• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

onan

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:14:19 PM
Yah, god forbid the people telling other's "not to get butthurt" or to "let it go" don't respond to Fidget like 5 times in a row.    Why don't you ALL let it go?   I have tried 4 times to get the topic back on the fucking gabcast but people wanna still indulge these two cunts.  So as long as they are allowed to spew their shit, I will be chiming in once in a while.  Sorry if you don't like it.   

Since topic derailment is not against the rules here, might as well join in on the fun.

Point to Khameleon.

Yah, god forbid the people telling other's "not to get butthurt" or to "let it go" don't respond to Fidget like 5 times in a row.    Why don't you ALL let it go?   I have tried 4 times to get the topic back on the fucking gabcast but people wanna still indulge these two cunts.  So as long as they are allowed to spew their shit, I will be chiming in once in a while.  Sorry if you don't like it.   

ALL? Hey, this is the first time I posted and I wasn't even posting after you, so why the lecture? Way to go singling out the last poster who actually wasn't stirring the pot.

Khameleon808

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 27, 2014, 02:24:09 PM
ALL? Hey, this is the first time I posted and I wasn't even posting after you, so why the lecture? Way to go singling out the last poster who actually wasn't stirring the pot.

Sorry about that, I misread your use of the quote then. I thought you were seconding that "I LET IT GO"  if you were meaning the discussion in general, i apologize.    Its hard to read what it meant from just the "amen"   So if i jumped to conclusions, my bad. For real.  Wasn't my intention.

I didn't come to piss off the regulars.  In fact last time i checked, I thought I was on good terms with most of them.   I just came to bust this guy Fidget's chops to get him a bit more riled up and It just got a little nutty is all.   Normally I keep my responses down to 1 or 2 lines. But it was too much fun.   

I do apologize for lowering myself to that douchebag's level.   But I would like to post in the gabcast thread without having to see his bullshit on every page when he has his own thread.  idk

No problem. It was meant for the poster immediately above, not anyone else. It died down and he seems hellbent on stirring the pot again.

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:25:28 PM
  But I would like to post in the gabcast thread without having to see his bullshit on every page when he has his own thread.  idk

Yep

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:19:22 PM
Yeah, Ill take the blame for this.  Good to see my monthly donations to this site going to work for me :)

One thing im confused about, the long time regulars here are allowed to keep fidget fired up but Im not?   If that's the case just let me know and Ill quit teasing your prey.

No, of course not. I don't know if you were here in the Falkie days? Now that was text wall ache. Casio was similar, but more odd. Fidget is harmless, but as you've pointed out (as we knew) he's just a self obsessed, pathetic never was businessman who simply cannot accept he was never destined for anything that could be called success.  I too have to (occasionally) sit on my hands to stop myself replying to his bollox and that of his bitch.
You're not singled out to stop posting, it's just we all succumb but we know deep down it's a frankly wasteful task trying to engage in any meaningful discussion with him; he's simply not wired up to accept anyone else's point of view or criticism.

Bart Ell

Why can't I pick on the person I said needs help like all the others do I wanna fit in too I wanna show you how good I can burn him I wanna be heard I gotta be heard

The GabCast - Monday, just not every one
8pm RWT (Real World Time)

Khameleon808

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 27, 2014, 02:27:25 PM
No problem. It was meant for the poster immediately above, not anyone else.

right on.  as long as you guys know i would never intentionally disrespect any of the long time regulars here.   I just saw an opportunity to poke a twitching snake and got overzealous.    Its been a good few months since someone that pathetic has came across my screen.  Was too much to resist.

But its out of my system now.   Again, my bad.   

