• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2017, 05:39:04 PM
The Japanese have a grand history of treating non-Japanese people humanely and are well-known in their generosity of taking in so many millions of refugees from Africa and Muslims from the destabilized Middle-East.

Sadly, this is not true at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on August 19, 2017, 10:14:29 PM
Congrats, you have figured out my ethnic group. :)

It's the kitties...and that dumpling, of course. Now I'm hungry.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on August 19, 2017, 10:15:06 PM
Sadly, this is not true at all.

Where was this concern for truth while you were shilling for Clinton?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 10:10:52 PM
You can keep pretending it's 2008 or something but things have changed now and for the ones who can't or won't forget that I highly doubt they'll ever trust the establishment again. I blame Trump for none of it. He's never even been afforded the basic respect that supposed to go with the job. I REALLY hope voters remember this in regard to the next president. The bar has been permanently lowered now and not by Trump. It's them, the establishment...our elite rulers who have not just spit in the faces of voters but are bending us over and having their way with us now. No, for many I doubt they will be able to forgive and forget this one. I'm a constitutionalist too and think that a lot of our problems can be solved or resolved by getting back to it's essence but if this is all they (the establishment) are offering in substitution then I'm with the morons who say tear it all down and start over again but for different reasons, obviously.  ;)

The '08 fake banking crisis was when I lost faith in the Republican establishment. That entire deal was cooked up to place blame on Bush for the economic slowdown. What should have been a 1 year recession was turned into an 8 years recession. We should've easily been out of it by 2010 but Obamacare crushed the job market and the healthcare industry. Now it's just a disaster. Notice we never see anyone on TV it supposedly helped. That's Democrat playbook 101.

McCain couldn't wait to run back to D.C. And sign off on the endless bailouts. Back then it just seemed like a moderate Republican mistake. Now it's clear he's just Rino dumbass.

Back to Trump. All is not lost but they gotta right the ship and start controlling the message. The constant tweeting is stupid. His messages need to be more reserved and thought out and they need to come much less often. They need to be delivered presidentially. And screw the media and the endless press conferences. They aren't necessary.

Bottom line is he's still president and the problems our country needs to tackle are still there. They can keep setting fake deadlines but that doesn't change the fact the problems are still there. So...deal with it. Asking the Democrats for input, trying to be inclusive isn't a bad idea. They aren't going to get anything done without them. It's time to get the government working for the people. What's going on now between Democrats, Republicans, Trump, and the media is a disgrace and they're all responsible.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 10:10:52 PM
You can keep pretending it's 2008 or something but things have changed now and for the ones who can't or won't forget that I highly doubt they'll ever trust the establishment again. I blame Trump for none of it. He's never even been afforded the basic respect that supposed to go with the job. It's them, the establishment...our elite rulers who have not just spit in the faces of voters but are bending us over and having their way with us now. No, for many I doubt they will be able to forgive and forget this one. I'm a constitutionalist too and think that a lot of our problems can be solved or resolved by getting back to it's essence but if this is all they (the establishment) are offering in substitution then I'm with the morons who say tear it all down and start over again but for different reasons, obviously.  ;)

People in the House, Senate, Governorships, military, and federal courts run the full gamut from far-left America-haters to Constitutional Conservatives.  Yes, the selfish, unprincipled RINO Republicans have captured the party, just as the fascist ''Progressives'' have captured the Democrat Party.

That is not to say they are ALL bad, and all equally bad.  There aren't very many in DC, but there are some solid, stand-up Congressmen, Senators, and judges.  We should support them and elect more of them, instead of lumping them in with the rest.  They haven't been going along with what's been happening, and have stood up to it when they could.  It's not their fault they don't have the votes to be effective. 

As far as the 2008 meltdown, I don't feel like getting into that now but that was Goldman Sachs - selling junk grade mortgage backed securities as AAA rated securities (which worked fine until the housing bubble burst), AIG - selling SWAPs [insurance] contracts to people who didn't own the underlying securities (a practice still in place), and Clinton and his HUD Director Andrew Cuomo (lowering the standards for home mortgages). 

