• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on August 03, 2014, 07:30:36 PM
GabCast tomorrow at 8pm EST.  We'll be discussing ghost photos, ebola, jazmunda will be talking sexy voice, and assorted nonsense.  Will Taintco have a new commercial?  Will jazmunda's sexy voice actually be sexy?  Are Australians capable of higher reasoning?  Tune in to the GabCast tomorrow at 8pm to find out.

*jazmunda has been a really good sport with all the fun we've poked at him about his butthurt and being Australian.  Hats off to jazmunda for being such a solid dude. 

But but, he's still Australian.

** jazmunda is only being a good sport because we're Americans and any country stupid enough to elect George Dubbya Bush TWICE is obviously collectively ignorant so an insult about intelligence from us would be a compliment in the eyes of every other industrialized county.  Except for TonyBlairsylvania.

Let it go on record I never voted for the party that Tony Bliar represents. I wanted nothing to do with the smarmy, mendacious, self agrandising, mendacious, smarmy, mendacious prick. He lies too.   

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on August 04, 2014, 04:55:00 PM
gabcast tonight?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Well he would if he had a case of the runs whilst camping.

So by default that is an affirmative.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on August 04, 2014, 04:58:16 PM
Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Well he would if he had a case of the runs whilst camping.

So by default that is an affirmative.
theres no stream to stream it on. nothing but silence on ufoship.com/chat

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on August 04, 2014, 05:00:49 PM
theres no stream to stream it on. nothing but silence on ufoship.com/chat

Well obviously MV is sabotaging us just as we were on the brink of surpassing The Spec Sheet in the BellGab ratings war.

Catsmile

Woot! Live GabCast Today Monday, August 4, 2014
Join us in live chat while we listen to the show streaming live @ 8PM Eastern - 5PM Western

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Call the show:  623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype  call: The.GabCast

I've only listened to episodes after they were posted.  Do I have sign up to listen live?  I'm reluctant to do that because I'm not comfortable giving personal information to Taintco and the characters associated with it.

wr250

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 04, 2014, 06:12:21 PM
I've only listened to episodes after they were posted.  Do I have sign up to listen live?  I'm reluctant to do that because I'm not comfortable giving personal information to Taintco and the characters associated with it.

all you need is a username and password. and after sign up, you wont need the password

coaster

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 04, 2014, 06:12:21 PM
You dont have to sign up. Just click the link and listen.

Quote from: wr250 on August 04, 2014, 06:16:28 PM
all you need is a username and password. and after sign up, you wont need the password

Okay, I'll take the plunge even though I have a bad feeling about it.  Thanks for the info!

Catsmile

Two good ghost stories tonight from maureen and (Redacted).
Can't wait for the show to be posted for download.

Tarbaby

Yes, Maureen, nice story. And wonderful voice too. Delightful accent.

Great story from redacted too.

But let's hear it for Eddie Dean! What a trooper! The show must go on. ;-)

Nice ghost stories, and the GN word game was well done.  It will be a long time, if ever, before I get tired of the Soundboard!   ;D

WildCard

Quote from: wr250 on August 04, 2014, 07:26:10 PM
chatroom text
[attach=1]
Wow. What an eclectic group of extraordinary individuals.
Almost as good as bein there. Almost.

Hey, you clowns gonna upload the show any time this year?

jazmunda

I wasn't on my game in the second half of the show. I got a call that a truck had back into a rental property that I own and I was trying to contact my insurer and a repairer as well as doing the podcast. Now that's dedication.

Also onan may or may not be dead.

We will of course be interviewing for co-hosts once we receive word from the coroner.

The General

My apologies to Maureen for thinking that she was Bateman doing a put on voice.
You sounded great.  It's just that Bateman's voices are that good.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on August 04, 2014, 08:55:43 PM
I got a call that a truck had back into a rental property that I own and I was trying to contact my insurer and a repairer
ouch.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on August 04, 2014, 10:10:55 PM
ouch.

It was not as bad as first reported to me but still ouch. And the guy who hit it fled the scene. Fucker.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wr250 on August 04, 2014, 06:16:28 PM

no account needed to listen live and chat.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on August 04, 2014, 09:42:43 PM
My apologies to Maureen for thinking that she was Bateman doing a put on voice.
You sounded great.  It's just that Bateman's voices are that good.

heh heh, i totally thought that was bateman until it became apparent the call wasn't a prank.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on August 04, 2014, 10:49:35 PM
heh heh, i totally thought that was bateman until it became apparent the call wasn't a prank.

I must admit that I thought it was someone putting on a voice too.

Thanks for the story Maureen.

Were you calling from a working industrial kitchen?

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on August 04, 2014, 10:36:25 PM
It was not as bad as first reported to me but still ouch. And the guy who hit it fled the scene. Fucker.
fucking criminals. Will insurance still cover it? I've had issues dealing with insurance fucks on all these houses I work at. Evidently, a "fire" that started in the "basement" next to the puddle of "gasoline" is not insurable. Good thing is though, the damage on your property doesnt look that bad.  Maybe a half an hour work with a hammer. If you were not in bum fucked Aussietown. I'd fix that right up. Think about putting up some security cameras.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on August 04, 2014, 11:06:10 PM
fucking criminals. Will insurance still cover it? I've had issues dealing with insurance fucks on all these houses I work at. Evidently, a "fire" that started in the "basement" next to the puddle of "gasoline" is not insurable. Good thing is though, the damage on your property doesnt look that bad.  Maybe a half an hour work with a hammer. If you were not in bum fucked Aussietown. I'd fix that right up. Think about putting up some security cameras.

We are insured. I just wish someone had gotten a license plate or the company he worked for then their insurance could have paid for it. My uncle is a builder so he will be able to fix it but it is annoying as all I've been doing today is talking on the phone, filling out forms and sending emails when I should be concentrating on BellGab.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on August 04, 2014, 11:10:35 PM
We are insured. I just wish someone had gotten a license plate or the company he worked for then their insurance could have paid for it. My uncle is a builder so he will be able to fix it but it is annoying as all I've been doing today is talking on the phone, filling out forms and sending emails when I should be concentrating on BellGab.
Your priorities...  smh. Is this property commercial? Looks like. Install some cameras bud. They are cheap as hell.
It took me forever to type out "priorities". Birthday beer, woohoo. I am drunk as hell.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on August 04, 2014, 11:15:35 PM
Your priorities...  smh. Is this property commercial? Looks like. Install some cameras bud. They are cheap as hell.
It took me forever to type out "priorities". Birthday beer, woohoo. I am drunk as hell.

Happy birthday.

Yeah it's a commercial property. It's a warehouse that sells safety equipment to the general public.