Khameleon808

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 27, 2014, 02:27:51 PM

No, of course not. I don't know if you were here in the Falkie days? Now that was text wall ache. Casio was similar, but more odd. Fidget is harmless, but as you've pointed out (as we knew) he's just a self obsessed, pathetic never was businessman who simply cannot accept he was never destined for anything that could be called success.  I too have to (occasionally) sit on my hands to stop myself replying to his bollox and that of his bitch.
You're not singled out to stop posting, it's just we all succumb but we know deep down it's a frankly wasteful task trying to engage in any meaningful discussion with him; he's simply not wired up to accept anyone else's point of view or criticism.

I think I got here right around when Falkie got banned.  Like RIGHT when he did.  I submitted that PIZZA ROLLS edit I did and he invited me to view his youtube channel. I am not too familiar with WHO falkie is, but seeing his videos made me a bit creeped out.  I am sure he might be a nice guy to people who know him but there was just something a little off about his videos.  I dont wanna be mean to someone I have little information about but something just wasnt right with that guy haha. 

Bart Ell

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:30:12 PM
Here I will repeat once again my reasons why I continue to do what I said I stopped doing 7 times already and even if I said 7 times before I was done with this this time I really really mean it

THE GABAST
MONDAY
...maybe

Khameleon808

Bart, man you really gotta find something else in your day if THIS is all you can come up with. 

So I am asking you to just grow up and start posting like a normal person and not like one of Fidget's Bitches please.  If not, that's cool too. 
It your life.   Just thought Id ask nicely, like you nicely asked to dance.    Or continue being a faggity douchecanoe.  I just think you tryin to cash in on attention that was originally meant for Fidget is kinda selfish. 

If you start a thread called Bart Ell, maybe we can continue pointing out your intellectual shortcomings.  But as far as THIS thread is concerned,  should probably stick to talkin about the actual GABCAST.  Instead of desperately trying to be funny by misquoting people in an attempt to keep this bullshit going.   Just a suggestion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:38:46 PM

If you start a thread called Bart Ell, maybe we can continue pointing out your intellectual shortcomings. 

He has his own thread..he posts plagerised Gifs on it.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:38:46 PM
Mommy mommy the bad man has riled me up again and it will be another 10 thousand words and 17 toilet flushes before I can calm down enough to stop posting about this. I swear I can do it if you just let me post all the words I need to post and get through my rituals and then I will know that less is more

THE GABCAST - MONDAY AT 8PM

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 27, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

Don't be a pud, fly on over to...

I'm going to wear my helmet at all times while listening to...

THE GABCAST
MONDAY 8PM

Khameleon808

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 27, 2014, 02:41:27 PM
He has his own thread..he posts plagerised Gifs on it.

Makes sense.

So the mods are perfectly cool with shitstains like this on the site so long as they are not breaking any rules?  I always figured there were "exceptions" when the person is annoying as shit like Bart or Fidget.   Didn't jackstar get the boot for a moment because of something similar?      MV is a very merciful mod then.  Hats off to him for having the patience to let roaches run around.   

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:48:35 PM
Makes sense.

So the mods are perfectly cool with shitstains like this on the site so long as they are not breaking any rules?  I always figured there were "exceptions" when the person is annoying as shit like Bart or Fidget.   Didn't jackstar get the boot for a moment because of something similar?      MV is a very merciful mod then.  Hats off to him for having the patience to let roaches run around.

One of Bart ell gifs got deleted because he directed a racial slur towards me... It started with N.

I'm white but there is no use for that word anywhere, so I reported it and it was deleted.

Khameleon808

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 27, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
One of Bart ell gifs got deleted because he directed a racial slur towards me... It started with N.

He called you a Noory?   THAT BASTARD!!!

Bart Ell

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 27, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
directed a racial slur towards me... It started with N.

I'm white

Then how is it racist you cunt? Find out on...

THE GABCAST
MONDAY AT 8PM

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 27, 2014, 02:47:39 PM
I'm going to wear my helmet at all times while listening to...

THE GABCAST
MONDAY 8PM

FINALLY!
Someone smart enough to stay on topic.

