• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 26, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
You are determined to make this about race aren’t you?...

It's all they have.  They can't win an argument without lies, name calling, and insults.  They can't win elections without dividing the country by race.  Nothing new.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MleiRITf8rU

I've been an Apple fanboy since the mid 90s but I'm going to stop using them now. ::)

In fact, as much as I love them I'm going to make a concerted effort to eliminate all smart devices from my life. It's just not worth it now. :(

Dr. MD MD

Let's be honest about Soros. He's the political/economic hitman of the central banking system, which is essentially the nucleus of the new world order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FgdytWLcB0

Time to take both of them out before it's too late and we're all living under communist Chinese rule.

Up All Night

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 26, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
Saltine American here, I agree with Trump. NRA is shit they serve the interests of the firearm industry over gun owners. They are the reason we have import bans and had the 1994 assault weapons ban they are fudds that only care about US based gun manufacturers. Most US guns are shit Remington specially if there was no NRA we would have more imported guns available but instead we low quality US made junk.

Also ATF cant do jack shit about bump stocks the way the full auto bans are currently written so i give no fucks. Eat shit libtards you will have to pry my homemade wooden bumpfire stick from my cold dead hands LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojjcTv3QAbI

I was thinking about using an intercourse "bump stock" type of device for the bedroom.

vipjon

You are determined to make this about race aren’t you?  Why don’t you tell us in specific terms how badly you have suffered at the hands of white men and, while you’re at it, tell us why, after having read your silly shit, those who believe that the higher one’s melanin level the lower their IQ and impulse control would be persuaded otherwise. 

Another Saltine American here! I'm new here and its always good when the racist speak out, this way we can point them out and ignore what they say. Now knowing what she thinks about white people, I personally wouldn't pay her any mind other then for a good laugh! I mean would you really take what JC Webster has to say seriously? LOL

You are determined to make this about race aren’t you?  Why don’t you tell us in specific terms how badly you have suffered at the hands of white men and, while you’re at it, tell us why, after having read your silly shit, those who believe that the higher one’s melanin level the lower their IQ and impulse control would be persuaded otherwise. 

The only person who acts like a racist everyday is Duneboy.  Sure there are a few others that post on here but he seems to hate a certain type of American with a passion.  All I can say is

LOVE NOT HATE!!! ;D

Asuka Langley

Stop the racism we are all Americans! Saltine Americans, Basketball Americans, Egg Roll Americans, Allahu Akbar Americans, Tepee Americans, Poo in the Loo Americans.... We all need to get along and quit falling for the (((Oy Vey Israelis))) dirty tricks and implement the final solution once and for all!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 26, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
The only person who acts like a racist everyday is Duneboy.  Sure there are a few others that post on here but he seems to hate a certain type of American with a passion.  All I can say is

LOVE NOT HATE!!! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 26, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

LOVE NOT HATE!!! ;D

No proud brother or sister down with the struggle would ever use Dune for their avatar. Duneboy is not black. Just as ace of flubs is not a joker. A joke yes. A joker, no. 🤡

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 12:20:31 AM
No proud brother or sister down with the struggle would ever use Dune for their avatar. Duneboy is not black. Just as ace of flubs is not a joker. A joke yes. A joker, no. 🤡

That is why I said he acts like a racist with the vitriol he spews against the white American working man.  I know he is an elitist white leftard.  No black American would use Duneboy as an avatar.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
That is why I said he acts like a racist with the vitriol he spews against the white American working man.  I know he is an elitist white leftard.  No black American would use Duneboy as an avatar.

Isn’t Dubeboy esquire from Canada? Thought I heard that somewhere.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2018, 12:24:53 AM

I had to google duneboy to see what it was, Sci-Fi nerd shit lol!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

Wouldn't surprise me Leafs are all faggots

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 27, 2018, 12:37:17 AM
I had to google duneboy to see what it was, Sci-Fi nerd shit lol!

Some people really like the books but the movie was a hot mess. I think it's Lynch's only flop.

vipjon

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

You do realize the "struggle" today is the one the Trump supporters carry! If you are White and a Trump supporter, you are number one grade A target for the liberals to spew HATE at! So um yes do please tell me of your struggles in this present day 2018. Im honestly listing... 

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 27, 2018, 12:10:00 AM
Stop the racism we are all Americans! Saltine Americans, Basketball Americans, Egg Roll Americans, Allahu Akbar Americans, Tepee Americans, Poo in the Loo Americans.... We all need to get along and quit falling for the (((Oy Vey Israelis))) dirty tricks and implement the final solution once and for all!

I agree, its 2018. We are ALL equally sheep. Bahhhh!

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

I don't think so.

vipjon

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

You do realize the "struggle" today is the one the Trump supporters carry! If you are White and a Trump supporter, you are number one grade A target for the liberals to spew HATE at! So um yes do please tell me of your struggles in this present day 2018. Im honestly listing...

well my point is that the Struggle has changed hands. But the herd hasent noticed, as long as it keeps hate alive and burning the sheep will follow. Yall need to out that shit! (everyone in general who feeds into it) we have to remember its us (the people) agenst them (government, media, whatever). Ok thats my point, thought that other one sounded harsh after i read it back.