• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 15, 2015, 07:07:53 AM
After all of the shit Falkie made her say about Patty, I doubt she'll let her stay at her place. Maybe that couch on her lawn will come in handy?

I wouldn't be so sure, Sweet K may team up wit Patty and the next Kathy's Korner will be filmed at Patty's and will be centred on Felchie. This would be golden.

Also Felchie - earlier you said that Patty accused Sweet Cockroach K of bringing cockroaches to her place but you couldn't see a single one when you were taking your stuff from P's garage (but there were rats!)? How is it? Maybe it's actually you that has the cockroach magnet, not Sweet K?

Falkie2013

Quote from: akwilly on October 15, 2015, 01:43:51 AM
Hey Falkie, great video on the Alcatraz guys. I actually learned something.

Thanks. Glad you liked it.
1 more video to post then I am done for the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMbO4rkmgtQ

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 07:24:22 AM

One more video and then you're done for the night?  It's 6:38 am Pacific Time.  That's morning, Falkie, not night.  But then, I guess someone who has nothing to do but inhale food and make asinine videos wouldn't know the difference between night and day.  It's not like you ever had to work or report for a job.  Remember how you told us you refuse to work for anyone who determines your hours and makes more money than you? 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 09, 2015, 06:01:58 AM
I just never want to work a conventional job where someone else dictates my hours and where they get rich and I work for a small amount of money.

BTW, I hope that Kathy's Korner video you bullied Kathy into making is removed from YouTube.  You know the one, the one where, prompted by you, she makes defamatory accusations against a private individual?  The video where you can be heard barking orders at her like some sort of howling hippopotamus?

Goodnight, Falkie.  Pleasant dreams.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 07:24:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMbO4rkmgtQ

You just threw the love of your life, your soulmate, out onto the street and you're right back making videos like nothing happened. The woman who took you in when you were homeless. You called the police to ask how to get rid of her.  You called Terminix.  You threw her out and, without missing a beat, you're making new videos.

I used to think Noory was the most contemptible idiot I had ever heard of.  Then I came to Bellgab and discovered you.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 01:30:09 AM
This latest Kathy's Korner just went up.  It's so new that I haven't even seen it yet myself, but I wanted to get the link up right away so you all (the BellGab audience) could see it too.

Title:  "Ratty Patty helps rape me and others."

You know what's worse than a stupid piece of shit like Senda who posts defamatory videos?  The sick piece of shit who stands on the sidelines and cheers him on.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 02:49:37 AM
Been too busy to change the go fund page. Didn't get many donations from that anyway.

Sorry to hear that particular portion of your panhandling strategy isn't working out as you had planned.

I'm not worried about it if I can go to 3 cons in 5 month . . .

It's good that you're keeping your priorities straight.  Did you mention on your Go Fund Me page that you need the money to attend woo-woo conferences?

I am working on a project for Noory that everyone will see and its not a video and will be doing a promotional video for him as well soon.  He wants me to come to a UFO Con in Big Bear . . .

You and Noory deserve each other.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on October 15, 2015, 07:56:40 AM
You just threw the love of your life, your soulmate, out onto the street and you're right back making videos like nothing happened. The woman who took you in when you were homeless. You called the police to ask how to get rid of her.  You called Terminix.  You threw her out and, without missing a beat, you're making new videos.

I used to think Noory was the most contemptible idiot I had ever heard of.  Then I came to Bellgab and discovered you.

Wait.  Did he drive Our Sweet Kathy back into the arms of Dear Patty?  That's what I get for not actually reading this thread.

Felchie, you weak piece of shit.  You can't throw somebody out when they live there.  You allowed her in and enough time has gone by that she can legally say that she lives there.  If she calls the cops, you are screwed.  It is a civil and domestic issue.
In Ca LE routinely removes the male fm the domicile to 'keep the peace' and protect the female fm assault, physical and verbal.  That means that the male is arrested. 
So how badly have you screwed the pooch on this one? 

Anybody got Kathy's digits?  I'll call her and advise her of her rights under Ca law, both criminal and civil codes.

Pls, somebody repost this so that the Felchappotamos can see this and make nice with Our Sweet Kathy.

Quote from: Who on October 15, 2015, 08:21:11 AM
You know what's worse than a stupid piece of shit like Senda who posts defamatory videos?  The sick piece of shit who stands on the sidelines and cheers him on.

Ol' Gerry recognized the incendiary nature of the video and shocking allegations, just as you did, so I wanted to give this audience the opportunity to view it before it was potentially pulled down as you have called for.

I'm sure guys like Cosmic BloJo will give you a free pass for linking the "former friend's" image to this latest Kathy's Korner since you saw fit to also post the video of her in the Prius with George and Kathy along side it.  Ol' Gerry probably would have been called on the carpet for that move too.

ONeill

Seriously, no one is as good at promoting their shit as Sendamemoney. He knows he has to start his tweets with a hashtag. I mean, have a look at his masterful hashtaging, here is one:

Quote from: Who on October 15, 2015, 07:19:22 AM
Tell me about this photo.  Is it from Noory's pilot?  It looks like it because of the caption and the background (it's not your trash-strewn bedroom).  If Noory has any common sense at all, he'll drop you like a hot potato.