Catsmile

>Mr. Fidget
>Discussion
Pick one.
  GabCast Monday @ 8PM Eastern.
http://ufoship.com/chat/

The General

I get U2 confused with REM.
And I can't tell Pearl Jam from Soundgarden.
And until recently, I thought 'Daft Punk' was a genre.

Mr. Fidget

I propose a truce. My potential truce with Gabcast has three (complexly) simple conditions.

1) There will be an entire pre-planned Gabcast at any time beyond six months from now. It will be exclusively dedicated to the explanation of my story, unlimited in length to accommodate all my answers to the approved questions. It will be a considerate treatment of me as an individual, without profanity... or "name calling" aka. "teasing."
   No attention will be given to the chatroom during the interview.
   There will be one host of BG's choosing, who will read those questions, one at a time. I will then respond to each of those questions honestly, and I will ask for the next question when I have finished my comment/answer. There will be NO interruption or comment from the host, aside from the next scripted question.
   At the conclusion of the "interview" the host will thank me for my participation in the Gabcast, and I will simply say "Your welcome."  I will have all rights to do whatever I feel with the recording. I may offer it at any site(s) of my choosing, & I may publish it any manner I see fit... digital, print, film or otherwise.
   In essence I may contractually do with it as I see fit. The Gabcast will have permission (of course) to post it on ufoship . com and stream it live, as current shows are. ALL OTHER RIGHTS WILL BE MINE, ALONE. I will require documentation to this effect, that I will provide at my own expense, which will be signed, and notarized... by the involved parties in the applicable legal jurisdiction(s.)

2) In the preceding first 5 months, questions specific and relevant to the matters in question will be accumulated from the public at large, and of course the BG community. I will approve the questions in advance, and provide an explanation of why I will not answer any question I deem "unworthy" which I would likely only do if it/they were "prejudiced" and not "in the spirit" of understanding what happened, actually.

3) In the final month, no further questions will be accepted. I will utilize that time to prepare my responses to those questions. The responses may be in any form I choose. My responses will be documented privately in advance by myself, for myself, and there will be no "surprise questions."

These three "simply complex" conditions are designed to have a fair explanation of the absolutely unprecedented events contained within my pre & post Art Bell show experience. In my opinion if they can &/or will not be accepted that shows CONCLUSIVELY that the truth is of no consequence to Gabcast, and it had no interest in "getting to the bottom" of this entire ordeal whatsoever, anyway.
   In the event Gabcast chooses not to accept this "truce" I will likely do a similar presentation elsewhere, without the fear of "unfair treatment" since most media sources do not engage in the type of conversation the Gabcast does.
   If it is accepted, we will discuss privately how to begin this process like mature adults, and then do so.

mf

ps.

pps. Here is a poll which ask's five question regarding this truce offer (aka. olive branch) I am offering to END THIS DERISION. With it you may express your opinion, outside Bellgab, without registration. An important consideration since more guests view BG than "users."

Please share your opinion. ---> http://strawpoll.me/2207327

Khameleon808

lol right. And if none of that happens... then what?  You pretty much saying you're gonna keep acting like a four-alarm faggot here unless you get what you want?  hahahah.  And what makes you think ANYONE will even listen or give a shit ?  Hasn't it been said over and over by other users that they don't CARE about your story?

Your truce, should consist of you not posting here EVER again.  Letting go of your 20 year butthurt and moving on with life.   The truce needs to happen with yourself since you are the one that fucked up your own life.

Some of us would actually like to talk about the gabcast here.  Believe it or not, people DONT wanna talk about you.  We are only put in a position of having to cause you wont simply shut the fuck up.    Same with me. I have a hard time shutting up while failed trash like you is allowed to parade around this site, shitting your personal issues all over everything.

You should seriously quit typing here if you really have any respect for the people that run this place.   

Here's a neat counter offer for you,  how about you stop posting your bullshit, and people here wont continue to disrespect you or your fantasy story.     

Sounds simple enough.   

