• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
I know its weird for a legit nice person to post here but I think she is. Give her a break.

A nice person on Bellgab you say.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lunger on July 10, 2015, 05:09:03 AM
Time Travel Problems...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vBkBS4O3yvY

This is the best six minutes and forty seconds I've ever spent in my entire life.

Oh... dammit

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 09, 2015, 09:40:25 PM
What do you guys think of Richard Belzer? Not his acting but his author/investigation side. Am listening to an interview about a book he's done on the assassinated JFK witnesses.
So far he seems legit.
Belzer is a jabroni mark who taunts real men into giving them headlocks, passes out in seconds, bleeds, and sues like a mug.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 10, 2015, 05:20:23 AM
A nice person on Bellgab you say.

;D

With maureen and Pyewacket this makes three nice people. It's really freaking me out.

jazmunda

Quote from: Lunger on July 10, 2015, 05:09:03 AM
Time Travel Problems...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vBkBS4O3yvY

Just in case people missed it because they won't click on a link I highly recommend this short film if you are a fan of time travel. Art you will enjoy this. Language warning to those that are sensitive.

https://youtu.be/vBkBS4O3yvY

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 10, 2015, 07:40:00 AM
Belzer is a jabroni mark who taunts real men into giving them headlocks, passes out in seconds, bleeds, and sues like a mug.

hey look wrestling terms. Finally something on here I understand.

just call that person what they are, a "chicken shit heel"

Quote from: jazmunda on July 10, 2015, 08:32:59 AM
Just in case people missed it because they won't click on a link I highly recommend this short film if you are a fan of time travel. Art you will enjoy this. Language warning to those that are sensitive.

https://youtu.be/vBkBS4O3yvY

oh and that's Palmer from NCIS. took me a few minutes to think who that guy was

Quote from: lasertron on July 09, 2015, 11:40:09 PM
y'all seriously need to ignore trolls.
We eat trolls for vittles around here.

I was never a fan of his acting, but I was rather impressed with what I listened to dealing with his work on the JFK witnesses. He knew his stuff, which surprised me.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 09, 2015, 09:56:59 PM
I'm a big fan of Mae Brussell. Her work on Jim Jones and Jonestown is as top notch as it gets. She was so far ahead of her time and would be a good person to have a show about imo. There is a lot of very important and rare information people can learn from her work.

Love Mae Brussell. Found her one day on youtube when I was bored at work, which is pretty much everyday!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 10, 2015, 10:29:50 AM
I was never a fan of his acting, but I was rather impressed with what I listened to dealing with his work on the JFK witnesses. He knew his stuff, which surprised me.

You might want to make sure you are sitting down for this. He wrote a book with the suckmaster called 'somethings going on" or 'someone knows something' or something like that. Or maybe it was 'someone knows something about someone"

Jackstar

The Belz gets a legit pass. He could do a book with Hitler.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 10:32:06 AM
You might want to make sure you are sitting down for this. He wrote a book with the suckmaster called 'somethings going on" or 'someone knows something' or something like that. Or maybe it was 'someone knows something about someone"
That's all the info I need. Thanks Roswells.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on July 10, 2015, 10:31:12 AM

Love Mae Brussell. Found her one day on youtube when I was bored at work, which is pretty much everyday!
Hi PbS, one thing I find remarkable...she did all of that research and data storage in the days before the personal computer and internet. Simply amazing. Blows my mind really. Like I said earlier, that woman was ahead of her time. A person would have to get up damn early to pull one over on Mae Brussell.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2015, 10:51:47 AM
Didn't see a poll.  Do you need to sign up for that?

bwhahaha yah right, like you don't use Reddit. Just login with your undercover account!

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on July 10, 2015, 10:58:05 AM

bwhahaha yah right, like you don't use Reddit. Just login with your undercover account!

What's our password again?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 10, 2015, 10:58:05 AM

What's up with you today man? No need to be a dick. Again.

albrecht

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 10, 2015, 10:57:10 AM
Hi PbS, one thing I find remarkable...she did all of that research and data storage in the days before the personal computer and internet. Simply amazing. Blows my mind really. Like I said earlier, that woman was ahead of her time. A person would have to get up damn early to pull one over on Mae Brussell.
Apparently she took in about every paper, watched all the shows, etc and would cull through them for her information. It took a lot more effort back in the day to be a conspiracy theorist. Now with the internet any tool can proclaim himself and expert and "connect the dots." She was amazing. Not saying I buy into all her theories but enjoyed listening to them.

paladin1991

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 10, 2015, 11:05:23 AM
What's up with you today man? No need to be a dick. Again.
He is rather limp today.

maureen

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 08:18:32 AM
;D

With maureen and Pyewacket this makes three nice people. It's really freaking me out.
;D
"We belong to the Mutual Admiration Society...my baby and me"
or
"Double, double, toil and trouble.... when shall we three meet again?"

You are too kind, Roswells Art, ... I blush  :-[

Jackstar

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 10, 2015, 11:05:23 AM
Again.

.-. . / --- ...- .- .-.. - .. -. . / -- . -- -... . .-. / -.. .-. .. -. -.- / - --- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .. .-. --- -. -.--

Quote from: Jackstar on July 10, 2015, 11:28:42 AM

Go back to your assigned area of on your knees and under Nori's desk. Get to work boy.

wr250

Quote from: stevenotero on July 09, 2015, 07:23:44 PM
lol yep! If anyone is looking for some lulz Ralph Garman does a great Adam West impression.
and theres always catman ,who is portrayed by adam west (who also plays himself in the series)

PING

Belzer is lucky he did that spot with Hogan & not Shiekybaby. Hogan ees poosy. Shieky would make da Belzer pass out, put in da camel clutch, break hees back, fook hees azz and make heem humble. PTOOEY on that jabroni mudda fukka.

Shiek rants are awesome. I'm glad he is clean & sober, but his drug induced tirades are really a thing of beauty, especially Brian Blair

So what do you guys think? I asked Art during the GabCast chat but never got an answer..
He said he's going old school and doing open lines on Fridays again. Asked him if it's going to be a full open lines like in the past and not this half-ass job Noa`ree does for what, an hour?
What's the pre-show consensus folks? Chime in.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 10, 2015, 01:34:28 PM
So what do you guys think? I asked Art during the GabCast chat but never got an answer..
He said he's going old school and doing open lines on Fridays again. Asked him if it's going to be a full open lines like in the past and not this half-ass job Noa`ree does for what, an hour?
What's the pre-show consensus folks? Chime in.

I don't know maybe he should wait a bit before he does open lines. I think he did hire (redacted) to co-host with him for open lines though. So that will be cool.

Jackstar

I have a strong memory of Art specifically stating in recent days that he would take calls on his new show without a screener. However, I may be deluding myself with wishful thinking.