• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on January 22, 2015, 04:09:55 PM
Get this folks.  I tell Falkie I will not be his patsy friend, that I am going to be myself and be honest with him.    He now doesn't want to talk to me and says that me saying that really offended him.  I guess all he really wants are yes men around him.  Too bad for you George.  You alienate the one guy who has actually supported you both emotionally and financially.   I guess people will know you for who you really are now.   Since the show is over for good, and you don't want me to be your friend anymore, why don't we just air some of the dirty laundry?

For starters, let's talk about how I genuinely tell you to lose weight for your health and you get mad at me and accuse me of being like your mother.  That having a concern for your well being is "nagging" you.   Lose some fucking weight dude.   You are grossly obese, and when you make fun of people at Walmart for being huge, you should look in the mirror first.

LOL,  I recall Georgie telling me that Kathie, his fleshy mutant girlfriend also makes fun of people out in public too!!!! INCREDIBLE!!

Daggit

The two of you are despicable human beings and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I wish karma was actually a real thing.

3OctaveFart

Drone, you have repetitively clowned him in both of your podcasts. You're the real viper on this thread. Everybody else is just having fun.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on January 22, 2015, 04:44:58 PM
He also told me has been crying and severely depressed lately.  I supported him emotionally but then he just fucking went off the hook on me.

Here's the fucking truth guys, I actually have enjoyed our conversations - but as the podcast became more popular, Falkie wanted to control it and push it in a direction that I did not find entertaining or funny.  You could easily tell from the second episode how it was already going downhill.   So I pulled the plug and told Falkie I wouldn't plug it back in unless he got on board with the original intent of the show.  But then Falkie went and started telling people things about the show behind my back.  So, I was willing to do another episode to stop the rumors that the show was indeed over.  But then Falkie all the sudden went into a serious rage and yelled at me for accidentally calling him one time and "waking him up" and he said I couldn't call him during certain hours (when we would do the show), so that effectively killed it for me for good.   I kept my mouth quiet, hoping that he'd change, but he went off the deep end and like Little Chris said, he's been crying and all depressed for some reason.   I tell him how it is and how he needs to buck up and start doing something positive with his life (lose weight, clean, etc) and he tells me I'm nagging him.    I told him that's how I roll - you want to be my friend, I'm going to be 100% honest with you.  I don't nag, i just speak the truth and let you decide how to deal with it.   Falkie can't deal, obviously.  The guy is seriously in a downward spiral.  In some ways I feel sorry for the guy, but in other ways I feel like he's stabbed me in the back.

Yup,

He's done the same to me as well. Lots of yelling and name calling.  IF people care to search, I started out as a BIG falkie supporter and started corresponding with the guy over a year ago, only to be called names in private emails for no reason!!

At that point I did change my tune a bit and started to gently make fun of him while also being an on and off fan. Him and I have gone back and forth but it got to the point where he started making up stuff about me and posting it on his videos. Specifically the whole kathie fleshy mutant sex doll thingy.

Any time I had an idea for content he would scream at me telling me I was being demanding and  being like his mother. But to make things worse, Falkie makes it a point to spread disinformation about members and share them with other members via private emails. Essentialy creating enemies amongst members by way of his lies and gossip. Something he said his mother used to do to him when she was alive.

I have also spent $$ on him in an effort to promote his "brand" only to be ridiculed, screamed at and accused of things I DID NOT DO!!!

ACE of CLUBS

Why have the fuggin' poll ...... ?
This piece-o-crap thread is still here.

Pointless waste of time ....