Those are the people responsible. The other problems that came to light weren't the causes.  George W Bush, the House and Senate, and the Fed were in no way actively responsible.  Their part of the blame was incompetence and lousy oversight in not seeing what was happening in advance.  The Fed has more responsibility than the rest of the government, since monitoring the economy, especially securities and loan activity, is a large part of their job.  Elected officials are by no means experts in sophisticated financial instruments - their only expertise is in getting themselves elected and appointed to high office.  The Media bears some responsibilty, as the supposed watchdog, but they went to journalism school not business school, and don't understand anything related to economics either.  Not that the modern Fake News Media is good for anything anyway.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 10:15:54 PM
It's the kitties...and that dumpling, of course. Now I'm hungry.  ;)

Haha, very astute!

My homemade gyoza would make anyone hungry!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 19, 2017, 10:33:28 PM
The '08 fake banking crisis was when I lost faith in the Republican establishment. That entire deal was cooked up to place blame on Bush for the economic slowdown. What should have been a 1 year recession was turned into an 8 years recession. We should've easily been out of it by 2010 but Obamacare crushed the job market and the healthcare industry. Now it's just a disaster. Notice we never see anyone on TV it supposedly helped. That's Democrat playbook 101.

McCain couldn't wait to run back to D.C. And sign off on the endless bailouts. Back then it just seemed like a moderate Republican mistake. Now it's clear he's just Rino dumbass.

Back to Trump. All is not lost but they gotta right the ship and start controlling the message. The constant tweeting is stupid. His messages need to be more reserved and thought out and they need to come much less often. They need to be delivered presidentially. And screw the media and the endless press conferences. They aren't necessary.

Bottom line is he's still president and the problems our country needs to tackle are still there. They can keep setting fake deadlines but that doesn't change the fact the problems are still there. So...deal with it. Asking the Democrats for input, trying to be inclusive isn't a bad idea. They aren't going to get anything done without them. It's time to get the government working for the people. What's going on now between Democrats, Republicans, Trump, and the media is a disgrace and they're all responsible.

I wish it was that simple but the establishment has encircled him now and cut him off from anyone who could make a difference or really believed in his platform. The ship is being righted but back to it's globalist destination, if you can call that "righted." I hope I'm wrong but I really don't expect much from here on out except for them to continue to lie, manipulate, gaslight, etc. Welcome to the matrix.  8)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 10:42:37 PM
Welcome to the matrix.  8)

Haha the irony is when that movie came out The Matrix was considered evil. The way our society is now they'd be lining up to be plugged into it. We can all be something important, like an actor.  ;)

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 19, 2017, 10:33:28 PM

I've been trying to make the same points for months now but I get mocked from the Trump contingent.  It is the only way to handle the presidency.  Trump needs to put an end to the juvenile tirades.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

Where was this concern for truth while you were shilling for Clinton?

My concern for truth while I was "shilling" for Clinton was right where it should have been -- discerning factual news from anti-Hillary smear jobs, and helping me avoid being duped into voting an unqualified con man to be the most powerful person on Earth!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on August 19, 2017, 11:00:56 PM
My concern for truth while I was "shilling" for Clinton was right where it should be -- discerning factual news from anti-Hillary smear jobs, and helping me avoid being duped into voting an unqualified con man to be the most powerful person on Earth!

So, your solution was to try to give it to a known con-woman who will be indicted for her crimes?! Some think she's already been offered and accepted a plea deal.  ;)

Up All Night

REVEALED: The Queen will 'NOT abdicate throne for Prince Charles'

And.....

The US President will not abdicate throne for Mike Pence.

Quote from: Up All Night on August 19, 2017, 11:55:56 PM
REVEALED: The Queen will 'NOT abdicate throne for Prince Charles'

And.....

The US President will not abdicate throne for Mike Pence.

I get the point but maybe the allusion to royalty really is not appropriate for our country.  Otherwise, carry on. :D ;)

Jackstar

the most powerful person on Earth!

Nigga please.

Who killed Kennedy?

discerning factual news from anti-Hillary smear jobs

Let's see you make it out of the dojo first.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 12:05:04 AM
I get the point but maybe the allusion to royalty really is not appropriate for our country.  Otherwise, carry on. :D ;)

Really?! When there's an elite class obstructing and reversing democracy because they know what's best we might as well be a monarchy.  Enjoy your "freedom." ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 11:08:27 PM
Some think she's already been offered and accepted a plea deal.  ;)

In an ironic twist of fate, Hillary deleted her plea deal.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2017, 12:11:36 AM
there's an elite class obstructing and reversing democracy

Well, let's be fair--they built it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2017, 12:11:36 AM
Really?! When there's an elite class obstructing and reversing democracy because they know what's best we might as well be a monarchy.  Enjoy your "freedom." ::)

He's comparing Trump to the Queen.  I agree there is an elite aka aristocratic class in this country right now and it isn't right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 12:16:25 AM
He's comparing Trump to the Queen.  I agree there is an elite aka aristocratic class in this country right now and it isn't right.

