• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: wr250 on December 14, 2015, 01:44:55 PM
so i should make a script that randomly clicks on ads ?

Oh the LulZ.
Even joking about such, or encouraging people to click adz can get them blocked as a source of income.

Then MV would have to trick his ass out on the street to pay for his kids diapers for the babies mama.    :'(

inuk2600

Quote from: jazmunda on December 14, 2015, 03:25:27 PM
I never did anything for thank yous. I was trying to help out a show I enjoyed.

BellBoy

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 03:29:21 PM
even that was outsourced to some dude in ghana.

EDIT:

Praise MV! and glorious are MV's Ghanaian sub-contractors!

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 03:29:21 PM
even that was outsourced to some dude in ghana.

Okay, now I'm outsorcing personal responsibility onto you, for Art quitting. No homo, Boba Booey, Boba Booey, Howard Stern's penis...

TigerLily

Quote from: jazmunda on December 14, 2015, 03:25:27 PM
I never did anything for thank yous. I was trying to help out a show I enjoyed.
Ok. Ill say it. Praise Jazmunda AND MV

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on December 14, 2015, 03:31:32 PM
Oh the LulZ.
...Then MV would have to trick his ass out on the street to pay for his kids diapers for the babies mama.    :'(
So MV may very well be my father.  Or mother.  Or both.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BellBoy on December 14, 2015, 03:32:41 PM
EDIT:

Praise MV! and glorious are MV's Ghanaian sub-contractors!

Why stop there? Praise Africa.... oh and MV.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 14, 2015, 03:40:02 PM
Why stop there? Praise Africa.... oh and MV.
"Absholutely!  I praise myself!"
signed Dave Noorie

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 03:27:53 PM
but what about this PM you sent me?

you lying bastard.

only joking, everyone.  your pills.

Har de har har.

Remember No Name Brand diapers are less absorbent. They may be cheaper but you need to buy twice as many.

:P

jazmunda

Quote from: TigerLily on December 14, 2015, 03:35:51 PM
Ok. Ill say it. Praise Jazmunda AND MV

I don't take thank yous but I do take Praise.

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 01:32:17 PM
and whitelist bellgab in your adblockers, thank you very much.  money is made simply by letting the ads display.

Bellgab is the only site I will block the adblocker for, that's how much I likes ya, MV.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 14, 2015, 11:00:11 AM
I love that you've made me your bitch the last two days. I'm sure to be in good company. Do hope we're not cousins, though.  That would make me sad.  I'll try not to dig much harder into my family tree.

Everyone in England is a cousin ...... regressive gene apparent ....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 14, 2015, 03:49:40 PM
Bellgab is the only site I will block the adblocker for, that's how much I likes ya, MV.

Reported.

BobGrau

Thank god this place is starting to get funny again.

Barfly

Just send MV 5 bucks, im gonna donate when im done drawing today.
I get more entertainment from this forum than i do from Art or RCH.

norland2424

Juan

I must have skipped over 50-pages.  I've gotten so much done since I haven't had to log into BellGab 30-times a day to see if Artbhas quit.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2015, 03:37:39 PM
So MV may very well be my father.  Or mother.  Or both.

I was born in the George Noory Sucks thread.

Arch Stanton

Here is my take, FWIW.
I joined here last summer when word got out He was returning for real.
I got to hear the "test night" before he went full on live. I will admit I was very hopeful that this was going to become as special as it was back in the days when I found Art, 1992ish. It really did seem to be headed that direction. I signed up as a Time Traveler the first day, wanting to help reassure him the core audience was still here.
After this past week, and looking at the log from NCSO about the 3rd report of shots fired and didn't see where the responding officers found any evidence of same, I just don't know.
I spent 26 years in law enforcement.
Something like this happens to someone like Art who happens to live in our jurisdiction and the gloves go off, the overtime sheets are authorized and the problem is solved.
I can't imagine doing it any other way.
From what I've read there were 3 incidents. If they all involved shots fired after #2 we would have had a team out there working the situation, every night all night until the suspect was in custody. Period, end of story. I can hear the boss now.
"This man is no different than a guy running a small business in our town, gentleman. with the exception he is famous. There is no way in hell our failure to do our job is going to be the cause of this business closing down. Develop a plan, get the people together, and fix the problem. Do it now. We are not going to have some nutcase shooting him, his neighbors or anyone else."
Now, if this was the case I am sure the cops would have told Art to keep quiet about it on the air, and just go about his normal routine so that the SOB wouldn't be spooked or alerted that the cops were in the brush loaded for bear.
We may not even have told Art we were out there.
So, I dunno.
I'd like to believe the man. I'd also like to believe the Art I know would move his wife and child into town someplace safe for a couple of weeks, then put an giant inflatable FU finger in the yard, and let the cops do their thing.
His response seems out of character.
Then, I think again.
The man is 70 years that old. He points that out pretty frequently.
He may just not be ready to play hardball. He is 70, has a young wife and a young daughter that is rightly the light of his life.
But, he has left us in such a way that leaves us all wondering what the heck happened. Some of you folks here have put in a tremendous amount of effort supporting him. If he decided at some point decide M-F was too much for him, he should have simply stated so to us. If he was dealing with a criminal situation he should have worked with the cops.
If there was family pressure to quit or slow down, he should have told us.
I believe that if Art had wanted this to go on it would have. For whatever reason I don't think he does.
I hope some day he tells us. It would be nice to finish clean.