Thanks MV

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 19, 2015, 10:07:54 PM
     Just a whacked out Altamont attendee getting past the Hell's Angels and standing about 5 feet from Mick Jagger on stage as they played "Under My Thumb". Well, I'll let the video do the talking...

http://youtu.be/ShLJnqMg__s

I just watched that.  It's so sad.  The dude is having a good time out of his mind.
What is up with the Hells Angel fucking with the person with the tank? That is behavior you would see from a cop.  Anyway if asked between Rolling Stones and Beatles, I'll pick Beatles though I love the Stones.

b_dubb

There are some sociopaths on this board who are genuinely taking pleasure in Falkie's suffering. You're twisted shits. Falkie is a thousand times a better person than you. You shouldn't be allowed outside or Internet access.

WildCard

Falkie! WHY, FOR FUCKS SAKE, are you talking to littlechris?!

Don't you remember littlechris from the #FreeArtBell days? I do. And I'm not the only one.
He was a rancid douce-bag then. But you were here.
Some people are toxic. Why can't you see that? Do you get it yet?

And I'm not gonna stop giving you hell, either.
Those stories about the times you almost won the lottery? Riveting! You got any more of those?

If random sock-puppets like me on the intertube sends you to the hospital, maybe . . . ?
So, this guy tells his Dr., "It hurts when I do this."
Stop Doing That!

WildCard

Quote from: b_dubb on January 22, 2015, 07:07:03 PM
There are some sociopaths on this board who are genuinely taking pleasure in Falkie's suffering. You're twisted shits. Falkie is a thousand times a better person than you. You shouldn't be allowed outside or Internet access.
This. This so much!

area51drone

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 22, 2015, 04:57:42 PM
Drone, you have repetitively clowned him in both of your podcasts. You're the real viper on this thread. Everybody else is just having fun.

Here's the deal with the podcast that none of you seem to realize.  It was a SHOW.  Falkie was well aware of what was going to happen and what did happen.  Why do you think he made a second episode?   He got a kick out of the fact that you all hate me for how I treated him on the show.  Hell, I got a kick out of it.  That was the role I was SUPPOSED to play, and based on all of your reactions, I think I pulled it off.  Falkie played his role equally well, as you all felt sorry for him and he came across looking as this old kind of idiot guy.  Falkie is not dumb.   He has some issues in his life that he deals with on a seemingly daily basis, but he is in no way stupid.  We all have issues to deal with.

I have a lot of nice things I could say about the guy.  He has a magnetic personality.  He's fun to talk to in real life.  But he's different in real life than he is on the podcast.  So am I. 

He made me really angry today, and maybe I shouldn't have said some of the things I did, but he needs to understand that true friends don't bowl over, they tell you when they spot the booger hanging out of your nose, for example.   But he doesn't seem to want that kind of friend.

coaster

This thread is the gonorrhea of the internet.

Quote from: b_dubb on January 22, 2015, 07:07:03 PM

I see A51 differently than others do.  I don't think he's tormenting Falkie.  I think he saw an episode of Honey Boo Boo and got an idea.  I think he looked at Falkie and saw a 400 lb bag of cash.  Falkie is hopelessly inept and could never pull off the business end of being an act in the 21st century version of a freakshow, i.e. reality TV.  So A51 would function in the Colonel Tom Parker role, with commensurate contracts and percentages.  He sincerely does want Falkie to remain in good health and succeed in show business, but for the wrong reasons.

WildCard

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 22, 2015, 06:03:53 PM
I just watched that.  It's so sad.  The dude is having a good time out of his mind.
You haven't seen Gimme Shelter? They just push the dude trppin balls to the side.
The green leisure suit pulled a gun.
Anybody in a green leisure suit, gun or no gun, deserves to be stabbed in the neck.

Quote from: coaster on January 22, 2015, 08:07:11 PM
This thread is the gonorrhea of the internet.

Didn't you post a video of Falkie, similar to mine, a month ago?  Why, yes, that was you.

They say that there is no one more judgmental than a reformed addict seeing someone do the same thing they once did.  Lot of truth to that axiom.

