• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

In the end the Sound and the Fury that was Senda is drowned out by the victorious laughter of the Food Maxx Crone.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 09, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
I have not listened to a minute of his videos in a very long time.  I don't know how you guys can stand it.  He whines more than any four year old I've ever seen.  Deny his candy and it's temper tantrums and whine, whine, whine.

I work on my computer so I have been letting his replays of live shows run in the back ground. Over the week he just got angrier and more demanding.
The last show was pure rage, he threw Abram out because someone asked if he had a girlfriend then spent time telling his subscribers that they were evil cheap assholes and every one of then should give him a dollar a month because he needs it.

i would not put aside time to watch him but it was something to hear while working.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 09, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
I work on my computer so I have been letting his replays of live shows run in the back ground. Over the week he just got angrier and more demanding.
The last show was pure rage, he threw Abram out because someone asked if he had a girlfriend then spent time telling his subscribers that they were evil cheap assholes and every one of then should give him a dollar a month because he needs it.

i would not put aside time to watch him but it was something to hear while working.

The pure-ragers are the only ones worth listening to.  That one that got him a temporary ban from YouTube was pure gold.  I laughed till I cried.

Date of the pure-rager you mention above?  I might give that a listen while sitting on the john.

chefist

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 09, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
The pure-ragers are the only ones worth listening to.  That one that got him a temporary ban from YouTube was pure gold.  I laughed till I cried.

Date of the pure-rager you mention above?  I might give that a listen while sitting on the john.

Was that the one where he threatened to kill MV?

damon

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
George does wants to kill most of us. If he does kill most of us, I bet that most of his views for his videos will drop too.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2018, 08:40:01 PM
In the end the Sound and the Fury that was Senda is drowned out by the victorious laughter of the Food Maxx Crone.

And while Senda faded into the night
Because the hand-outs lingered light
I saw Fusspot cackling with delight

The Day The Livestreams Died

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

Did he do that? Was that at the time of the virus infected laptop and the spy cameras in the ethernet cables?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 09, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

Did he do that? Was that at the time of the virus infected laptop and the spy cameras in the ethernet cables?

I'm not for sure...but someone reported the video and it was removed. He was banned for a couple of weeks from that one, if memory serves correct.

damon

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 09:13:01 PM
I'm not for sure...but someone reported the video and it was removed. He was banned for a couple of weeks from that one, if memory serves correct.
don't forget about George went apeshit about Jill Stein and he was banned for 90 days too

chefist

Quote from: damon on May 09, 2018, 09:14:11 PM
don't forget about George went apeshit about Jill Stein and he was banned for 90 days too

Oh, that's right...ha  ;D

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 09, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
And while Senda faded into the night
Because the hand-outs lingered light
I saw Fusspot cackling with delight

The Day The Livestreams Died

A nice requiem for the fallen Lion of Youtube

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 09, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
I have not listened to a minute of his videos in a very long time...

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 09, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
The pure-ragers are the only ones worth listening to...

Same for me on both your posts.

In addition, I'm only good for 5-10 minutes of even that. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 09, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
Same for me on both your posts.

In addition, I'm only good for 5-10 minutes of even that.

Did you know that when kittens have sex they die?

If Falkie is truly depressed and bowing out, why not put ego aside and transition into being producer of Kathy's videos.  Everyone likes the down to earth, sensible, every woman persona she portrays in the Kathy's Korner videos, with just the right touch of reviews, Patty updates, and views on life with Falkie and in general.  It's still designed to make money, and I'm sure he would work out an amount for him that would be fair.

I can see her pulling in movie passes, restaurant gift cards, even funds for a new Prius.  Unlike Falkie, Kathy is very sensible with her money, and any donations won't be automatically spent on overpriced t-shirts, hats, toys, 30 year old video games, Apple products, sugary snacks, or junky holiday knick knacks.

Kathy@FalkieLegacy.com

Kolchak

I see Senda purchased this mini shovel at Wal Mart.  Roughly $20. Can he even get low enough to use that thing?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on May 10, 2018, 01:26:14 AM
I see Senda purchased this mini shovel at Wal Mart.  Roughly $20. Can he even get low enough to use that thing?

Can’t afford internet but he has a shovel to dig out his car he can’t afford (or legally drive).

Kolchak

Can someone fill me in on this Abram character? I found his presence very unsettling.

Smeghead

From Senda, 2 hours ago
"I went to Wal Mart and their clock on the wall is out of order & instead of being able to take the bus home, I had to call a cab and it cost me $14.
I am going to try to get the store manager to pay for my lost cat food money.
I am not happy."

Wow, this guy is unbelievable.  So he just kept an eye on 1 clock in Walmart.  He goes about his shopping but has to keep going back to check the time on one single wall clock in this giant ass store to see what time it is, instead of reaching into those gravy sacks he calls pockets and checking his phone. 

Before I realized that this guy is a giant douche, I just used to think everyone was being mean to him.  Now I realize that they're not being mean enough.  This guy is an ass.

And I'm sure the cab driver got a nice tip.

ONeill

Quote from: Smeghead on May 10, 2018, 02:18:27 AM
Now I realize that they're not being mean enough.

After all these years, the fat cunt is still able to surprise me. You are right, despite our best efforts, nothing here has ever been mean enough.

ONeill

I don't get it. I thought the channel was going dark? Was the internet paid?

Smeghead

Quote from: Kolchak on May 10, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

He doesn't need to, he'd have Kathy do it.  Or she'd see the backside of his hand.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on May 10, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

Would you change that frikkin avatar already?

So George rallies with a good old fashion, funky, haul video just hours after I had thought all hope was lost.

I find the prospect of taking $5.44 shorts to the tailor fascinating..............

George is back! (With Captain Crunch in background even)

It's very mysterious. I cant decide if he is the kind of guy who will shoot up a school or if he is a dedicated troll trolling us trolling falktard.
Quote from: Kolchak on May 10, 2018, 01:34:28 AM
Can someone fill me in on this Abram character? I found his presence very unsettling.

ok, got it...
Walmart MADE the FAT ASS take a $14 taxi (boy, is the Pizza girl going to be pissed when she finds out his tipped the taxi driver) to Casa Senda (because the wall clock was broken ? last report he couldn’t see, due to the eye surgeon messing up ?) which is around 3 miles ? and he didn’t want to walk in the dark ? WTF ? can he even waddle 3 miles ?
but, I am glad to see he bought a much needed emergency rain poncho (do they make those large enough for Falkie ?) and an emergency shovel (can he even bend over, let alone use a that shovel ?) for his emergency backpack (he still needs to buy) to put in the Prius (he still needs to buy)

and his brand new shorts? yea, take a pair of $4.55 Walmart shorts to a tailor for Velcro ?
and WTF ? they aren’t his trademark RED color ? I thought it was a State law in California that if you are over 300 pounds and wear shorts they MUST BE RED and OUTFITTED with one of those backup warning horns like dump trucks have IF sold after 2011, and I didn’t notice one ?

it brings me joy to see someone being such a good steward of the taxpayer’s funded welfare money and the well intentioned people’s donations !

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 10, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
It's very mysterious. I cant decide if he is the kind of guy who will shoot up a school or if he is a dedicated troll trolling us trolling falktard.
or both ?

Quote from: ONeill on May 10, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
must have been
he just dropped $25 on necessities (not really) at Walmart
plus a necessary (not really) $14 taxi ride