Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2022, 02:20:48 PMK_Dubb, Attend:

Norwegian Man Now Identifies as a Disabled Woman, Uses Wheelchair "Almost All The Time"

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"pate always steps up to the plate"


Norway's bid to sweep the next paralympics is going well 🥳


albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 08, 2022, 11:11:04 AMhttps://twitter.com/MattOswaltVA/status/1589740635246202882

White Claw, so a pissed off Karen or sorority chick. Or, possibly, a gay guy but I don't doubt they would be in Houston for the parade. Though if the parade went through Montrose....

pate

America's First Election Results: Guam Has Elected Republican James Moylan, First Republican To Represent Guam Since 1992

Quote from: https://gellerreport.com/2022/11/americas-first-election-results-guam-has-elected-republican-james-moylan-first-republican-to-represent-guam-since-1992.html/America's first election results show Republicans have won the Guam Congressional delegate race for the first time since 1990.

James Moylan (R) – 52.2%
Antonio Won Pat (D) – 47.2%

I think that these instantaneous resluts are a bit suspect.  How come it isn't taking them weeks/months to figure this out?

AND, they somehow got their resluts in BEFORE Tuesday in the CONUS.

THis is suspicious...

-p




albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 13, 2022, 08:10:05 PMhttps://twitter.com/MIAuniverse/status/1591913473952612353
Same old, same old. Interestingly even their Hollywood (some say actually all throughout history) just rewrite scripts. It is more obvious now. Though maybe not due to shorter attention spans. So stuff parsed down- "sell better to an international audience" and "people don't read."


https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1592546346866823168

Even if we had assets dressed up as Trump supporters, they didn't instigate anything, we promise.

Yorkshire pud

QuoteArizona Rep. Andy Biggs, a member of the House Freedom Caucus, announced on Monday that he will challenge McCarthy for speaker.

But Greene on Monday broke with her allies in the caucus and endorsed McCarthy.

Gaetz, a close ally of Greene's, has hit back, suggesting her support of McCarthy would backfire.

"Whatever Kevin has promised Marjorie Taylor Greene, I guarantee you this at the first opportunity, he will zap her faster than you can say Jewish space laser," he said on FrankSpeech.com, referring to a conspiracy theory the congresswoman has promoted and been criticized for.

OUCH! That'll tell her Matt, as sure as you can get your old man to get you off a DUI.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RT_com/status/1593302954790080515

They're going to make medical castration a requirement for UBI worldwide, aren't they.



albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 18, 2022, 07:26:10 PMLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8


Apparently Med, Pharma, and Nursing schools also going woke and LCD. If one uses a doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, or nurse I would definitely take a look at their age and when/where they graduated even more than one would normally since the newer ones might be unqualified, but woke and socially promoted, if you have a chance. If you end up in the ER after an accident just say your prayers you get a good one.

I await civil engineering and other fields becoming woke, then avoid bridges and high buildings. Well it fell down but was engineered by a BLTGQI+ person of color who was am Obama DREAMER, so it is ok!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2022, 12:22:25 PMApparently Med, Pharma, and Nursing schools also going woke and LCD. If one uses a doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, or nurse I would definitely take a look at their age and when/where they graduated even more than one would normally since the newer ones might be unqualified, but woke and socially promoted, if you have a chance. If you end up in the ER after an accident just say your prayers you get a good one.

I await civil engineering and other fields becoming woke, then avoid bridges and high buildings. Well it fell down but was engineered by a BLTGQI+ person of color who was am Obama DREAMER, so it is ok!

You're a racist Nazi if you don't think so.  >:(


So fags are just an expression of parasite driven impulses leading to propagation via degeneracy? Figures.

pate

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 19, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

So fags are just an expression of parasite driven impulses leading to propagation via degeneracy? Figures.

I am not a doctor, but when a parasite is present isn't an abortion indicated?

-p

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 19, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

So fags are just an expression of parasite driven impulses leading to propagation via degeneracy? Figures.
They always have a way. But hilarious, as they are wont to do so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2YtIBYM4w0

But they are known through their lies. But still have a laugh!


Juan

More rumors today with the CBS acceptance of Hunter's laptop and Xiden's statements that he will run in 2024, that he'll be gone and Kamala in by spring.  Kamala then appoints Hillary VP with Romney agreeing.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on November 22, 2022, 02:52:52 PMMore rumors today with the CBS acceptance of Hunter's laptop and Xiden's statements that he will run in 2024, that he'll be gone and Kamala in by spring.  Kamala then appoints Hillary VP with Romney agreeing.
He was celebrating various events wearing, odd,squarish, large sunglasses, semi-autos must be banned. "They're sick!" He's right! We need a bit of chain. That held off CornPop. And that bad guy had rusty razors. Or his years earlier though one should just shoot off a shotgun.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod