• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2015, 01:42:33 PM

He's got that covered...

A biography in tee shirts.  Hmm.. that has potential.

Tee shirts Falkie has worn, complete with spelling errors.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 17, 2015, 01:40:50 PM
Does anyone have the rights to Falkie's official biography yet?

The film rights are being negotiated right now. However Danial Craig has denied he's been approached to take the lead role; but we all know that means he's accepted it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2015, 01:44:22 PM
The film rights are being negotiated right now. However Danial Craig has denied he's been approached to take the lead role; but we all know that means he's accepted it.

That is perfect casting, right there.  Now I can't imagine anyone else in the role.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on June 17, 2015, 01:39:44 PM
Banana/mayo sandwiches... oh my!

I can't possibly imagine where your thinking is going with that Mr Onan. Ahem.

ONeill

They will have to improve over what was done to Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor for this one in terms of special effects...

chefist

Quote from: onan on June 17, 2015, 01:39:44 PM
Banana/mayo sandwiches... oh my!

As I've said before, this thread is like Bell Gab's Wack Pack...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 17, 2015, 01:46:05 PM
That is perfect casting, right there.  I can't imagine anyone else in the role.

Er, Keira Knightly is playing Kathy (I think the common first letter swung it or she'd have declined). And Danny De-Vito is playing Patty...Allegedly.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2015, 01:50:02 PM

Er, Keira Knightly is playing Kathy (I think the common first letter swung it or she'd have declined). And Danny De-Vito is playing Patty...Allegedly.

What about Arnold Schwarzenegger as Patty?

ONeill

This could be Falkie's house manager. Tilda Swinton could handle the role.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on June 17, 2015, 01:52:40 PM
What about Arnold Schwarzenegger as Patty?

He was considered; but not seen as masculine enough. Patty agreed. His hands are too small too. Having said that, it was a close run thing with Miss Knightly as Kathy. Jean Claude van Damme wanted to read the script.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2015, 01:56:31 PM
He was considered; but not seen as masculine enough. Patty agreed. His hands are too small too. Having said that, it was a close run thing with Miss Knightly as Kathy. Jean Claude van Damme wanted to read the script.

Dolph Lundgren wasn;t even considered? Byond Bleeeeeff....

Quote from: ONeill on June 17, 2015, 01:54:14 PM

Isn't that character a little too lovable?  Then again, a good movie villain does need some redemptive characteristics.  Artistic license I guess.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on June 17, 2015, 01:54:14 PM

This is the Manager, seen here with her assistant. Both ensure the tenants understand and follow the agreements signed...So far they have had no problems.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2015, 02:02:42 PM

This is the Manager, seen here with her assistant. Both ensure the tenants understand and follow the agreements signed...So far they have had no problems.

I think the movie will need a reporter to interview Daniel Craig (Falkie) about the eviction story. This production deserves no less than the House of Cards had and someone should cameo as him/herself. Maybe Bill O'Reilly?

Quote from: ONeill on June 17, 2015, 02:07:13 PM
I think the movie will need a reporter to interview Daniel Craig (Falkie) about the eviction story. This production deserves no less than the House of Cards had and someone should cameo as him/herself. Maybe Bill O'Reilly?

George Takei?  Oh, and James Doohan's son can play James Doohan.  He already plays Scotty on the Star Trek fan films.

Who

Daniel Craig is the only actor who could capture the essence of George 007 Senda. 

"My name is Senda.  George Senda."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0eCszAKfSI

ONeill

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 17, 2015, 02:14:25 PM
Daniel Craig is the only actor who could capture the essence of George 007 Senda. 

"My name is Senda.  George Senda."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0eCszAKfSI

Yes, there's still the issue of Mother. I think she should be handled like Howard Wolowitz's mother or Al Bundy's mother-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxO2SsotIDM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsWz950zfGQ

Who

Quote from: ONeill on June 17, 2015, 02:43:18 PM
Yes, there's still the issue of Mother. I think she should be handled like Howard Wolowitz's mother or Al Bundy's mother-in-law.

Perfect.  We'd never see her, we'd just hear her yelling at Falkie from downstairs.  ANTHONY!!!  BILL GATES CALLED AGAIN.  I TOLD HIM NOT TO CALL HERE AGAIN!!!

After her passing, we'd hear her yelling at Falkie from the afterlife.  ANTHONY!!!  DID YOU USE MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeY8N4T7Do

PathoJen

White Crow got banned. I wonder if he was banned because of his weird and creepy comments on the GabCast last night? Or maybe his comment today about MV being irritating? One less troll in here.  :)

Good riddance. Stay tuned for the inevitable "Free White Crow" at the end of every new Falkie video.

Art_s Farts

Uh-Oh. Check out Art's latest comment over on the Art Bell thread. He's not to happy with Falkie.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Art_s Farts on June 17, 2015, 03:36:06 PM
Uh-Oh. Check out Art's latest comment over on the Art Bell thread. He's not to happy with Falkie.
Falkie was warned.

coaster

I think Falkie is drinking too much "tea". Did he say in his video that I was planning on having  "firemen friends of mine" call or help him? wtf? Then he backtracked and said it was someone else. I don't know where the hell you got the idea that I would help you. Get therapy you mouth-breather. And don't call me Boaster, ya twat. I don't boast. They irony that you would call me a "boaster", thats rich.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 17, 2015, 03:13:46 PM
White Crow got banned...

Oh well, wouldn't be the first time.  Has he been erased from history?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 17, 2015, 01:40:50 PM
Does anyone have the rights to Falkie's official biography yet?

Spielberg did. 'Saving private Falkie'.

Who

Quote from: boba FETT on June 17, 2015, 04:03:57 PM
Spielberg did. 'Saving private Falkie'.

I think Senda's ship has sunk.   He torpedoed it himself with that last video.

heater

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 17, 2015, 01:11:03 AM
Its been 50 years or more but i used to help my brother and law and his 3 brothers when the built new houses in the hot summers in Pittsburgh.
i haven't fogotten how lay concrete, sidewalks, put in a wiring box, plumbing, outlet, nail dow shingles and so much more even if I can't do some of the things physically I can show them how to minimize the bubbles in cocrete, how to keep it from cracking, etc.

In the meantime with just 4 days to Art's new show here's a very, very special commentary from Art's new co-host Re-crackhead and even Art himself at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMtoRfp8i8&feature=youtu.be

Back to cleaning, listening to Noory and I say Trump in 2016 ! Go Donald !
Bring America back to greatness from the abyss that 8 years of the incompetent Obama has put the country through and thank you Mr. Trump for supporting our vets and wanting to save Social Security and America from its enemies, detractors and economic competitors.

Dude it really speaks volumes when the only positive comments you get are from YOU  in an attempt to troll other people.  I mean really, you had some glowing things to say about yourself in the character you created.

chefist

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 17, 2015, 04:05:31 PM
I think Senda's ship has sunk.   He torpedoed it himself with that last video.

Does anyone have a link to that video?