20150911 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 12, 2015, 12:53:02 AM
Didn't God create the platypus right after peyote? :o
my dogz name iz peyote😀😀😀😀

Roswells, Art

Quote from: N0sferatu on September 12, 2015, 12:33:41 AM
Replay will stay up for either 12 or 24 hours. Can't remember which.

Thanks. Maybe I can find a way to save it before it goes away.

maren

Quote from: ZomZom on September 12, 2015, 12:53:03 AM
Time to go pre-order my iPhone 6s.  Night all, thanks for the company.  :)

if you get the plus, let me know what you think.  Either way, hope you love it!  (I think you will)

Manx

Quote from: Kolchak on September 12, 2015, 12:52:24 AM
Humans are animals, but you personally may not be more rational than a deer.

Thanks for conceding, I don't need anyone pushing their beliefs on me

michealm

Quote from: ShayP on September 12, 2015, 12:53:22 AM
Half of my EX-wife's family was like this guy. No kidding.  >:(

I know the feeling 99% of my family are J-Dubs .....  :o

Weirdoradio

Sample future call:

"Hey Art. Question out there to all of the atheists... If you don't believe in God, then who gave us humans nipples?

I'll take the answer off thâ€"Bababooeybababooey."

ShayP

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 12, 2015, 12:52:26 AM
You're going real scorched earth on Mr. Mraz tonight, eh.
I mean I can understand and somewhat respect it.

*sigh*  I get in these moods sometimes.  I can't explain it.  I may go the next 5 years without even thinking about that guy.  It's weird.  Some sort of trigger just sets me off.  ;)

No   Uhn Uhn -  right after TRYING Peyote

Quote from: maren on September 12, 2015, 12:51:02 AM
I think that's how organized religion works -- fear.  Do this, don't do that, or you'll burn in hell for eternity.  Don't piss off God!  I'm the least religious person I know, but one of the most compassionate and least judgmental (compared to my close circle of friends  :D)

I think these atheists need to define how they view atheism (for discussion purposes) and the believers need to stop asking stupid fucking questions.  (So much for my non-judment and compassion, huh?)

You only do it to yourself and others you effect and you essentially have to still deal with it later, it never really goes away, and yes that might suck, but it maybe why we live here to have these experiences. It seems maybe that we made this world and live in it for experiences, some maybe horrible and some not so horrible, the problem maybe in your relationships and some of them can go badly of course, sadly some people suffer a great deal, but they do so for those that don't understand why they cared, it teaches the other person to care more for themselves. Life maybe about relationships and social construction of that world that we inhabit. I should have called in, but I have yet to do so. NOt sure I want to debate someone with a sort of narrow view of reality, now maybe if some of my questions were asked maybe this would have gone elsewhere.

zeebo

You're saying it was done alphabetically?   ??? :D

ShayP

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 12, 2015, 12:54:39 AM
Sample future call:

"Hey Art. Question out there to all of the atheists... If you don't believe in God, then who gave us humans nipples?

I'll take the answer off thâ€"Bababooeybababooey."

;D ;D ;D

sydtron

Did I just tune in to the Judeans Peoples Front?
Or is it The Peoples Front of Judea?

Quote from: sydtron on September 12, 2015, 12:56:15 AM

Splitter!

zeebo

Quote from: sydtron on September 12, 2015, 12:56:15 AM

Haha, I suddenly feel a need to haggle.

Weirdoradio

ALL ABOARD THE BRAAAAPS TRAIN
PLEASE HAVE YOUR 19.5 CLUB TICKETS OUT WHEN THE CONDUCTOR COMES BY WITH PICS OF PLUTO.

Kolchak

And we get a poorly formed teleological argument to close out the show. Ouch. Not a good night for theists.

Quote from: Kolchak on September 12, 2015, 12:57:09 AM
And we get a poorly formed teleological argument to close out the show. Ouch. Not a good night for theists.

It just doesn't make sense that matter and energy could emerge from nothing. God can do that though, that's fine.

Ned529

sorry for being a less than satisfactory caller.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: albrecht on September 12, 2015, 12:52:25 AM
Celebrate Battle of Vienna anniversary. Sobieski, and other heroes, turned in their graves as Muslims hordes now allowed, even welcomed by suicidal politicians and their minions, into Europe. Sad day, and don't think September 11 attacks here back then weren't linked to it.....
Dude, 17,000 Muslim Americans serve in the armed forces and serve proudly.

Manx

Quote from: Kolchak on September 12, 2015, 12:57:09 AM

And Atheists get to keep their image of being loud mouthed, spineless antagonistic douchebags. A win for everyone

Herbn-Legend

I waz invited to do peyote with the hopi elderz😎 strange experience they didnt speak english only ther native language BUT I UNDERSTOOD EVRY WORD THEY SAID.😨👏😨 peyote iz the only group hallucination experience😀

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 12, 2015, 12:56:49 AM

ALL ABOARD THE BRAAAAPS TRAIN
PLEASE HAVE YOUR 19.5 CLUB TICKETS OUT WHEN THE CONDUCTOR COMES BY WITH PICS OF PLUTO.
ha! Well done!