I read that more as it's not going to and shouldn't happen because we're not England, not a monarchy. Our ancestors fought a revolution to get away from that.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 12:05:04 AM

Oh, I threw in that 'throne' reference to rile the Left, who express thoughts that they think Trump is acting like a Monarch...  :D

Alex Jones ... Gives his comments about Trump, Bannon, and Roger Stone about 2:30 in.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rNIT8bheLY

Gd5150

Well to my friends on the right, just remember what Hillary would have done for the last 9 months if she had pulled it off. Appoint a leftwing judicial activist to the Supreme Court. And basically that's about it. Unknown corruption we'd never have known. And we'd have spent the last 9 months listening to the Democrat Media tell us how she was the smartest president in history.

Instead thanks to the American people and Donald J Trump. We have a constitutional judge appointed to the Supreme Court. An economy that is on track towards the strongest it's been in 15 years. Trade deals and foreign policy putting American prosperity 1st. And the entire DemocratMedia and their lemming followers in total psychotic meltodown for the last 9 months. History won't forget the disgrace they have become. Are things ideal? Nope, but they're a helluva a lot better than the alternative.

Don't let the leftwing lemming losers get you down. I'm not. My life is completely unaffected by their whining and irrelevance.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2017, 12:22:55 AM
I read that more as it's not going to and shouldn't happen because we're not England, not a monarchy. Our ancestors fought a revolution to get away from that.

Right. I read it a little differently than you.  I know he was not advocating a royalty.

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 20, 2017, 12:43:58 AM
Well to my friends on the right, just remember what Hillary would have done for the last 9 months if she had pulled it off. Appoint a leftwing judicial activist to the Supreme Court. And basically that's about it. Unknown corruption we'd never have known. And we'd have spent the last 9 months listening to the Democrat Media tell us how she was the smartest president in history.

Instead thanks to the American people and Donald J Trump. We have a constitutional judge appointed to the Supreme Court. An economy that is on track towards the strongest it's been in 15 years. Trade deals and foreign policy putting American prosperity 1st. And the entire DemocratMedia and their lemming followers in total psychotic meltodown for the last 9 months. History won't forget the disgrace they have become. Are things ideal? Nope, but they're a helluva a lot better than the alternative.

Don't let the leftwing lemming losers get you down. I'm not. My life is completely unaffected by their whining and irrelevance.

Right you are on all counts.  The left does get to me sometimes though.  I'll try harder to stay cheerful. :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 19, 2017, 11:35:34 PM
White Antifa punches black man at 4:20, fuckin Nazi's ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Haha what an absolutely pointless gathering. The brother in the cowboy hat is awesome! It really is funny there's more black people opposing antifa than standing with them. That's been the big joke since they started their fascist whining. They're all white slowflakes. Too damn funny. Looking forward to the day when the black community finally wakes up and realizes what the Demokkkrats have done to them. Every day more are educated and more leave the hate filled bondage of the Demokkkrat party. It's why they're so desperate to keep this fake race war going. It's going to fail.

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 20, 2017, 12:55:34 AM
Haha what an absolutely pointless gathering. The brother in the cowboy hat is awesome! It really is funny there's more black people opposing antifa than standing with them. That's been the big joke since they started their fascist whining. They're all white slowflakes. Too damn funny. Looking forward to the day when the black community finally wakes up and realizes what the Demokkkrats have done to them. Every day more are educated and more leave the hate filled bondage of the Demokkkrat party. It's why they're so desperate to keep this fake race war going. It's going to fail.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of blacks speaking up about the recent protests and how Antifa and the media have had it all wrong.  We are making progress.  Real progress not the fake "progressive" bullshit.

Dr. MD MD

Paddy got it so right all those years ago. This isn't and hasn't been a democracy for quite some time now. We're ALL Nazis now. I'm guessing Kelly and McMaster sent in a guy like this to have a talk with Trump recently. I wonder who their Ned Beatty was?  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmuhZY2mgs

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poUDa8YotXI

We're given the phony choice between two scams the rich employ to dominate and milk the poor: communism and capitalism (in it's current form, anyway). Can't win, don't try.  :(