WildCard

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 22, 2015, 08:23:29 PM
I see A51 differently than others do.  I don't think he's tormenting Falkie.  I think he saw an episode of Honey Boo Boo and got an idea.  I think he looked at Falkie and saw a 400 lb bag of cash.  Falkie is hopelessly inept and could never pull off the business end of being an act in the 21st century version of a freakshow, i.e. reality TV.  So A51 would function in the Colonel Tom Parker role, with commensurate contracts and percentages.  He sincerely does want Falkie to remain in good health and succeed in show business, but for the wrong reasons.
"Wrong reasons"? I can't think of a better reason than a, "400 lb bag of cash".
I do it for free. Cause it's fun.

coaster

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 22, 2015, 08:30:35 PM
a month ago

Well done. Does that not make my opinion of this thread relevant? Moron.

Coaster shits on floor, laughs.

Someone else shits on floor. 

Coaster: "Which one of you goddamn animals did this?"

Quote from: coaster on January 22, 2015, 08:36:18 PM
Does that not make my opinion of this thread relevant?

No, it makes you a fucking hypocrite.  Any other questions?

3OctaveFart

I have a hard time believing anyone would think Falkie could generate them income, when Falkie can't support himself creating media.

Drone tipped his hand when he kept needling Falkie about smacking his lady friend, and asking him if he'd ever eaten cat shit.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 22, 2015, 08:43:23 PM
I have a hard time believing anyone would think Falkie could generate them income, when Falkie can't support himself creating media.

Falkie is trying to be a broadcaster, not (intentionally, anyway) to humiliate himself for laughs.  The money is in the humiliation part, not the broadcasting.  Hence the line of questioning by Area51Parker.

coaster

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 22, 2015, 08:42:04 PM
Coaster shits on floor, laughs.

Someone else shits on floor. 

Coaster: "Which one of you goddamn animals did this?"

No, it makes you a fucking hypocrite.  Any other questions?
not for you. I'll let you get back to your falkie fetish.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on January 22, 2015, 04:44:58 PM
He also told me has been crying and severely depressed lately.  I supported him emotionally but then he just fucking went off the hook on me.

Here's the fucking truth guys, I actually have enjoyed our conversations - but as the podcast became more popular, Falkie wanted to control it and push it in a direction that I did not find entertaining or funny.  You could easily tell from the second episode how it was already going downhill.   So I pulled the plug and told Falkie I wouldn't plug it back in unless he got on board with the original intent of the show.  But then Falkie went and started telling people things about the show behind my back.  So, I was willing to do another episode to stop the rumors that the show was indeed over.  But then Falkie all the sudden went into a serious rage and yelled at me for accidentally calling him one time and "waking him up" and he said I couldn't call him during certain hours (when we would do the show), so that effectively killed it for me for good.   I kept my mouth quiet, hoping that he'd change, but he went off the deep end and like Little Chris said, he's been crying and all depressed for some reason.   I tell him how it is and how he needs to buck up and start doing something positive with his life (lose weight, clean, etc) and he tells me I'm nagging him.    I told him that's how I roll - you want to be my friend, I'm going to be 100% honest with you.  I don't nag, i just speak the truth and let you decide how to deal with it.   Falkie can't deal, obviously.  The guy is seriously in a downward spiral.  In some ways I feel sorry for the guy, but in other ways I feel like he's stabbed me in the back.

Lets put things on the table shall we ?

I got horribly depressed in the last few weeks. Waves of something. Like a wave of despair coming over me and going down my body, sleeplessness not sleeping for 24 hour stretches, going blank, shuddering, weeping uncontrollably, thoughts of worthlessness, massive heartburn andvbacid refux so bad my throat was burning and had to go to the er and my stomach ukcers flaring up due to aggravation.

Drone kept suggesting a number of things for us to do in the podcast that i refused  to do. He made a reaaly vile personal comment about me that made me hung up on him.

Then in a phone call he kept aguing with me and the stress level and ulcer pain/ bile kept getting bad again.

