• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 08:11:05 PM
Some of Royal Navy's "rum, sodomy, and the lash" will straighten him out.

How do you think he got that way?  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 08:11:05 PM
Some of Royal Navy's "rum, sodomy, and the lash" will straighten him out.

That's how Britannia Ruled the Waves but they did away with the rum ration.  The other two are still freely practiced but in a more sober manner. 

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Jackstar on January 06, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

No, because of your ham-fisted attempt to imply that Hillary Clinton hasn't been outed as the most corrupt individual to seek political office in the history of the planet.

The "most corrupt" in the history of the planet? Lol, I guess you've never heard of Boss Tweed or Tammany Hall.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Jackstar on January 06, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

Oh, do go on.

Oh, I believe Juanita Broaddrick's story. Not sure why you brought it up, though. This is not an example of "corruption" in the way that it's commonly understood. It may be an example of Hillary being a horrible person. But who is more horrible -- a woman who misguidedly defends her husband against assault allegations, or someone who actually assaults women by grabbing them by their private parts?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 06, 2017, 06:49:04 PM
I might as well say it to get it out of the way:

LOL, so you believe the lies of the MSM do you, cuck? Go back and let the Queen pat you on the head and tuck you in for bed, you imperialist stooge.

Etc, etc...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 10:59:22 PM
The "most corrupt" in the history of the planet? Lol, I guess you've never heard of Boss Tweed or Tammany Hall.

Oh, sure! She'd fit right in there.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 11:04:52 PM
Oh, I believe Juanita Broaddrick's story. Not sure why you brought it up, though. This is not an example of "corruption" in the way that it's commonly understood. It may be an example of Hillary being a horrible person. But who is more horrible -- a woman who misguidedly defends her husband against assault allegations, or someone who actually assaults women by grabbing them by their private parts?

The former. I hope that helps clear this up for you.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Tammany Hall also a Democrat institution.  How about the Pendergast Machine in Kansas City and the Daily Machine in Chicago and the Curly Machine in Boston and I could go on and on.  All Democrat and all crooked.  If you are trying to say that the Clinton's adopted their crooked ways in the best tradition of the Democrat party I would agree with you.  But they are none the less crooks.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 06, 2017, 11:16:18 PM
Tammany Hall also a Democrat institution.  How about the Pendergast Machine in Kansas City and the Daily Machine in Chicago and the Curly Machine in Boston and I could go on and on.  All Democrat and all crooked.  If you are trying to say that the Clinton's adopted their crooked ways in the best tradition of the Democrat party I would agree with you.  But they are none the less crooks.

Yes, they were Democrats. That's a far cry from proving all Democrats are corrupt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 11:29:42 PM
Yes, they were Democrats. That's a far cry from proving all Democrats are corrupt.

You did watch the convention last summer, didn't you?  ???

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 11:10:27 PM
The former. I hope that helps clear this up for you.  ;)

I hope you don't really believe this!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 11:31:13 PM
I hope you don't really believe this!

Do I believe that Hillary is a much more disgusting human being than Trump? Abso-fucking-lutely! The proof is in the pudding. Most of what is said about Trump is just demagoguery on your part.  :D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 11:33:26 PM
Do I believe that Hillary is a much more disgusting human being than Trump? Abso-fucking-lutely! The proof is in the pudding. Most of what is said about Trump is just demagoguery on your part.  :D

OK, then we disagree. But get your nose out of alt-right "news" once in a while, why don't you. If I saw a story that said Donald was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor, I wouldn't believe it for one second!

By the way, I think Donald does want to do a good job as president, and wants to be seen as a successful president. I'm just not sure how well his priorities align with those of his supporters.

Lt.Uhura

GG, Attempting to defend Hillary here at BG is an exercise in futility. The Trump devotees come here daily and use her as their first line of defense to deflect any blame or criticism leveled at their glorious leader. Even though it's a new year and she's out of the picture, they'll likely carry on until they find a suitable replacement to take the heat off their master's screw ups . 21st Century Man is the only Trump voter here with any sign of objectivity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 11:43:25 PM
OK, then we disagree. But get your nose out of alt-right "news" once in a while, why don't you. If I saw a story that said Donald was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor, I wouldn't believe it for one second!

By the way, I think Donald does want to do a good job as president, and wants to be seen as a successful president. I'm just not sure how well his priorities align with those of his supporters.

