• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Taco Bell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
Ewwww I would rather have sex with a guy. So. Gross.

Guessing your message box is already full

Bluejay

Quote from: Grifynne on May 07, 2018, 11:26:13 PM
That probably explains why they are her sycophants. Anyone with a brain that looks an inch below the surface will start to see cracks in what she tells them.

Catsmile

Quote from: Grifynne on May 07, 2018, 11:42:38 PM
That should be her new motto. I imagine certain disorders/traits could feed off of others as well. And there is that tribalism thing. Maybe they feel special following her all the way to the end. :o

# They Feel Special Alright

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on May 07, 2018, 11:44:53 PM
No mention of cats, zeeb. But he seems to be making up for it in other ways.

I'm not a huge Dave fan (from what I've heard on C2C) but it does feel nice not to be cringing right now.

HumanBeing

Quote from: lonevoice on May 07, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
Let's just agree that I don't remember it, and I promise not to go looking for it.  Good to see you too, HB.  :-*

Actually, it was incredibly stupid for me to even bring up. Told you I don't do well with niceties. It wreaks havoc on my sensibilities   :P

ponyboysunset

Ok I forgot how much I like him! And he loves true crimes which makes me super happy. Shut up and take my money!

K_Dubb

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 11:50:11 PM
I'm not a huge Dave fan (from what I've heard on C2C) but it does feel nice not to be cringing right now.

Yes zeebs.  Keef recovered nicely from what could have been a disaster, got to credit him for that.

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 07, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
Just got the new thread. So excuse the well deserved double post for Dave. He is rocking it tonight. He understands intelligent skepticism and does not go off like a crybaby at criticism. Good voice, professional, no pot delusional laughing fit goofball videos from YT.

Agreed! I feel reinvigorated and I now want to actually listen again.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
Ewwww I would rather have sex with a guy. So. Gross.

Heather's luscious hair brushing up against your inner thighs

;D

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 07, 2018, 11:42:25 PM
Dave is rocking it! This is going to work out well.

I agree but again, they need to make sure they do multiple genres and not just paranormal every night.

Catsmile

# People Having A Discussion
# Not Sure This Format Is Working
# Needs Moar Inappropriate Laughing Hole

FLLFlash

Well this has been fun. I'm going to slide on outta here now, put of the replay of the basketball game and listen to a little podcasted Alex Jones as I drift off to visit Morpheus.

'Night all!

HumanBeing

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 11:43:38 PM
really?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tHJlWzKeFHU

There are so many large women hanging around at that night who, because of their patience, got lucky with guys who would have never given them even a side eye earlier in the evening  ;D

Taco Bell

Waiting for someone to ask if he's art's mistress

God, this shitty music reminds me of the crappy music on the coast stream no commercial feed 10 years ago. Did the music contract die with Art?

TigerLily

Still not Art (but no one will ever be) but soooo much better than Heather

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

I like Dave, but some of the subject matter has left me kinda flat on some of the shows of his I've listened to. But I could say that about Art, now that I think about it. The main thing is, I think Keith done good.

Catsmile

# Will Take It Through The WormHole - Dave

dave name dropped bellgab.

SHOTS FIRED.

sydtron

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 08, 2018, 12:02:03 AM
He called us friends  :)
He did and he gave us a nice shoutout!
#betterthanwade

Grifynne

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 07, 2018, 11:53:54 PM
Heather's luscious hair brushing up against your inner thighs

;D

BOTH thighs.

Grifynne

Bellgab shoutout! I hope Heather is listening.  ;)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 07, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
God, this shitty music reminds me of the crappy music on the coast stream no commercial feed 10 years ago. Did the music contract die with Art?

Saving a lot of money that is probably going to Dave. They need to contact indie bands and get better music. I don't hate this music though to tell the truth.

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 11:54:10 PM
I agree but again, they need to make sure they do multiple genres and not just paranormal every night.
My impression is that he likes 'true crime' and stuff even better than para.