad I could shine a little light into your day.  ;)

Quote from: Jamal Abanane on April 22, 2015, 09:01:56 PM
PPPS: Nooryisawesome - you are HOT! (or anyway, the pics you post as your avatar are hot...more babay! (Shooter McGavin...haha) )

I want to know where he finds all those green women.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 22, 2015, 10:24:40 PM
I want to know where he finds all those green women.
My basement.

chefist

:) Can one moderate a talk show from a horizontal position? All things are possible!  8)

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2015, 10:53:41 PM
:) Can one moderate a talk show from a horizontal position? All things are possible!  8)
I was thinking "weightless" in a pool or hottub. No matter which way I can't wait for the new show!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2015, 10:53:41 PM

Depends if green girls are involved.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2015, 10:57:59 PM
I was thinking "weightless" in a pool or hottub. No matter which way I can't wait for the new show!

No that would be the stuff of a "Premier Subscription"...Art moderating live in his hot tub on web cam!

I'd buy that for a dollar!  8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on April 22, 2015, 09:49:44 PM
Art you should shop for beds at places like Back in Business, Good Vertebrations or my favorite The Lumbar Yard.

Daggit

Quote from: MV on April 22, 2015, 11:47:50 PM

His dead pan delivery of "not this one; it's called the The Lumbar Yard" was great acting from a sitcom guest star.

WOTR

I almost forgot how quickly this thread can veer off course.  Anybody want to suggest a colour to paint my master bedroom?

paladin1991

Quote from: wotr1 on April 23, 2015, 01:02:30 AM
I almost forgot how quickly this thread can veer off course.  Anybody want to suggest a colour to paint my master bedroom?
Okay cupcake.  Peach... peach with a bit of Singapore Safflower Sunrise for the trim.  So you're good, right?

Eddie Coyle

Any of the colours in the final credits of A Clockwork Orange would be stellar.

Heather Wade

Black.  And don't forget the ceiling.

jazmunda

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 23, 2015, 01:15:31 AM
  Any of the colours in the final credits of A Clockwork Orange would be stellar.

Eddie! You're back to your old self! Wait a minute. You didn't indent that last post enough. Somethings fishy.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on April 23, 2015, 01:31:47 AM
Eddie! You're back to your old self! Wait a minute. You didn't indent that last post enough. Somethings fishy.

You've exposed Spambot Coyle.  :(

ks3484

Quote from: phrodo on April 22, 2015, 02:10:07 AM
Puhleeeeze people .. Art has stated SEVERAL times that he doesn't want to hear your back stories/remedies since his is fucked beyond repair. No surgery. No treatment. No shit. So just knock it off and suckit up on your own back issues.

We can only hope his back will let him do some shows ... hopefully many .. but your remedies don't do him any good. Think about it .. sliding down a telephone pole and landing on your ass. Sympathy can be found in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis. Don't think Art wants any of the above ... maybe understanding -- there is a difference.

phrodo,  have you not yet found the posts that express Art's sentiments the way that you ascribe to him as saying? "Art has stated SEVERAL times that he doesn't want to hear your back stories/remedies since his is fucked beyond repair. No surgery. No treatment. No shit. So just knock it off and suckit up on your own back issues."

phrodo, this is a forum where different ideas are always in play and being archived. So your sycophantic points of views do not apparently express All others, but only those of your supporters points of views; and those that are on the same frequencies as your own. Yeah, there are some that say that , too.   ;) :) :D

wr250

no paint, mirrors.

Art_s Farts

Quote from: ks3484 on April 23, 2015, 04:36:57 AM
phrodo,  have you not yet found the posts that express Art's sentiments the way that you ascribe to him as saying? "Art has stated SEVERAL times that he doesn't want to hear your back stories/remedies since his is fucked beyond repair. No surgery. No treatment. No shit. So just knock it off and suckit up on your own back issues."

phrodo, this is a forum where different ideas are always in play and being archived. So your sycophantic points of views do not apparently express All others, but only those of your supporters points of views; and those that are on the same frequencies as your own. Yeah, there are some that say that , too.   ;) :) :D

Art Bell / Re: Art Bell
« on: March 03, 2015, 02:16:09 PM »
PLEASE don't not let this devolve into how to make my back better. Maybe there is no way to stop it like Roswells, I understand the way it happens, if it worked for me it will work for you type thinking.
Even I can't stand reading this stuff, thank you for the good intentions but let's talk about anything else.

Have I mentioned KNYE?

Art

No Quarter

Quote from: phrodo on April 22, 2015, 02:10:07 AM
Puhleeeeze people .. Art has stated SEVERAL times that he doesn't want to hear your back stories/remedies since his is fucked beyond repair. No surgery. No treatment. No shit. So just knock it off and suckit up on your own back issues.

We can only hope his back will let him do some shows ... hopefully many .. but your remedies don't do him any good. Think about it .. sliding down a telephone pole and landing on your ass. Sympathy can be found in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis. Don't think Art wants any of the above ... maybe understanding -- there is a difference.