Quote from: Juan on December 14, 2015, 04:09:06 PM
I must have skipped over 50-pages.  I've gotten so much done since I haven't had to log into BellGab 30-times a day to see if Artbhas quit.

He's still "undecided".

Catsmile

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 14, 2015, 03:14:47 PM
That's an upgrade.  I don't think 8chun has trolls.

I misspelled "chan" deliberately.  Sarcasm is my second language. ;D

If ur gonna misspell chan deliberately, may I suggest "CHIN" as in 4chin.
Because thatz the minimum number of chins that most of the neckbeards that dwell there have.
Thank you for your tiem. 

eddie dean

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 14, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

I was born in the George Noory Sucks thread.

Haha. and ass first at that ;D

Arch, he won't give a straight answer... We'll probably never know enough to satisfy. That's fine with me. I'm use to it now.

Quote from: Arch Stanton on December 14, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
Here is my take, FWIW.
I got to hear the "test night" before he went full on live. I will admit I was very hopeful that this was going to become as special as it was back in the days when I found Art, 1992ish. It really did seem to be headed that direction. I signed up as a Time Traveler the first day, wanting to help reassure him the core audience was still here.
After this past week, and looking at the log from NCSO about the 3rd report of shots fired and didn't see where the responding officers found any evidence of same, I just don't know.
Something like this happens to someone like Art who happens to live in our jurisdiction and the gloves go off, the overtime sheets are authorized and the problem is solved.
From what I've read there were 3 incidents. If they all involved shots fired after #2 we would have had a team out there working the situation, every night all night until the suspect was in custody. Period, end of story. I can hear the boss now.
"This man is no different than a guy running a small business in our town, gentleman. with the exception he is famous. There is no way in hell our failure to do our job is going to be the cause of this business closing down. Develop a plan, get the people together, and fix the problem. Do it now. We are not going to have some nutcase shooting him, his neighbors or anyone else."
Now, if this was the case I am sure the cops would have told Art to keep quiet about it on the air, and just go about his normal routine so that the SOB wouldn't be spooked or alerted that the cops were in the brush loaded for bear.
So, I dunno.
I'd like to believe the man. I'd also like to believe the Art I know would move his wife and child into town someplace safe for a couple of weeks, then put an giant inflatable FU finger in the yard, and let the cops do their thing.
His response seems out of character.
Then, I think again.
The man is 70 years that old. He points that out pretty frequently.
He may just not be ready to play hardball. He is 70, has a young wife and a young daughter that is rightly the light of his life.
But, he has left us in such a way that leaves us all wondering what the heck happened. Some of you folks here have put in a tremendous amount of effort supporting him. If he decided at some point decide M-F was too much for him, he should have simply stated so to us. If he was dealing with a criminal situation he should have worked with the cops.
If there was family pressure to quit or slow down, he should have told us.
I believe that if Art had wanted this to go on it would have. For whatever reason I don't think he does.
I hope some day he tells us. It would be nice to finish clean.

The points you bring up using your law enforcement background are why many people are skeptical. 

An active shooter coming back multiple times to the same place to scare or harm someone and police reports say there is zero evidence of that happening and the case is closed?  It just doesn't make sense.

I also don't believe Art wouldn't have some cameras around his place to begin with.

Personally I believe Art keeps looking for away for him to feel "magical" on the air, trying to rekindle that high he felt probably in the 90's with that huge and diverse audience.  He had to deal with the same lame skype callers all the time, and a constantly bad guest line-up.

You could tell with his last guest, the alien abduction guest.  He hyped that show all throughout the broadcast, always telling the audience that the next segment was going to be scary and thrilling, and it was just some dopey old guy talking about alien sperm and sexual organs.

I think once that show was over, he sat there thinking "what the fuck am I doing?"

Arch Stanton

rekcuf I don't think he will either.

He's dug himself a hole now, and he is stuck in it. He doesn't have many cards to play to redeem himself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Arch Stanton on December 14, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
Here is my take, FWIW.

^^ Exactly! The police don't just take a cursory glance at night and go back to coffee! Yet some think that's more or less what happened.

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on December 14, 2015, 08:48:21 AM
People make such a big deal out of a talk radio show, i do understand thats the main purpose of this forum but lets be realistic, this forum is FAR beyond the topics of ART Bell.
Talk radio isn't my life, it shouldn't be anybody's life except for the commercial content creators, i listen to music and talk radio while i work .
People that make a forum and talk radio a purpose in life need to get out more, get laid, go fishing, hiking, jet ski, ride a Harley and pick up a skank hooker.
In the end, who gives a fuck? If this entire show and forum encompasses life that you know it you are missing so many other things.
This just isn't that important, for the most part the shows as well as the forum are time wasters, as well as mindless entertainment.
Kinda like a Looney Tunes cartoon.

very well said man...

Quote from: Arch Stanton on December 14, 2015, 04:21:05 PM
rekcuf I don't think he will either.

He's dug himself a hole now, and he is stuck in it. He doesn't have many cards to play to redeem himself.

0 cards.

Arch Stanton

Quote from: rekcuf on December 14, 2015, 04:27:31 PM
0 cards.

I can think of one or two, but Art may not have them in his hand.
A press release by the S.O. indicating there is an ongoing investigation, etc. couldn't hurt. However, the Sheriff isn't going to put his credibility on the table if he doesn't have facts supporting said statement and investigation.