When I told him about being depressed, he told me to toughen up which I feltbwas really callous. I also objected to a lot ofbthe stuff in the podcast and ge kept wanting to do shock and I told him that a lot of people hated it and that i wanted it to be like more like two guys talking about stuff. He even wanted us to interview Casio which I refused to do. He got me so he so upset with his arguing with me that I would tell him that's enough I am hanging up. I hung up because MY ulcer and stress levels so high I couldn't take it any more. I am better now after having rest and a long talk with Kathy who has also been stressed out but for different reasons.

MY long time friends DON'T tell me in an email,that all I want is " patsy's " and who will never disagree with me.  I felt really insukted by that and have never hung up on them in a conversation. One of them is a flaming obama liberal but we've been friends since 1968. The other argues issues with me but we're still friends.

I hated the negativity in the podcast. I hate arguing. I got enough of that from 2 toxic parents and at times from Kathleen who does not deal with anger well.

But ... I am not going to allow anyone to stress me into an early grave. One other thing is that I tend to stay up all night and drone keeps calling me up during what is  my sleep period. This morning someone with a private number called me up at 530. The calls didn't stop until 330 pm. I've told drone to call me in the evening nd not in the morning. But I can't seem to get him to release that. Just before he called Little Chris called and I told both of them I was up all night and needed sleep and when drone called I was phoned out told him I need my sleep and hung up.

Other people I know and have known don't call at all hours. Drone would also call me and keot wanting to talk even after I told him its 1,2,330 in the morning and I need to go to sleep. I've gotten off the phone as late as 7 am and felt like a sleep deprived zombie for several days afterwards. I finally had to tell him NO calls after 10 pm.

I'm tired of negativity and need to get my life back on an even keel. And I am well aware that I need to lose weight. I had one person who nagged me about it cruelly for years. I don't need someone telling it me over and over until I say enough. Drone doesn't seem to know when to stop. And that's why I don't want to talk to him any more. - and i have been told byna number of people that they HATED the podcast. Chris is mad because his direction is shock and confrontation which I never liked and it was too much about me. I also don't have friends who threaten to go to war with me.

Sadly I have outlived many of my friends who have died of heart atracks, cancer or accidents. Those old friends treat me like REAL and accept you in good times and bad.

Chris is going to have a different take on this to be sure.

But i'm tired of having pain and a burning ulcer after every phone call and need to go get medication to kill off the ulcers that have flared up again after months of no attacks. I can't and won't deal with this anymore.  I also have to reschedule and endoscopy and colonoscopy which I cancelled we didn't have a car at the time. The colonoscopy is because my Father had prostate cancer which they caught, the endoscopy because of the ulcers.

I have unplugged my phone so I have a relatively stress free evening. My stomach hurtbjust writing and thinking about all of this and the reflux and pain had gone away for several days. I shouldn't have to unplug my phone to get rest and peace and quiet.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 22, 2015, 09:37:55 PM

Lets put things on the table shall we ?

I hated the negativity in the podcast. I hate arguing. I got enough of that from 2 toxic parents and at times from Kathleen who does not deal with anger well.

Could you please just do us both a favor and stop posting?  If things brings you undesirable results stop doing them.  I'm trying to help you here.  Anyone from the internet that calls you on the phone is not your friend.  The dude that was doing podcasts with you, not your friend.  Little Chris, not your friend.  Really not your friends, don't even give them the time of day.  Seriously.  If they call, don't answer.  I think they are trying to kill you and will be happy if they succeed.

Daggit

I concur.

Falkie if what A51D says is true (which I doubt) and you were going along with him as part of the act then you deserve every ulcer you get. If you are indeed being harrassed by these cretins then do yourself a favor and stop posting on this site. Stop accepting calls from these trolls. Stop putting your life out there for all to see and ridicule. Even your explanatory post above contained more information that you needed to put out there.

The 4 bucks you are making from these videos can't be more important than your health. From the looks of it you have spent so much on this hobby when you could have been taking care of yourself and your health.