I really doubt however that you are gonna get the gabcast crew to do what YOU want. When they could just ban your ass and be done with it.  Why bend over for someone who's butt already hurts?   

Grow up Fidgetdicks.    You were fun to troll yesterday, but you are really getting to be a one-note bore.   Yawn

onan

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 27, 2014, 04:06:26 PM
   I propose a truce. My potential truce with Gabcast has three (complexly) simple conditions.

1) There will be an entire pre-planned Gabcast at any time beyond six months from now. It will be exclusively dedicated to the explanation of my story, unlimited in length to accommodate all my answers to the approved questions. It will be a considerate treatment of me as an individual, without profanity... or "name calling" aka. "teasing."
   No attention will be given to the chatroom during the interview.
   There will be one host of BG's choosing, who will read those questions, one at a time. I will then respond to each of those questions honestly, and I will ask for the next question when I have finished my comment/answer. There will be NO interruption or comment from the host, aside from the next scripted question.
   At the conclusion of the "interview" the host will thank me for my participation in the Gabcast, and I will simply say "Your welcome."  I will have all rights to do whatever I feel with the recording. I may offer it at any site(s) of my choosing, & I may publish it any manner I see fit... digital, print, film or otherwise.
   In essence I may contractually do with it as I see fit. The Gabcast will have permission (of course) to post it on ufoship . com and stream it live, as current shows are. ALL OTHER RIGHTS WILL BE MINE, ALONE. I will require documentation to this effect, that I will provide at my own expense, which will be signed, and notarized... by the involved parties in the applicable legal jurisdiction(s.)

2) In the preceding first 5 months, questions specific and relevant to the matters in question will be accumulated from the public at large, and of course the BG community. I will approve the questions in advance, and provide an explanation of why I will not answer any question I deem "unworthy" which I would likely only do if it/they were "prejudiced" and not "in the spirit" of understanding what happened, actually.

3) In the final month, no further questions will be accepted. I will utilize that time to prepare my responses to those questions. The responses may be in any form I choose. My responses will be documented privately in advance by myself, for myself, and there will be no "surprise questions."

These three "simply complex" conditions are designed to have a fair explanation of the absolutely unprecedented events contained within my pre & post Art Bell show experience. In my opinion if they can &/or will not be accepted that shows CONCLUSIVELY that the truth is of no consequence to Gabcast, and it had no interest in "getting to the bottom" of this entire ordeal whatsoever, anyway.
   In the event Gabcast chooses not to accept this "truce" I will likely do a similar presentation elsewhere, without the fear of "unfair treatment" since most media sources do not engage in the type of conversation the Gabcast does.
   If it is accepted, we will discuss privately how to begin this process like mature adults, and then do so.

mf

ps.

pps. Here is a poll which ask's five question regarding this truce offer (aka. olive branch) I am offering to END THIS DERISION. With it you may express your opinion, outside Bellgab, without registration. An important consideration since more guests view BG than "users."

Please share your opinion. ---> http://strawpoll.me/2207327

not gonna happen.

How would this arrangement benefit, inform or amuse BGers?  I think initial interest/amusement/sympathy evaporated some time ago.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 27, 2014, 04:06:26 PM

1) There will be an entire pre-planned Gabcast at any time beyond six months from now. It will be exclusively dedicated to the explanation of my story, unlimited in length to accommodate all my answers to the approved questions...

2) In the preceding first 5 months, questions specific and relevant to the matters in question will be accumulated from the public at large...

3) In the final month, no further questions will be accepted. I will utilize that time...

I really hope you didn't spend much time on this, although it would appear you did

Bart Ell

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 04:10:51 PM
oh my freaking lord these cookies are soo damn good. I know I said I was done with them and they bore me but that gimp old broad make them soo good I just can't resist another and another and another and I will make sure I will mention again how done I am with these cookies. yawn chew chew chew yawn chew chew chew

THE GABCAST - MONDAY 8PM