Bemoaning the rise of the so-called "alt-right?" It's because all of your trusted news sources discredited themselves by cheerleading for a fascist this election. Now who else can we turn to?  ::)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 11:48:39 PM
Bemoaning the rise of the so-called "alt-right?" It's because all of your trusted news sources discredited themselves by cheerleading for a fascist this election. Now who else can we turn to?  ::)

Oh, please. Any story that contains the words "according to Breitbart" should be spiked immediately!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 11:54:43 PM
Oh, please. Any story that contains the words "according to Breitbart" should be spiked immediately!

You should be living in North Korea.  ::)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 06, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

The Democratic Party has two types of corruption. Political crook corruption and ideological corruption. Wikileaks demonstrated that the upper echelons of the Democratic Party were corrupt and colluding with major media outlets. This led to the guy you should have been running for president, Bernie Sanders, to get tanked. If that was your only problem, you could fix it. But it's not. Your second problem is ideological corruption. About 20 years ago Democrats started letting fringe ideologies become flagship issues in determining policy. Bill Clinton, as you know, was formerly anti-gay with his DOM business. In the 2000's the political climate became generally willing to be accepting of gays through the forerunners of the Social Justice Movement. But then cracks appeared as Democrat Politicians started introducing things like the bizarre concept of being both pro-gay and pro-Islam at the same time. The two are mutually exclusive. Muslims loathe gay people, but your politicians went with it anyway to create new voting blocs hoping no one would notice. For whatever reason, that culminated with the Social Justice Warrior movement taking control of policy. That meant that less than the one percent, i.e. the radical feminists and transsexuals were setting your agenda.

It should be no wonder that your voters didn't turn out or went for Trump, especially the Joe Sixpack union types in Michigan who just want someone to do something about decades of shitty trade deals and avoid more layoffs. Instead of paying attention to those people, you went more fringe. You allowed a vocal minority in your party to run around calling those very people racist, or telling them to "check your white privilege" as the SJW's have been doing over the last several years especially in venues like YouTube. Well, that's just not going to resonate and until you guys figure that out you'll be losing more elections.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 06, 2017, 11:58:03 PM
The Democratic Party has two types of corruption. Political crook corruption and ideological corruption. Wikileaks demonstrated that the upper echelons of the Democratic Party were corrupt and colluding with major media outlets. This led to the guy you should have been running for president, Bernie Sanders, to get tanked. If that was your only problem, you could fix it. But it's not. Your second problem is ideological corruption. About 20 years ago Democrats started letting fringe ideologies become flagship issues in determining policy. Bill Clinton, as you know, was formerly anti-gay with his DOM business. In the 2000's the political climate became generally willing to be accepting of gays through the forerunners of the Social Justice Movement. But then cracks appeared as Democrat Politicians started introducing things like the bizarre concept of being both pro-gay and pro-Islam at the same time. The two are mutually exclusive. Muslims loathe gay people, but your politicians went with it anyway to create new voting blocs hoping no one would notice. For whatever reason, that culminated with the Social Justice Warrior movement taking control of policy. That meant that less than the one percent, i.e. the radical feminists and transsexuals were setting your agenda.

It should be no wonder that your voters didn't turn out or went for Trump, especially the Joe Sixpack union types in Michigan who just want someone to do something about decades of shitty trade deals and avoid more layoffs. Instead of paying attention to those people, you went more fringe. You allowed a vocal minority in your party to run around calling those very people racist, or telling them to "check your white privilege" as the SJW's have been doing over the last several years especially in venues like YouTube. Well, that's just not going to resonate and until you guys figure that out you'll be losing more elections.
Excellent. Case proven. Q.E.D.

ps: as a note, I find interesting that no one disputes when I reference case law, US Code, the Federal Register etc. Strange.

Are there any original thoughts or ingredients in that word salad? Asking for a guy that a friend of a friend's step-cousin's brother-in-law thinks he remembers talking to in a bar in Sturgis a couple of years ago.

K_Dubb

So I get home and find they're busily trying to blame the Dems for lax security so I guess the meeting didn't go well.  They must have proven their case.

Trump let himself be goaded into a very public position that could be undercut just as publicly.  Obama played him like a giant orange bass fiddle.  Yes the timing of the whole thing is political, but just pointing that out does nothing to save him.  Sad!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 01:05:03 AM
So I get home and find they're busily trying to blame the Dems for lax security so I guess the meeting didn't go well.  They must have proven their case.