You should beg MV to do what more than 75% of posters on this site want and close this toxic thread.

area51drone

I'm not going to deny what Falkie says except that when I call him in the evenings, the guy keeps ME on the phone!  He's begged me to call him at 2 in the morning sometimes.   For him to act as though I'm keeping him awake is a joke.  He told me that he speaks to little chris even though he doesn't care for him at times because he's bored.   So obviously he likes the attention, whether it's positive or negative.   

Everything started truly spiraling down after I accidentally called Falkie at 5:00am, when I had to make a phone call to someone else, and accidentally dialed him instead.  We had been on the phone until about 2 or 3am, and so even I was tired and it was a mistake.  I immediately told him that on the phone and I also sent a follow up email apologizing.   He blasted me saying I was trying to crank call him and was purposefully waking him up.   Why would I admit it to him that I was the one who called if I was trying to crank him?   

After that, things went downhill.     As you can see by his posts, he is becoming more and more irrational by the moment.  I wonder when it is going to end for him.

I do care about the guy.  I'm not this evil asshole you all think I am.  I said it before, Falkie has his faults but overall I think he's a decent guy.  He just has a real problem with how to treat people.  He thinks he can control everyone and everything, when really he has so little control over anything it's not even funny.    Maybe that's why he lashes out on the people that have been genuinely nice to him, I don't know.

What have ANY of you all done for him?   I sent him $30 without questions asked - go back and look, I wasn't mean to him.  I sent him $30!   Then, I just sent him $20 in a Christmas card and told him to take Kathy out to dinner.   I did that out of the kindness of my own heart.   I didn't need to send him $20, I wanted to tell him how much I appreciate him.  I didn't ask for anything back other than a friendship.  Sure, it's not like we hang out at each other's houses, but I have spent many hours with him on the phone.   

It's a shame, and whether or not any of you believe me is irrelevant.  I just want Falkie to know that I do care about him but I am not going to be a fake friend who agrees with everything he tells me.   You want to know what we argued about a couple of days ago that really upset him?   Whether or not police officers had the right to pull people over who were dodging checkpoints.   Seriously.  The guy got really mad at me and told me that I always have to argue with him and then he abruptly ended the conversation and hung up on me.  That's how it goes with George.   I have dealt with that kind of treatment over and over and over.   It's sad, really.   And you all know I'm telling the truth because you heard it on the Gabcast when he called in a couple of weeks ago.  He loves to just hang up - it's his way of trying to control you.

George, I hope one day you can figure this all out.  You just don't get it.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Daggit on January 22, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

You should beg MV to do what more than 75% of posters on this site want and close this toxic thread.

75% ......
100% .....
Does it matter to MV ?

Nope .... thread stays, get used to it.

Sad part is ... Falkie continues his delusional spiral.  It's not going to end well ....

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 22, 2015, 11:17:27 PM
Could you please just do us both a favor and stop posting?  If things brings you undesirable results stop doing them.  I'm trying to help you here.  Anyone from the internet that calls you on the phone is not your friend.  The dude that was doing podcasts with you, not your friend. 

Multiple people have told him that multiple times, told him to stop geiving personal info, etc, etc ,etc. Falkie refuses to listen to anyone who tries to actually help him.

Quote from: coaster on January 22, 2015, 09:29:13 PM
not for you. I'll let you get back to your falkie fetish.

Great.  There's really no need for us to argue.  A month from now, in all likelihood, you'll feel remorse about having insulted us and will condemn anyone else who is doing the same.  That's how it works when you're an invertebrate
with a free-floating set of personal values.

Quote from: area51drone on January 23, 2015, 12:03:34 AM
I have dealt with that kind of treatment over and over and over. 

And yet you soldier on, because even a dysfunctional friendship with a mentally-deranged shut-in is better than no friendships at all. 

Quote from: area51drone on January 23, 2015, 12:03:34 AM
It's sad, really.   

Indeed.