• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Hollow Man

Quote from: zeebo on August 02, 2016, 01:31:15 AM
I'm already so turned off to this guest that I'm listening to Noory, with the Merlin guys who are still predicting who will get the pres. nominations.

Wait, what?

Ah so Hoagland is the person who still reads yahoo. I guess it makes sense he is over 70 lol

This may be my favorite legit interview Hoagland has done.

okay it's back but sounds like it's in a tin can. But better than nothing. Why does it have to be with a great guest and not the usual shit show lol

lol I love how much Hoagland hates Trump supporters when he dates the biggest Trump lover on the planet

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 02, 2016, 01:59:49 AM
lol I love how much Hoagland hates Trump supporters when he dates the biggest Trump lover on the planet

your the biggest trump supporter i know  ???

Quote from: norland2424 on August 02, 2016, 02:00:47 AM
your the biggest trump supporter i know  ???

lol if this is true than you hang out with really cool people.

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 02, 2016, 02:01:48 AM
lol if this is true than you hang out with really cool people.

i mean your the one telling me in PM that " the wall just got 20 feet higher" and " make Colorado great again"

Quote from: norland2424 on August 02, 2016, 02:03:18 AM
i mean your the one telling me in PM that " the wall just got 20 feet higher" and " make Colorado great again"

1. Divulging PM info is grounds for a ban so I am going to report this post to MV to get you banned.

2. You're in luck I never said those two things are true so I can't get you banned lol

At this rate we may actually hear Nirvana on Hoagland show. Seriously this music tonight!

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 02, 2016, 02:05:18 AM
1. Divulging PM info is grounds for a ban so I am going to report this post to MV to get you banned.

2. You're in luck I never said those two things are true so I can't get you banned lol

hoagie should let the music play a bit longer if they are actually going to use popular music. I am really enjoying the fact they are using legit music and not fucking Abba

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 02, 2016, 02:10:31 AM
hoagie should let the music play a bit longer if they are actually going to use popular music. I am really enjoying the fact they are using legit music and not fucking Abba

he is on a real radio station, not Arts dead network lol