• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

stsimmer

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2017, 04:09:26 AM
Heather said she works at this job for as long a day as normal people. I assume that means eight hours. She's on the air for four, so that leaves her only four hours for show prep compared to sNoory's eight. Buck it up, Heather.

What? Noory  spends eight hours prepping for his show?  Sounds more like eight minutes, on the rare occasions I am desperately sleepless enough to tune him in.

Morgus

I see that Linda Howe is the guest tonight with her own research into the new MJ-12 documents...

Morgus

The original MJ-12 documents decades ago were not leaked to the mainstream press either - they were sent to some UFO researchers only...

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on June 14, 2017, 10:47:28 PM
1) Holocaust deniers *sensitive issue but nothing wrong with doing a show about alternative history
2) 9/11 Truthers *seems very relevant to me, did we ever figure out for sure what happened?
3) Mass shooting false flaggers * new ones pop up every day
4)Flat Earthers *earth is flat
5) Moon Hoaxers *moon landings are fake
6) Birthers *what are birthers?
7) Putin apologists *Putin is a great man, don't hate on greatness, admire a great leader like Putin
8) climate change deniers *ok now your starting to sound like a Liberal
9) Chemtrailers *very interesting and relevant imo
10) Benghazi *Hillary is a criminal

I'm not defending Heather, she blows goats, however no need to pick on some of those topics.

conspiracy as the answer is no different than god as the answer

ItsOver

Quote from: stsimmer on June 15, 2017, 09:03:34 AM
What? Noory  spends eight hours prepping for his show?  Sounds more like eight minutes, on the rare occasions I am desperately sleepless enough to tune him in.
That's what he's claimed.  Jorch obviously includes all his doughnut breaks and Tommee-time, leaving about 8 minutes for show prep.  Life is good when you work for brain-dead PremRat.

albrecht

Juan

Quote from: Morgus on June 15, 2017, 03:55:20 PM
The original MJ-12 documents decades ago were not leaked to the mainstream press either - they were sent to some UFO researchers only...
Weren't they only photo reproductions of the actual documents? I think they were 35mm negatives on something like Kodak Tech Pan or a copy film.

Lilith

I thought I might tune in to see what I might learn...

Lilith

You know the host has spent hours upon hours on show prep, when they have to read their commentary.

Designx

I hope this blows up to be a big nothing so we can eliminate the UFO/alien crap off the radio.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2017, 10:06:52 PM
You know the host has spent hours upon hours on show prep, when they have to read their commentary.

That's how LMH does her shows. Probably hear this all again in a half hour.

Designx

So basically an alien craft as imagined in the 1950's.

Morgus

Linda Howe is concerned that these new MJ-12 documents imply that the crash retrievals started with Roswell July 1947, while she knows of several before that...

Wonderlust

Quote from: Morgus on June 16, 2017, 12:07:24 AM
Linda Howe is concerned that these new MJ-12 documents imply that the crash retrievals started with Roswell July 1947, while she knows of several before that...

She's awesome..puts in long days. Im sure thatLMH's workday is twice that of a "normal person"

Quote from: Morgus on June 16, 2017, 12:07:24 AM

Has LMH ever heard a story she didn't believe?

I think the documents are 500% fake, but it is still a fun story.

=Schlyder=

I tuned in for a bit. I thought LMH was going to be on?  Tuned out after about 30 minutes.

Designx

I can't believe Heather is going to drag this hoax on for a week.
Basically it's like this: a piece of fiction taken by a struggling radio host and presented as fact whereby mostly discredited researchers come on to defend such fiction for the sole purpose to try and stay relevant in 2017.

cweb

Just wondering what all this has to do with the Secret Underwater Malibu Base. Or even the Hawaii studio.

I'll take my answer off air.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
That's how LMH does her shows. Probably hear this all again in a half hour.

LMH is even harder for me to listen to than Heather is...

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

I couldn't listen to LMH every day but her rambling stream of consciousness is nice once a month or so until she starts talking about praying mantis aliens.

MV/Liberace!

I think I'd be on the brink of a coma if I had to sit behind a microphone and pretend to be interested in this dog shit nightly.

coaster

I'm surprised LMH is still alive. She's pushing 5,000 years old.

Jackstar

Quote from: Σ> on June 16, 2017, 10:05:28 AM
I'd be on the brink of a coma if I had to sit behind a microphone and pretend

You could just turn the microphone off.

That's disappointing to hear. I thought LMH's recent c2c interview with Falkie regarding his alien rub n' tug was some of her finest work. Not to mention surprisingly erotic

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 16, 2017, 12:23:32 PM
That's disappointing to hear. I thought LMH's recent c2c interview with Falkie regarding his alien rub n' tug was some of her finest work. Not to mention surprisingly erotic

I'm sorry I missed that!

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2017, 02:01:07 PM
I'm sorry I missed that!
It starts out ok but in typical Falkie fashion devolves into ranting about Bellgab/MV

Good thing I recorded it
****DEFINITELY NSFW LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK****