• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 29, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

Don't forget his repeated assertions that he's straight too, as if anyone cares. But it seems very important to him that you all know he is NOT gay. He just likes to talk about dicks a lot, nothing weird about that.

You're just SO resentful that I'm not gay. Don't you have enough Muslim cock to deal with right now? :D

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 29, 2018, 02:07:20 AM

you've irritated the toe headed pig man of the carolinas

APOLOGIZE

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2018, 02:24:29 AM
I wasn't mentioned once there. ::)

DR. ACULA is a fake doctor just like you.  Coincidence?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
DR. ACULA is a fake doctor just like you.  Coincidence?

Your attempts to posit me as a homosexual reveal more about your own tendencies that way. Coincidence? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2018, 02:31:22 AM
Your attempts to posit me as a homosexual reveal more about your own tendencies that way. Coincidence? ???

You're the one who keeps going on about faggots whenever you get angry at someone.  If anybody was triggered much tonight, it has been you.  I really can't stay up any longer but have a good night and do try to think about something else. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
You're the one who keeps going on about faggots whenever you get angry at someone.  If anybody was triggered much tonight, it has been you.  I really can't stay up any longer but have a good night and do try to think about something else. :D

You should stop trying to be a psychologist. You suck at it because your self-awareness is minimal, at best. It's alright. I thought i heard your mom calling you too.  ;)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on May 29, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
[attachment=1,msg1235100]
Holy shit- I'm pretty fucked up right now and evidently missed some shit.

Is the (((STALKER))) after Vera/Vara now?

This rabbit hole runs deep it would appear.

Anyhow, I'm hardcore 2nd amendment so thumbs up to Vera for not being a bitch. Perhaps we could share a shot or twenty of Crown (or Maddog 20/20 if thats more appropriate) together- The stalker is fucked.

edit- By the way- only faggots call it a gun, its a firearm...A gun is the shit my great grandpa shot some squirrels with...A firearm is the shit Superheroes and badass motherfuckers wield..

edit 2- Can we/I possibly get a summary of the last few days? Yeah I'm a lazy fucker to read, no need to point out the obvious.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on May 29, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
[attachment=1,msg1235100]
Sounds like an unstable dude with a gun making a threat. He can only use it as a last resort and to protect his life or others. Besides he is a tuff guy talking shit to who, one of our UK members. Whst a dick to be saying shit like that in todays climate. Not only saying it but WRITING IT! Oh yeah but he got hacked again.

What did I miss here?

Nobody

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Why would you listen to something you care nothing for?

Just filling in the time until Paul and Ella are given their own American "reality" TV programme. 

Meanwhile, if anyone comes across footage of Paul in the dojo on The Tube That Is You, can they please post it?  I expect I'm not the only one who would like to see Paul breaking boards with his head or something.

Nobody

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
Heather ought to get some councilling from pastor B, he would set her straight.  She probly should stay away from brother stair tho!

Am I the only one hoping Heather will team up with Terry Blalock tonight to bring us Tourette's in the Desert?

wr250

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 29, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
You can stick good Dave up your ass and see if your hemorrhoids are cured. I doubt that will be the case.
hi lasha

timebandit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
Heather is wonderful.  She was always going to fade away and disappear no matter where she put on a show. 

She would have been best off clinging to the show in Keith's network for as long as she could (and Keith really dodged a bullet when she didn't), because at least there would have been some continuity, some Art Bell fans who never bothered to cancel their subscriptions, and some folks who wished Heather and Keith well and kept up their subscriptions - at least for awhile.

keith said (when heather initially left) that anyone who canceled would get two free months.. I got two seconds.. I think I still had a partial month left but didn't bother checking. I'll never send him a dime.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 28, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
I want my Bart Bucks, and I want them now.

You also earned the very first Bartcoin!
Spend it wisely
#LEGACY

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 29, 2018, 03:03:57 AM
Holy shit- I'm pretty fucked up right now and evidently missed some shit.

Is the (((STALKER))) after Vera/Vara now?

This rabbit hole runs deep it would appear.

Anyhow, I'm hardcore 2nd amendment so thumbs up to Vera for not being a bitch. Perhaps we could share a shot or twenty of Crown (or Maddog 20/20 if thats more appropriate) together- The stalker is fucked.

edit- By the way- only faggots call it a gun, its a firearm...A gun is the shit my great grandpa shot some squirrels with...A firearm is the shit Superheroes and badass motherfuckers wield..

edit 2- Can we/I possibly get a summary of the last few days? Yeah I'm a lazy fucker to read, no need to point out the obvious.

Most likely outcome is he ends up plugging the Amazon dude dropping off a 48 count crate of Pork Rinds................

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 29, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
Most likely outcome is he ends up plugging the Amazon dude dropping off a 48 count crate of Pork Rinds................

Isn’t he in your neck of the woods?

69CheckMate

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 29, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
You can stick good Dave up your ass and see if your hemorrhoids are cured. I doubt that will be the case.

Snappy comeback, skippy.
😆

Was anybody able to listen to Hedder's show last night with Carlos Casteneda's former student? The stream kept dying, and I only heard 5 minutes of it.

a is jump

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 06:47:56 AM
keith said (when heather initially left) that anyone who canceled would get two free months.. I got two seconds.. I think I still had a partial month left but didn't bother checking. I'll never send him a dime.

That's not what he said.

He said that if Heather decided to quit, he would stop everyone's autopays and extend access to the MITD archives for 2 months so people could grab the shows. The implication being that he was going to pull the plug on DMDN entirely.

Heather ended up being fired instead, and Keith immediately announced that he was lining up a new host and that MITD would continue. So obviously he didn't go ahead and stop everyone's autopays and extend access to the archives, since the archives are continuing to grow again with Schrader at the helm.

timebandit

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 29, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
Wow I forgot some of this shit.

read on...

https://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn
somebody went to a lot of trouble..wish I knew her back then.
isn't she wonderful.. I adore her.

BettyO417

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2018, 12:57:46 AM
Somebody with Liberaces initials?

Nailed it brig! Can’t hide the M O! Enjoy Good Dave this morning!

timebandit

any mention of area 51 last night?
thanks

Nobody

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 29, 2018, 07:16:43 AM
Was anybody able to listen to Hedder's show last night with Carlos Casteneda's former student? The stream kept dying, and I only heard 5 minutes of it.

Some people have all the luck.  :(

Er, are you posing this question because you're trying to get an idea of the sort of impression Heather created?  Or are you asking because you are wondering if the LNM stream stayed up for a decent length of time?

Bluejay

chefist

Here's last night's Wad...I'm not recording this stuff again...Jeezo...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vly167e1pi5autn/HW%205-28-18.mp3?dl=0

Quote from: Nobody on May 29, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
Some people have all the luck.  :(

Er, are you posing this question because you're trying to get an idea of the sort of impression Heather created?  Or are you asking because you are wondering if the LNM stream stayed up for a decent length of time?
I m wondering about both things. Did the stream stay up most people?
What did Heather deliver? More trainwreck ?  Or has she used the down time for self reflexion ?

Ps , thank you for the link chefist.