I made it.  Glad you enjoyed it as you've been using it so often lately!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 14, 2015, 03:44:27 PM
I think all of this speculation has the makings for a new conspiracy show.

"I've spoken with both of them on the phone... and with Little Chris too.  These are three separate guys.  I don't know why people keep accusing them of all being the same person."

Drone & Gerry "Single Identity" theorists disagree.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 09:49:15 AM
Ol' Gerry recognized the incendiary nature of the video and shocking allegations, just as you did, so I wanted to give this audience the opportunity to view it before it was potentially pulled down as you have called for.

You recognized the incendiary nature of a defamatory video and posted it to Bellgab so it would be seen by a wider audience.  You're quite the little cheerleader, aren't you?

I like George's new Halloween shirt.  It kind of reminds me of the biker cut that I'll be rocking if *I* ever head to Martinez to meet him.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 10:11:47 AM
I like George's new Halloween shirt.  It kind of reminds me of the biker cut that I'll be rocking if *I* ever head to Martinez to meet him.

A psychopath may be headed to the Bay Area.  Wheels up in 30.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 06:28:29 AM
And you may not have to worry about ever listening to Kathy's videos ever again.
We got into a fight. She kept throwing up ancient history

Falkie: Who was it who ran all the way from Marathon to Athens with the news of a military victory?

SK: Ahhhh

Falkie: It was Pheidippides, you stupid bitch! You even fucked up a perfectly simple question about the Pelopennesian War the other day, and now I have had enough of this shit. Pack your bags and GET THE FUCK OUT!!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2015, 10:21:04 AM
Falkie: Who was it who ran all the way from Marathon to Athens with the news of a military victory?

Falkie: It was Pheidippides, you stupid bitch! You even fucked up a perfectly simple question about the Pelopennesian War the other day, and now I have had enough of this shit. Pack your bags and GET THE FUCK OUT!!

BellGab should not be making light of this situation.  Despite him blowing his stack and being angry with Kathy, I'm sure George is feeling some sadness and pain over this as well.  He just told us in Episode #581 Alcatraz last night that it was their anniversary.  39 years is nothing to laugh at.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 06:28:29 AM

" Fine. You've trashed my apartment, brought in roaches that may take a year to get rid of and won't listen to anything I ask you either to do or not to do.
   Get dressed and get out ! "

Gawd. She really does walk around in the nude. She'd better not try that at Patty's or she will be out on her ass again.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 10:39:01 AM
BellGab should not be making light of this situation.  Despite him blowing his stack and being angry with Kathy, I'm sure George is feeling some sadness and pain over this as well.  He just told us in Episode #581 Alcatraz last night that it was their anniversary.  39 years is nothing to laugh at.

25 to life is no laughing matter

b_dubb

Does he have a social worker? If not he needs one. If yes Falkie needs to let her out of the basement of his apartment building. She needs some light and some exercise. I assume he's feeding her. Ok he needs to feed her as well.

There's nothing funny about this thread. Despite attempts to the contrary.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 10:39:01 AM
Despite him blowing his stack and being angry with Kathy, I'm sure George is feeling some sadness and pain over this as well.  He just told us in Episode #581 Alcatraz last night that it was their anniversary.  39 years is nothing to laugh at.

So, on their 39th anniversary, Falkie tells Kathy to get the hell out.  She leaves with nowhere to go.  Then, as if nothing had happened, Senda goes right on making videos.  And YOU think he is suffering sadness and pain? Go to YouTube and watch the videos he made after tossing her out.  Does it look like he's suffering emotional distress?   Does he look like a man with a conscience?

His only concern seems to be a ride to the Sacramento UFO convention.

SredniVashtar

This thread is consistently hilarious in that it manages to rise above its subject matter consistently and turn the base metal of this dickhead's worthless existence into something approaching comedy gold. Even he likes it, or he wouldn't be posting.

You only need to bring a few basic materials to the party:

1. A sense of humour

2. To be smarter than a five year-old

3. Not be a tiresome, moralising dick.

If you satisfy those basic requirements then you have the requisite skills to enjoy the thread. Otherwise you tend to come on from time to time and bother people with your worthless pronouncements, while demonstrating what a pathetic knob-jockey you really are.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2015, 11:47:31 AM
This thread is consistently hilarious in that it manages to rise above its subject matter consistently and turn the base metal of this dickhead's worthless existence into something approaching comedy gold. Even he likes it, or he wouldn't be posting.

You only need to bring a few basic materials to the party:

1. A sense of humour

2. To be smarter than a five year-old

3. Not be a tiresome, moralising dick.

4. Be immune to butt hurt.

5. "Get" that SV is pure marshmallow underneath the hard shell.

Defwhale

More views and more recognition may mean more $ as well but one never knows.

Sometimes one does know

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 09, 2015, 06:01:58 AM
I just never want to work a conventional job where someone else dictates my hours and where they get rich and I work for a small amount of money.
Why do you hate capitalism?

coaster

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2015, 10:21:04 AM

Heh

Defwhale

I am working on a project for Noory that everyone will see and its not a video and will be doing a promotional video for him as well soon.

You big tease