• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2021, 01:58:06 PM
I’m watching ABC live right now and those MSM cucks can’t believe it’s happening. They’re now calling the protestors “anarchists.” ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Epue9X8bpc

I heard CNN coming from an office across the way. Occasionally, I would laugh and call over to see if I was hearing things right. "Did they really just call them terrorists when BML were peaceful protesters?" And the answer would come back "yup." And then I asked "Did CNN really just spend the last two minutes praising how fair and honest Bush is?" the answer back "yup."

Apparently, even CNN can get behind a Bush when it suits them.

Innerreach

Wow! Simon and Schuster Cancels Josh Hawley Book Contract After Violence Breaks Out on Capitol Hill as if It’s His Fault

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/wow-simon-schuster-cancels-josh-hawley-book-contract-violence-breaks-capitol-hill-fault/

K_Dubb

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 12:40:36 AM
undercover Marine 😍

I knew you'd like that ;)

Happy Valentines

Innerreach

Quote from: analog kid on January 08, 2021, 12:52:26 AM

Shut your cock holster and go read Stellar's daily devotional, idiot. The adults are speaking.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 11:03:06 PM
Great. Big Brother is already disappearing people and this fag is cheerleading the whole thing. ::)

analog kid

Quote from: Innerreach on January 08, 2021, 12:53:48 AM
Shut your cock holster and go read Stellar's daily devotional, idiot. The adults are speaking.

Innerreach

Quote from: analog kid on January 08, 2021, 12:59:47 AM

I respect honesty (A real KID). K_Dubb and Azzerea, boldly represent themselves as is and intelligently, without hesitation. Regardless of marginalization, as outside misfits or slander from the obvious marketable oppositional attacks bred into an idiots ego, they are themselves, truly. I could only hope, that at some point you would actually read the forum, as apposed to looking just exclusively, for that perfect positional opportunity to post the most undeniably lame shit, that you constantly choose to post, time and time, AGAIN.

I have MV on speed dial and I'm not afraid to ask Pate for a little legislative overview on a potential (Analog KIDS ZONE) for Bellgab. The movement could be fascist and harsh though, it should settle in rather familiar with your political views.

Now then, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE KID AND GO TO BED!

analog kid

Quote from: Innerreach on January 08, 2021, 02:56:15 AM
Howta be a bitchas FAG!

This is supposed to be the behavior of an adult.