Trump let himself be goaded into a very public position that could be undercut just as publicly.  Obama played him like a giant orange bass fiddle.  Yes the timing of the whole thing is political, but just pointing that out does nothing to save him.  Sad!

I'm not seeing it. Have you been huffing paint again?  ???

The Democratic Party has two types of corruption. Political crook corruption and ideological corruption. Wikileaks demonstrated that the upper echelons of the Democratic Party were corrupt and colluding with major media outlets... If that was your only problem, you could fix it. But it's not. Your second problem is ideological corruption...

When a person has made up their minds that government can only do good, then the next step is to make the decision that the Party of Government is to always be trusted.  No matter what they actually say or do.  Anyone saying otherwise must be either lying or a ''knuckledragger''.  No thinking beyond that is required or desired.

There for a decade or two, the ''Progressives'' had all media distribution channels locked down.  Plenty of people knew they were being lied to, but could do nothing - the Silent Majority.  Until Ronald Reagan came along and had the skill and charisma to go over the top of Big Media and speak directly to the people.  Next came Rush and talk radio, then the internet.  The Left's monopoly on information crumbled.

They are still struggling to hold onto that monopoly, as if they don't realize it is permanently gone.  They are reduced to attempting to delegitimize any alternative to their narrative - it doesn't matter what news surfaces after they chose to ignore or misrepresent it, what inconvenient recordings or video are found and played, whether information that differs from their narrative is produced, or whether opinions differing with theirs make sense, any of it.  The word is out - don't pay attention, just scorn it.  ''Friends don't let friends watch Fox News''.  ''Don't listen to 'hate radio' ''.  ''Anything on Breitbart should be spiked immediately''.  And etc.

As Big Media finds themselves losing ever more ground they have to do something - they rolled out ''Fact checkers'', until that was quickly found to be just more Ds spinning and lying.  But it got them through an election cycle.  Then it was ''Fake News'', until it was pointed out the MSM were the ones putting out most of the false information - and even more so during the recent election campaign - and that now they've foolishly given a name to their own operation. 

No matter, no self reflection, just on to the next smear, the next attempt to delegitimize everyone else.

So then it's ''alt-right'' news sites, attempting to cast a sinister sounding description over those who disagree with them.  Much the same way these phonies call anyone who doesn't believe their global cooling warming change scare tactics ''deniers'' - as in Holocaust deniers.  Nothing is too low for them.

It's quite a bunch, the Left, and the easily led nitwits who tag along after them.

GravitySucks

History lesson on corruption that led to the Obama we know today: Been binge watching Star Trek Voyager. Seven of Nine (Jerri Ryan) was married to Jack Ryan. Their divorce and custody agreement was sealed. When Jack Ryan was running against Obama for the Senate, rumors of their divorce details were leaked. In spite of both parents requesting the custody agreement remain sealed to protect the privacy of their child, a judge ruled to release the documents. Ryan was embarrassed and withdrew from the race, which directly led to Obama's Senate seat. You can google the details of why he was embarrassed.

Today, the Democrats would simply blame the Russians for disclosing the documents.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 01:06:54 AM
I'm not seeing it. Have you been huffing paint again?  ???

No, nothing stronger than black coffee all day.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 01:18:04 AM
No, nothing stronger than black coffee all day.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

Down one of the red pills with the next cup.  ;)

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 01:18:04 AM
No, nothing stronger than black coffee and a few bowls of Borkum Riff all day.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

It's all good, K. No need to explain.

I'm surprised we haven't heard more hysterical, nonsensical nattering from the small, but irritatingly opionated, BG "Feminutzy" contingent tonight. Not that I'm complaining.

SredniVashtar

But then cracks appeared as Democrat Politicians started introducing things like the bizarre concept of being both pro-gay and pro-Islam at the same time. The two are mutually exclusive. Muslims loathe gay people, but your politicians went with it anyway to create new voting blocs hoping no one would notice.

You are mistaking tolerance for advocacy. If they are 'pro' anything they are pro giving different people the same rights under the law, regardless of their beliefs or personal proclivities. This is perfectly consistent with your Founding Fathers, with their insistence on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not to mention freedom of religion. You sound like you are foreshadowing some kind of quasi-fascist state where everyone who doesn't tick all the boxes is excluded from full citizenship in your little world.