• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Let's look at the evidence a year of fake news, Illegal eves dropping, and a half dozen investigations have yielded.

Meister_000

LA Times front page
Read-um n weap fellas!

"You wanna keep your job?"
no I mean "You wanna keep your job, don't you?"

Meister_000

James Comey's
"Shit Just Got Real" Tour
June 8th, 2017

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 07, 2017, 11:51:44 PM
LA Times front page
Read-um n weap fellas!

I do weep for journalism.  It used to hold itself to certain standards. 

Surely Jeff Bozos can sink lower than that at the Washington Post.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 07, 2017, 11:08:20 PM

All the more Brain-Dead -- to put it mildy (both of you). But thanks for more insight into how your team's demented minds function.

Because there's no long list of fabricated claims of ''racism'', ''sexism'', ''Islamaphobia'', ''homophobia'', etc, on campus?  Really?  Because it seems like most incidents are found to be hoaxes a few days after the initial report.  It's so rampant that when I hear another report of an incident, my first thought is to wonder if its Fake. 

We must live in a great country if these poor oppressed snowflakes have to generate their own hate crimes to get victimhood status, and attention to their cause.  Just another day in the life of a putrid ''Progressive'' Fascist America-hater.

That's how your team's demented minds function.  Odd you are unaware of this phenomenon.

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 12:05:03 AM
. . . It's so rampant that when I hear another report of an incident, my first thought is . . .

It's only "rampant" if your diet consists of nothing but fake news.
Have you lanced your pustules today?

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 08, 2017, 12:36:38 AM

Which is your diet 24/7.

WOTR

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2017, 03:25:11 PM
I expect incompetent questioning by blowhards and ass covering answers.
I suspect that you will not be disappointed. :)

Designx

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 12:05:03 AM
Because there's no long list of fabricated claims of ''racism'', ''sexism'', ''Islamaphobia'', ''homophobia'', etc, on campus?  Really?  Because it seems like most incidents are found to be hoaxes a few days after the initial report.  It's so rampant that when I hear another report of an incident, my first thought is to wonder if its Fake. 

We must live in a great country if these poor oppressed snowflakes have to generate their own hate crimes to get victimhood status, and attention to their cause.  Just another day in the life of a putrid ''Progressive'' Fascist America-hater.

That's how your team's demented minds function.  Odd you are unaware of this phenomenon.

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

This is our Humanist future.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2017, 11:27:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_SNmZ0xpBA

To YP, MEISTER, UHURA  ET AL:

How do you like them apples?  It just keeps getting worse and worse for you doesn't it?   How many more anonymous claims against Trump that turn out to be bogus will it take before you realize that your hatred for Trump has impaired your judgement and made you a sucker for the fiction that the openly hostile corporate MSM counts on you to swallow whole.  How many more tortured scenarios for Trump's demise cynically postulated by establishment politicians on the basis of leaks of misleading information and outright lies by entrenched bureaucrats who are fearful of Trump's plans to clean house will you attach your hopes to and be be bitterly disappointed by when they fail to play out as you hoped?  I guess that depends on the degree of ones denial and tolerance for embarrassment.

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 07, 2017, 07:08:51 PM
There is absolutely nothing against the rules in what Trump said.
Can the president declare somebody a traitor to their country and jail them?  It seems like that might be the best action to be taken at this point (can you imagine how much respect that would gain him among his staffers and agency heads?  Each would likely pledge allegiance and swear loyalty by morning.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on June 08, 2017, 01:30:49 AM
Can the president declare somebody a traitor to their country and jail them?  It seems like that might be the best action to be taken at this point (can you imagine how much respect that would gain him among his staffers and agency heads?  Each would likely pledge allegiance and swear loyalty by morning.)

No, but Obama set the precedent that the president can, in fact, target them with a hellfire missile fired from a drone and then do the same to their son.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 08, 2017, 12:36:38 AM

Do you ever read, see, or listen to anything other than carefully curated bullshit for dupes?

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2017, 01:33:23 AM
No, but Obama set the precedent that the president can, in fact, target them with a hellfire missile fired from a drone and then do the same to their son.
I think that only applies if you leave America's mainland.  Perhaps booking him an all inclusive in Hawaii or even Mexico?  ;)

That was is among Obama's best legacies. :P

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 08, 2017, 01:15:24 AM
To YP, MEISTER, UHURA  ET AL:

How do you like them apples?

really, you should eat better. Here's a sample of the main course (there's more)

from Comey's written statement for later today, excerpt:

January 27 Dinner

. . ."The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away.

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI's traditionally independent status in the executive branch.
I replied that I loved my work and intended to stay and serve out my ten-year term as Director. And then, because the set-up made me uneasy, I added that I was not "reliable" in the way politicians use that word, but he could always count on me to tell him the truth. I added that I was not on anybody's side politically and could not be counted on in the traditional political sense, a stance I said was in his best interest as the President.

A few moments later, the President said, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty." I didn't move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. . . "

there's more

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 08, 2017, 02:04:39 AM
there's more

Oh good because none of that indicated a crime. When is that coming?  :D

Designx

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 08, 2017, 02:04:39 AM
really, you should eat better. Here's a sample of the main course (there's more)

from Comey's written statement for later today, excerpt:

January 27 Dinner

. . ."The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away.

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI's traditionally independent status in the executive branch.
I replied that I loved my work and intended to stay and serve out my ten-year term as Director. And then, because the set-up made me uneasy, I added that I was not "reliable" in the way politicians use that word, but he could always count on me to tell him the truth. I added that I was not on anybody's side politically and could not be counted on in the traditional political sense, a stance I said was in his best interest as the President.

A few moments later, the President said, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty." I didn't move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. . . "

there's more

There's nothing there even if there really is something there.

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 02:21:05 AM
Oh good because none of that indicated a crime. When is that coming?  :D

It's it's a good start at laying out the foundation for the Obstruction of Justice case/charges/impeachment. I just wanted you'all to set your focus properly for the coming events, the Obstruction of Justice (a Federal Crime) portion of the banquet of angles currently on the table. A "pattern" of obstruction will be established in due course. If you want more it's available, just go read Comey's full statement and watch what happens later today at the hearing -- 10 am EST, 7 am Pacific. C-span cable/web/twitter will carry it as usual. Enjoy

Jackstar

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 08, 2017, 02:56:36 AM
It's it's a good start at laying out the foundation for the Obstruction of Justice case/charges/impeachment.

Where where was was this this hard hard hitting hitting journalistic journalistic integrity integrity when it was Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi?

p.s. fuck your mother

Dr. MD MD

I'm sure this testimony will go just fine.  ::)

Meister_000

Good Luck today (England & America!)

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 08, 2017, 03:41:36 AM
Bye Donny

What was it that Twain said?  Oh yes I remember and I'll paraphrase him.  The rumors of Trump's demise are greatly exaggerated.  The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.  Otherwise you will be miserable for a long time to come.

Yorkshire pud

C'mon Donny, take it like a man bitch.