• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 10:44:15 PM
the problem is that all those years of social security tax, medicare tax, unemployment tax, etc...if you paid all that, then you should get back as much as you can!
If you paid. The problem is much of the cost of healthcare here is going into lawyer's pockets and into the illegals' healthcare (and their lawsuits and into abagado's pockets.) And the industry. We should have a border and ban advertising and promotions for drugs and let the doctors, scientists, etc determine what drugs are good or should be given. Not ads on tv/radio. But....

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2015, 10:40:17 PM
All I am suggest and that you at least show some humility and be thankful for it instead of acting like its your birthright and the fuck with the people that have to pay for it.
Excuse, many industrialized Western nations have some form of national healthcare. And infrastructure. You use highways and the Interstates? Well, we taxpayers pay for that and the other forms of infrastructure. Some countries have maglev bullet trains. We need to think outside the box and look at other countries are doing right and emulate it. Time for us to catch up.

Again, that's being a part of civilization.

30 different nutrients for 4 grand a year!?  Psh, my ultra tangy tangerines give me more than that for a quarter of the price! :D

Jocko Johnson

Is he gonna tell us what to take and eat? Some folks just snort crank off a bowie knife ans swear they can live to 100.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2015, 10:42:59 PM
I aim to entertain me friend.  ;D

But seriously, you're going to want to get a young girl or young boy under 25 otherwise your partner is going to be fighting you off like a lion tamer after about the first hour.

chefist

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 27, 2015, 10:47:11 PM
Excuse, many industrialized Western nations have some form of national healthcare. And infrastructure. You use highways and the Interstates? Well, we taxpayers pay for that and the other forms of infrastructure. Some countries have maglev bullet trains. We need to think outside the box and look at other countries are doing right and emulate it. Time for us to catch up.

We don't have the population density for maglev trains except for a few legs on the East Coast..Uhg...lefties and their trains... 8)

bstuart

He'll never understand that argument, because he believes in the "pull yourself up by your own boot straps" to the extreme. These kind of people think that those who can't afford healthcare, should simply fall into the gutter and die, because they aren't worth the air they breath. It makes me sick.

littlechris

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 27, 2015, 10:47:48 PM
Is he gonna tell us what to take and eat? Some folks just snort crank off a bowie knife ans swear they can live to 100.

Jocko, email me, Ive' been on Life Extension medicine through a doctor for the past 12 years. The price per year of $4,000 is pretty accurate.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: sydtron on August 27, 2015, 10:43:18 PM
I hope somebody calls in and asks the guest about the documentary, "Forks over Knives" 

It changed my life.
I have that on my Netflix queue. Ill have to eyeball it soon.

albrecht

Ha. Me, I want worse traffic. Maybe they won't come here then (not immigrants only but even internally and keep our property taxes down, eventually solve traffic problems, and let locals alone.) And help all those fleeing from California and Northern states and "big cities" by keeping a tax-base. And the side-roads and older "highways" and their establishments make you slow down, meet people, see the country, have actual conversations, etc. But to each their own...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: littlechris on August 27, 2015, 10:49:38 PM
Jocko, email me, Ive' been on Life Extension medicine through a doctor for the past 12 years. The price per year of $4,000 is pretty accurate.
Ok catch you tomorrow.  Or send me email...how old are you...80, 90 now? LOL!!!!

JamesMcDonald

I've got some info you should all check into.  DO IT.

It's called Astaxanthin.  My wife and I have been testing this for around 1 year now and we have had unprecedented ability to ward off illness.  It's an antioxidant.

We started taking it in powder form (mixed with hot liquid such as tea, for example) and now we're testing it in pill form.

You absolutely have to check this stuff out.  It's amazing.   ;D

Good health to you all!

Sean92008

Even though Asians tend to smoke like chimneys, the Omega-3 oils from all the fish they eat keeps them from the ill effects of smoking BUT the fats lead to stroke issues.

Just an idea.

My kids hi-obaachan & hi-ojiichan (great grandmother and father) both made it into their late 90s, their siblings, my in-laws neighbors, tons of them into their late 90s.  They walk much more, live a more vigorous life. 

Jocko Johnson

Maybe it's cat food, my cat lived for over 21 yrs!

WanagoBleu

is this guy ever going to give us suggestions on what we can do to better our health & aging? Or just u st keep talking about examples?

Quick Karl

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 10:44:15 PM
the problem is that all those years of social security tax, medicare tax, unemployment tax, etc...if you paid all that, then you should get back as much as you can!

I agree with that to a point -- when people's attitude is "fuck young people and I'm getting everything I can" then I have a problem with it.

I guess it's a messaging problem?

I think that if you have assets and a portfolio or retirement plan outside of social security -- the rest of the country should say "fuck you" to you, and keep your social security money.

Isn't that the same philosophy really?

sydtron

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 27, 2015, 10:49:53 PM
I have that on my Netflix queue. Ill have to eyeball it soon.

while eating like the Movie says to, Im down 40 lbs. and feel 10 years younger.

JamesMcDonald

Awww.  Sorry to hear about your cat, Art!   :(

Cats are awesome!

Spinner

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 10:37:10 PM
Yea, my biggest costs are payroll and benefits, but I look at those numbers like my responsibility to my fellow man...many companies do not...

I just hope I can continue to afford my ethics going forward...
Very admirable. It reminds me of the last good job I had (over ten years ago). It was a very small company, but my boss paid 100% of our health insurance premiums. He was a wonderful and very smart man.

I hope that you continue to prosper and be able to take care of your employees. All the best. :)

albrecht

Quote from: popple on August 27, 2015, 10:52:44 PM
We need life extension for kitties  :'(
One would think sardines would help? Omega and all that. But, now, people only feed them that in old cartoons. I know I like them and have no problems...knock wood.

chefist

https://youtu.be/JK6PogbLPjw

I've been juicing for 3 years now...it has a made a huge difference for me! OH, and it doesn't require a prescription or an online purchase! LOL
8)

"So are you pooping rainbows?" - Art Bell

That might have been my biggest LOL from MITD so far.  ;D ;D ;D

Well this guest isn't really talking about concrete examples of what to do so I'll speculate, Resveratrol or something?  Art used to promote HGH as well.  Who knows.

Quick Karl

We need to think outside the box and look at other countries are doing right and emulate it. Time for us to catch up.

That will never happen with the political class we have.

Never.