• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Jackstar

There is no... well, wait.

ninjashoes

The new and improved End of Days Radio is going to be all about the fans! Rather than sifting through the same pool of Coast to Coast AM guests, we have a very special EXCLUSIVE appearance by Todd Miller who will finally be able to tell his very unique and interesting story!

We are joined this Saturday by Todd Miller who was doing what Daniel does long before Daniel was even born. Meaning he was going up against the man and trying to enlighten the world to the grand conspiracy pre-internet days. Todd has been a long time fan of End of Days Radio and has wanted to get his story out for a long time. We are going to take a journey into the past and learn about how the Chaos magicians tried to save us all! We will talk about everything including William Cooper, HP Lovecraft, Black Sabbath, Chaos Magick, Crowely, the birth of the Illuminati, mind control history, missing people and much more!

This Saturday live at 7:30pm PST at the only true and original home of End of Days Radio which is EndofDaysRadio.com!

Jackstar

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on November 26, 2016, 06:36:01 AM
The new and improved End of Days Radio is going to be all about the fans!

Which Kennedy is it all about now?

ninjashoes

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2016, 06:39:14 AM
Which Kennedy is it all about now?

umm the one who killed Mary Joe?

Dexwithers

Looking forward to the show tonight with Daniel and Todd! That Todd is one crazy guy but damn I love hearing his stories.

Also, Is it kinda weird that when "end of days" had "two" hosts, I much preferred Mike over Daniel? But Now that they have separated, I much prefer Daniel on his own. He really is doing a great job and it's good to finally hear him talk and hear more of his personality and opinions.

Keep up the great work Dan.

Corona Kitty

Going live with the brave souls out there.

Endofdaysmichael.org
Endofdaysradio.org 

Join me in the chatroom, TuneIn radio app search end of days.

Jackstar

I don't feel like my power level is up to this. Cheers!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2016, 10:12:27 PM
I don't feel like my power level is up to this. Cheers!
Make a conference call.

ninjashoes

https://youtu.be/HSh31ytzXmo

QuoteFan favourite EODR caller Todd Miller joins us for a very exciting alternative adventure. Todd has wanted to tell his story for a long time but was never given an opportunity until now.

We begin by learning of Todd's past. how he was taught to read at an early age which then led him to the used book store of dreams where he found his first conspiracy book. The conversation then takes a turn to the dark side as Todd educates us about Chaos Magic, Crowley and the Golden Dawn all while completely hammered.

Things take an even weirder turn as Daniel randomly brings up Tom Brady which prompts a hammered Todd to complain about the Patriots quarterback and accuses him of "inflating superballs".

We circle back to more serious topics such as mind control of the masses and Bohemian Grove.

Todd the bod.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (y) on November 26, 2016, 10:27:23 PM
Make a conference call.

Is your new 'name' trying imply something star? You dropped the pair of fake breasts. Probably for the better.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 27, 2016, 12:33:55 PM
Is your new 'name' trying imply something star? You dropped the pair of fake breasts. Probably for the better.
Yeah.  Why injure my back for a pair of bogus boobies? :o  ;D

"Trying to imply something?"  (Y) would you ask that????   ::)

starrmtn001

Per the requests of listeners, EODR-Myke has started a new thread to curtail any confusion with posts.  Thank you, Myke. ;)

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10502.new.html#new

AZZERAE

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 27, 2016, 05:50:56 AM
I'm listening right now Daniel, with my morning coffee.

How many coffees do you drink a day?  :P

AceAzzameen

Good God, don't have Todd on again if he's going to be drunk as a skunk. I love hearing from him and what he has to say, but that was kind of rough.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 30, 2016, 11:12:44 AM
Good God, don't have Todd on again if he's going to be drunk as a skunk. I love hearing from him and what he has to say, but that was kind of rough.

Its the only way to keep a straight face when imparting woo woo.

ninjashoes

Tonight will be pure open lines for the first time ever.

Going live at 7:30 pm pst

Tonight the Stars Revolt!

ninjashoes

oh wow what a crazy night.

it is done,

https://youtu.be/4PUjErXDjXk
This is the first every edition of Open Lines where the fans and callers take over the show.

Daniel begins by talking a little about Pizza Gate. How he believes the allegations are true as the deceptions come to light in the face of mainstream media manipulation.

We first take a call from Pepperoni Temple expressed his feelings about the show and then talks about how Daniel needs to find his niche.

Al then calls in and blows Daniels mind out the back of his head as Daniel is left questioning reality itself after that call. Al actually claimed to be Jesus Christ himself. Daniel ponders this possibility.

We then get a call from Todd who calls in to explain Al and talk about last weeks show.

Finally we get a long conversation with Max Cole who opens up a little bit about his personal beliefs regarding paranormal topics which of course prompts a visit behind the curtain into movie talk.

WOTR

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 27, 2016, 10:13:27 PM
Yeah.  Why injure my back for a pair of bogus boobies? :o  ;D

"Trying to imply something?"  (Y) would you ask that????   ::)
Now that you are  finally back to Starr Mountain you can change the name from Hall of the mountain king to queen... Don't judge it too quickly.  At 1:00 you will start to recognize it.  ;)  I always say that there is nothing quite like heavy metal classical music to put you in the mood for Bellgab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2aIVKp1OY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on December 04, 2016, 03:38:07 PM
Now that you are  finally back to Starr Mountain you can change the name from Hall of the mountain king to queen... Don't judge it too quickly.  At 1:00 you will start to recognize it.  ;)  I always say that there is nothing quite like heavy metal classical music to put you in the mood for Bellgab.

Not entirely true. You have often said you wished you'd taken up fog knitting or glass eating rather than find BG.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 04, 2016, 04:13:26 PM
Not entirely true. You have often said you wished you'd taken up fog knitting or glass eating rather than find BG.
I usually only say such things after repeatedly bashing my head against brick walls in a bid to forget the web address...  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on December 04, 2016, 03:38:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2aIVKp1OY
I LOVE it WOTR!!!  Thank you!  One of my Edvard Grieg, faves. ;D

Ironically, I did play cello in Jr. High School, lol. ;)