• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Somebody should strap 10 lbs of C-4 onto a drone and fly it into 1242 Greene st, Shit City, CA

Gunner65

We can hear Dietrich in the background!  The lying trans fuck never left his house!   Ten Minutes!  For a 12 pack of beer that is where?  The "Corner Store"?

Look it up!

Dietrich is lying!

Pelayo

Gunner65

Not even out of breath for running while carrying that 12 pack of beer! In TEN MINUTES TOPS! LOL

OOOPS!

Pelayo

Hey lame-o, go out to the park and pick all the mushrooms and toad stools you can find and eat them.

Gunner65

Reading shit they do not reveal.

"Shitting on Trump" - Jamo

Pelayo

Gunner65

Waiting for Douglas to get stoned and the guru Scientoligist Barbarcik to "Save the day"

Gunner65

"My own experiences soon"  So there we have that....Typing madly...

Pelayo

Thank god we don't have to hear Celina's rambling garbage in her old hag voice.

Pelayo

Sammy Romero? Don't you mean Danny Romero whom you used to have skype sex with ddd?

Gunner65

"Watermelon chunks and door handles"  Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Gunner65

"Hold on for a second..what were you talking about?"  Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

So what did moonpie say about ddd's gangstalkers in the epilogue of the book?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 10, 2021, 07:50:43 PM
So what did moonpie say about ddd's gangstalkers in epilogue of the book?
I guess we will see.  Nothing has been published.

Pelayo

For ddd the whole year long is holiday season. That way he can excuse getting fucked up all the time.

Gunner65

We should work on it.  Which one of you want's to buy the book ?  Don't buy the paperback....buy the other

Gunner65

"Moon" will know the names of everyone who buys the book.

Pelayo

Let me think on it. Considering how much ddd repeats himself, I don't want to buy a book for something I have heard a whole bunch of times. Besides, I don't want to give ddd money.

Gunner65

I don't think he will have many "hard copies" in paperback. 

Gunner65

The "BOOK" is nothing but Moon "editing" Dietrich. What "Moon" did was remove Dietrich's encyclopedic bullshit and make sense of it....lol

Gunner65

This asshole for the next few hours and the black sun

Pelayo

Moonpie isn't sounding so enthusiastic tonight. He must have found out his young wife was cuckolding him again.

Gunner65

"Moon" travels...CHI GONG and Line Editing like 1950's Scentolgist BULLSHIT

Pelayo

Oh gee, there was an illegal flag flying on the USS Missouri during the surrender ceremony! That must mean the japs won WW2!