• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on September 06, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
George, I was willing to give you a chance when you started posting here, I really was, but this shot at Art is unforgivable. Oates made despicable claims about him, and you were well aware of that. You also said on this very board that you have final say on every guest. The idea that this wasn't a childish, petty shot at Art is laughable. You are a petty, vindictive little man, and a shit broadcaster to boot. Sooner or later, the gravy train that is C2C, the empire you inherited & burned to the ground, will sputter to a stop. You'll have your natural health conferences, your hilarious video podcast, and maybe a Carnivora infomercial that'll air on the Hallmark Channel at 4am. Hope you're saving your pennies, George. You are garbage.

Here here Bateman!  Well said!

Wow..never cared much for your lack of show prep,but never wished to slam George in anyway. But last night was it for me. GEORGE NOORY SUCKS

bateman

Art's Dark Matter vs. Jorch's Coast to Toast:

BobGrau

Surely interviewing that Oates guy is against the BellGab site rules. Gnoory should be banned.

BobGrau

Quote from: expat on September 06, 2013, 08:00:53 AM
WARNING: MALWARE THREAT ON THIS PAGE

Just lately AVG has been reporting the following threat every time I load a page in this forum:

Exploit Blackhat SEO (type 1720)

Source: queenofthenerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Star-Trek-greengirl.png

I've had this a couple of times recently, hadn't really connected it with this forum till now though.

onan

AVG is a good antivirus but it can be a pain in the ass. I switched to Avast and haven't had a problem. It is free as well.

bmcintyre

Quote from: bateman on September 06, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
George, I was willing to give you a chance when you started posting here, I really was, but this shot at Art is unforgivable. Oates made despicable claims about him, and you were well aware of that. You also said on this very board that you have final say on every guest. The idea that this wasn't a childish, petty shot at Art is laughable. You are a petty, vindictive little man, and a shit broadcaster to boot. Sooner or later, the gravy train that is C2C, the empire you inherited & burned to the ground, will sputter to a stop. You'll have your natural health conferences, your hilarious video podcast, and maybe a Carnivora infomercial that'll air on the Hallmark Channel at 4am. Hope you're saving your pennies, George. You are garbage./quote]

I agree with all of this. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on September 06, 2013, 03:09:03 PM
Wow..never cared much for your lack of show prep,but never wished to slam George in anyway. But last night was it for me. GEORGE NOORY SUCKS
The last holdout! Welcome home brother and/or sister. Looks like everybody's in. The ceremony's about to begin.

(Maybe not the right thread but here's my nominee for opening bumper)

http://youtu.be/pgj6AIpImUA

dortmunder

Just read the original court documents Art filed against Oates back in '99. Art posted them to his Facebook profile. Wow! What a shady piece of shit this guy is. The things he said to defame Art are nothing short of criminal. I don't know how this turned out but I hope the court sided with Art. And George...George, George George. You are about as low as it gets, you sick, demented, mush-mouthed son of a bitch. I hope you drown and disappear underneath a pile of well-deserved obscurity. C*nt!

Here's the link:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg14199.html

UFQuack

Quote from: onan on September 06, 2013, 04:17:26 PM
AVG is a good antivirus but it can be a pain in the ass. I switched to Avast and haven't had a problem. It is free as well.

Microsoft Security Essentials (free) and Malwarebytes (free limited version) work pretty good together.

shell88

Quote from: BobGrau on September 06, 2013, 04:12:23 PM
Surely interviewing that Oates guy is against the BellGab site rules. Gnoory should be banned.

I completely agree.  I hope you ban him MV. We can't have the likes of him posting on these pages.  Banning Gnoory is the best idea I've heard in a month here and it is the next logical step to take.  I hope you do it!

DigitalGuy

Noory having Oates on Coast was such a puke move. In the past I gave Noory some slack for being a big fucking twit. I figured he was just slow and just didn't have a clue. (Stupid prick vs devious prick)

Pretty clear now that Dave is more of slime ball than I had figured.

ziznak

It seems to me with all of the posts I'm seeing here about Art and Oates issues in the past that somebody is trying to discredit Art by digging up old bullshit.  I don't think Noory has anything to do with it.  This is an attempt to turn people off to Art.  They have this asshole Oates on and then all this chatter and shit comes up like it has here.  Links to old moldy lawsuits and shit.  There are people out there that will make a judgement simply because of an accusation.  Premeire is stirring up the shit to fuck with Art and I don't like it.

The thread is still on the Coast FB page. Here, top left https://www.facebook.com/coasttocoastam
There is also a nice offer on Oates' website [attachimg=1]

dortmunder

Quote from: ziznak on September 06, 2013, 05:48:04 PM
It seems to me with all of the posts I'm seeing here about Art and Oates issues in the past that somebody is trying to discredit Art by digging up old bullshit.  I don't think Noory has anything to do with it.  This is an attempt to turn people off to Art.  They have this asshole Oates on and then all this chatter and shit comes up like it has here.  Links to old moldy lawsuits and shit.  There are people out there that will make a judgement simply because of an accusation.  Premeire is stirring up the shit to fuck with Art and I don't like it.

