• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Heather Wade

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 20, 2013, 03:17:30 PM
Okay....yep...I get it...not welcome here.

No... don't get us wrong.  You came here with "knowledge", and then did not deliver and/ or establish credibility.   ???

*I'd like to add that if anyone here made such statements, we would ask the same. 

Morgus

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 20, 2013, 02:00:37 PM
As for Napoleon Solo, I have Vaughn's autographed picture on my wall along with Solo's id card on the frame.

I also have his autograph on the What Would Napoleon Solo Do shirt I wore in my videos.

U.N.C.L.E. fan from way back.

Next month I get my U.N.C.L.E. badge sent to me with the number 28 on it because it's my birthday and 28 was seen on a badge used by an agent in the series.

And they're filming The Man From U.N.C.L.E. movie in Rome right now as I type this.

Closing channel L ...

RoseGirl

Look....I really don't feel the need to prove myself to you or anyone. You either believe me or you don't. I have said that I can't tell you more and I really do mean that....I can't say where it came from. But you'd think you could at least talk about it a bit before making me out to be some kind of lunatic.

But.....your choice. *shrug* just don't see the logic in it.

And ...oh yeah....it IS true.

So there.

Textor

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 20, 2013, 03:42:53 PM
Look....I really don't feel the need to prove myself to you or anyone. You either believe me or you don't. I have said that I can't tell you more and I really do mean that....I can't say where it came from. But you'd think you could at least talk about it a bit before making me out to be some kind of lunatic.

So there.

Ok, so what would premier really gain? Is Art Bell really so important that his return is worth the negative publicity of a corporation threatening him and his family? Should we expect to see any of this on the public record if they end up in court over the NC contract?

DesertFox

So there.

Go sell crazy somewhere else.  We may like Art and his radio of strangeness but the vast majority of us are not stupid nor loopy. 

I haven't heard such a load of crap in a long time.  Troll elsewhere please.

RoseGirl

Premier would make a huge amount of money through C2C being on. And I really don't think they ever thought anyone would figure it out....because Art had 'retired' before. They used him. Backroom deals, probably......lots of them I would imagine. I mean...come on people...think it through.

DesertFox

Yeeeeeeeeeesssh.  Go blow nutball.

RoseGirl

Wow....you really are stupid, aren't you?

HMC

So there.

We don't. And don't play the "poor unwanted newb in the clique" routine. We've all been new here. I still am new here. But I didn't throw out an accusation and then whine when people asked for verification.

steelbot

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 20, 2013, 03:49:32 PM
Premier would make a huge amount of money through C2C being on. And I really don't think they ever thought anyone would figure it out....because Art had 'retired' before. They used him. Backroom deals, probably......lots of them I would imagine. I mean...come on people...think it through.
Creation of a conspiracy through facts that happen to exist because they are link-able by the past, doesn't mean that the company is indeed attempting some big grand conspiracy against Art.  I think that's what you should take from those opposing your position.

RoseGirl

Well....good luck with that folks. Too funny. k...bye

DanTSX

So there.

Ohhhhhhh please don't go! Tell me more! ::)

DesertFox

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 20, 2013, 03:59:49 PM

Yes--too funny, indeed.  Maybe it was the same people that whisper in the ear our boy Hoagland...that gave you your data.

Heather Wade

That's cool, I have a backroom deal to attend.  For realsies.

Honestly, RoseGirl, you picked a bad day... and I'm taking it out on you!

jazmunda

Don't let the barn door hit you on your way out.

Take your unsubstantiated BS elsewhere. We're not going to discuss it. I'm sure your true goal was for it to be discussed ad nauseam so that it might be believe to be fact. Troll somewhere else "Sarah".

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 20, 2013, 03:49:32 PM

This is too silly. First of all, if Art's family were threatened the FBI would be involved. Second, C2C was on xM before they were dropped. They were working towards a deal with Sirius and maybe they're on now, but certainly not with the On Demand services Art had. And Sirius didn't 'fire' Art. Art issued an ultimatum which wasn't accepted. He himself said they parted by mutual agreement. Finally, Art's been testing his stream for the past couple of weeks. So far he hasn't mentioned corporate goons trying to shut him down. I loathe Premiere, but apart from petty crap like  poaching guests, I don't think they're hiring hit men unless they also want to take on the multitude of paranormal podcasts out there.

Ciao

Producer-Paul

So there.

There were no death threats...

retired41

yes the rose will have to sign up with a new name

maureen

Quote from: Producer-Paul on November 20, 2013, 04:21:53 PM
There were no death threats...
another rumour scotched in the bud...thanks, Paul

retired41

when the cat's away the asshole's will play

Producer-Paul

Quote from: maureen on November 20, 2013, 04:30:31 PM
another rumour scotched in the bud...thanks, Paul

Glad to be of service!

eddie dean

Quote from: retired41 on November 20, 2013, 04:28:19 PM
yes the rose will have to sign up with a new name

I'm sure she already has several here. That kind of crazy usually does.

I dont understand why some people get so much pleasure in spreading bullshit.