• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

aldousburbank

My little dude curled up with a guitar. Just like his old man heh.

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 11, 2015, 12:29:53 PM
Ask my friends. I already do this in person, for free. They are so lucky.

Yep, but when you do it, I smile.

Speaking of things that bring me joy... driving.  A car.  That is mine.  On roads n sheet.  Fast.   :D

aldousburbank

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 12, 2015, 06:55:30 PM
Yep, but when you do it, I smile.

Speaking of things that bring me joy... driving.  A car.  That is mine.  On roads n sheet.  Fast.   :D
Yay, you did it! I loved the pic you sent.

[attachimg=1]

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 12, 2015, 07:07:50 PM
Yay, you did it! I loved the pic you sent.

[attachimg=1]

Well, I had to dress to match the car. 

Aussie Dave

I haven't read the whole thread yet but has bacon been mentioned yet?

morgana213

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2015, 08:13:05 AM
I am happy for you Morgana.  You survived the gov't matrix.  Stay away fm it now, be well and be happy.  You've paid for it. It's yours.
Thanks Paladin!  I did survive.  Funny you say stay away from it because they have actually asked me if I want to volunteer until they have a position they can hire me into.. Hahahahahaha!!!  Um...NO! 

I'm currently having a joyous time on the roller coaster of Art Bell!! 8)

ksm32

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 12, 2015, 10:57:41 PM
I haven't read the whole thread yet but has bacon been mentioned yet?

It may have, but who cares.  Bacon, in all its forms and variations almost deserves its own thread :)

Daggit

Quote from: ksm32 on April 13, 2015, 01:09:10 AM
It may have, but who cares.  Bacon, in all its forms and variations almost deserves its own thread :)

The question remains; which is the best Bacon?

Aussie Dave

Quote from: Daggit on April 13, 2015, 01:24:37 AM
The question remains; which is the best Bacon?

Australian bacon of course. Bigger is better.

http://youtu.be/IWIj703AA_g

ksm32

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 13, 2015, 04:25:30 AM
Australian bacon of course. Bigger is better.

http://youtu.be/IWIj703AA_g

You realize you're turning bacon into a penis contest right?    The Canadian bacon I buy is THICK and juicy. You FLASH it in HOT butter with a touch of olive oil, it's divine.   Hating on other cuts of bacon is snobbery of a sort.  I buy bacon from all countries except Poland and china.

PS; your Aussie bacon is darn good. American cuts works best in a lunch sandwich, like a BLT, or club. Canadian bacon is best on pizza.  All are good with breakfast.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 12, 2015, 07:11:03 PM
Well, I had to dress to match the car.

Do you drive around while singing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U

You might receive a phone call from this guy too. I hear now that he has the phone number for the batmobile's phone he won't stop making prank calls.

Marshmallow flavored rolling papers

Heather Wade

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 14, 2015, 02:09:42 AM

Do you drive around while singing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U

You might receive a phone call from this guy too. I hear now that he has the phone number for the batmobile's phone he won't stop making prank calls.

He pranked me, and now he's feverishly searching for a good therapist.  Sometimes I listen to the Batman song, but usually drive around listening to this:

aldousburbank

I had a heniously difficult international airtravel difficulty today and actually was helped through several challenges to extricate a friend from an undesirable third-world location. I am so grateful to the United Airlines dude who, for nearly an hour, walked us through it with a genuinely caring demeanor and understanding just in the nick of time!  :D

Eddie Coyle

The hacking of Sony has provided some genuine laughs. From Ben Affleck's attempted suppression  of PBS revealing slave owners in his ancestry for that silly Skip Gates program to the utter lack of return on the Springsteen deal, which expires when The Boss is 78 years old. Any record store owner could have told them that most of Springsteen's catalog(outside of Born to Run and Born in the USA) doesn't exactly fly off the shelves.

aldousburbank

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on April 18, 2015, 04:34:45 PM
The right kind of fun
Wow, that hair style makes you look extra young.

3OctaveFart

Ice cold beer watching sunset over the lake.
Wish I had a spliff.

smelling the lilacs no matter where i am in my yard.

Seems that the few odd TV programs that I am interested enough to follow have seasons that follow in time to each other  in a way that allows me to download them without bringing ATT to telling me I have exceeded my monthly download limit.
Vikings>Game of Thrones>Falling Skies>Doctor WHO...

Heather Wade

Stepping up & saving the day.  C'mon, I know you've done it too. 

Heather Wade

Driving past the weirdos that fucked with me all last summer.  That's right.  Suck it meth heads, I win
Fuckers.

wr250

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 29, 2015, 07:51:19 PM
Driving past the weirdos that fucked with me all last summer.  That's right.  Suck it meth heads, I win
Fuckers.
davebots?

Heather Wade

Quote from: wr250 on April 29, 2015, 07:55:47 PM
davebots?

Hard to believe, but there is a level of stupid below davebot. 

wr250

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 29, 2015, 09:57:47 PM
Hard to believe, but there is a level of stupid below davebot.
yes , dave himself.
additionally , the tweakers are probably up all night lissening to ol jorch anyways,and being tweaked probably bee-leefin everthing he says. so that qualifies them as davebots.

Gd5150

This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Must have watched it 20x today LOL! Love watching these old dudes get their groove on, and to the house music dub makes it even funnier! Wait till .29 when it really kicks in. Haha!

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 30, 2015, 05:43:29 PM
This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Must have watched it 20x today LOL! Love watching these old dudes get their groove on, and to the house music dub makes it even funnier! Wait till .29 when it really kicks in. Haha!

Okay, that one was pretty good.