Fergodssakes! Art posted that link himself, on his FB profile. And before you go saying "Is it the real Art Bell", let me assure you that yes, it is. And yes, George does have everything to do with this. The guy is as petty as it gets. Art is not digging up "old moldy lawsuits" to discredit himself but to remind people just what a lowlife Oates is. It needs to be restated. The guy was banned from Coast, George brought him back as a giant Fuck You to Art and his fans and the new show. Oates deserves to be banished from all broadcasting venues for life!

shell88

Love your avatar ziznak.  It would make a great "listen live" radio button on the net for C2C.  You know the kind you double click on to get the show streaming?

Jeasus undercarraige that face book thread is the one they replaced an old one with.  The old thread had future show with David Oates included in it and they took it down as far as I can tell.

PrairieGhost

I will never listen to Coast to Coast am again. My money isn't in their pockets anymore.

ACE of CLUBS

There are two types of class George.  First class, and no class. You fit the second category to perfection dipshit.

SaucyRossy

The "aw shucks I'm really a nice guy" shtick is up. If worked on a lot of us for awhile.
You have sunk to such a new low. I could care less how you or coast to coast does, I gave up on you years ago. You're going to fail eventually, just a matter of time either way I don't care because Art is back.

I haven't said this ONCE on this forum. I tried to be as level headed and calm and respectful as possible. That's gone out the window.

GEORGE NOORY YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bateman

Quote from: bateman on September 06, 2013, 03:36:35 PM
Art's Dark Matter vs. Jorch's Coast to Toast:

It is bad form to quote my own post? I fucking love this GIF

aldousburbank

So George goes to a shrink and sez, doc whash wrong witch me?  Doc says, well George, the most common terminology for your condition would be ignoramus. Do you know what that means?  Of coursh I do, sez he, whadya think I am, shtupid?
(George, don't take that the wrong way. It's just that, well gee, this C2C hostage episode thread is nearly complete, almost, in a few days... September 16 is it?)

"I adore Art" <- Noory's exact words. He adores Art so much he has someone Art successfully sued for libel on his show, and oh yeah, that's after confirming that he has input into his guest selection.

In the 1189  pages (so far) documenting every possible way George Noory sucks, this is a new low in suckage. I guess his personal appearance on the thread didn't break up the haters, taking Art off the closing credits backlashed on him and so the flop sweat over at C2C is growing ever more pungent as they attempt to hit Art below the belt. Too bad Art posted the link to the lawsuit and screwed them back. Quite a few of his comments contained streamlink cancellations, especially the oldtimers who remember this story.

Go back to your spontaneous combustion, baking soda cures and maimed children, George Noory. That's your level of suck.

aldousburbank

Hang on, not done messing wit the george yet.
So last night, perhaps in some alternate reality, I'm driving from Gotham to Hootersville and I turned on the radio. I was sure I heard doofus tease the next lousy segment with " Coming up next, your demon possessed calls!" or some crap like that there. Eff me I said as I switched over to Roy Masters explain how to go through life without beating the crap out of people who deserve it. I don't trust that guy, and the reception was sub par, but much better midnight road cruise talk fer sure geez.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on September 06, 2013, 06:55:28 PM
Go back to your spontaneous combustion, baking soda cures and maimed children, George Noory. That's your level of suck.
AND he doesn't even suck good, no bueno, he sucketh badly. Alright, I think I've had my fill for the day. G'night George. Don't forget to use backward-masking tape when you reattach your sack for the next really amazing show.

shell88

This is the car that Art built:

And the bottom picture is what noory did to it:
(I cant figure out how to get text between the pictures and preview pics before i post..)

Foodlion

Quote from: shell88 on September 06, 2013, 07:10:59 PM
This is the car that Art built:

And the bottom picture is what noory did to it:
(I cant figure out how to get text between the pictures and preview pics before i post..)

Art did one hell of a wax job on that Geo.

morphiaflow

Jesus. I leave for a couple weeks and everything goes crazy. Well over 200 pages of new Noory sucks content? Just...wow.

aldousburbank

Quote from: BobGrau on September 06, 2013, 04:12:23 PM
And mocked!

Art_s Farts

I registered here about a year and half ago a rarely ever post (I do lurk every single day). Everyone else is far more eloquent in describing their disdain for Noory and I wholeheartedly share the same sentiments. However, I felt the need to post after last night. If I ever harbored a remote inclination to listen to C2C again, that smug sonofabitch and his piece of shit handlers completely killed that minuscule chance with their punk-ass move.