• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Is this going to be the second time George strings us through a lousy first half for a Richard Belzer interview that doesn't happen?  I don't know why I bother.  I don't even like Belzer that much anyway, but he did do a good job last time.

Bleefy

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 11, 2015, 01:12:28 AM
Is this going to be the second time George strings us through a lousy first half for a Richard Belzer interview that doesn't happen?

I didn't think that it was possible to hate Jorch more than I already do, but I guess you learn something new every day.

goldendeal

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:03:51 AM
Talkin' about "breakin' my bawls", Playboy magazine printed a fantastic article with Mr. Gotti just a couple years ago describing pretty much the same info and his relationship with his father John while incarcerated.  Fucktard Dave puts it all to shame.  This man is incapable of carrying out a decent interview of any kind with some of the most rediculous questions/comments ever uttered. 

GNS ad infinitum

You mean there is someone out there that actually reads the articles? ;)

Good article about gangsters and society in the New Yorker from a few months ago. By Malcom Gladwell
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/11/crooked-ladder

The Crooked Ladder. The criminal’s guide to upward mobility.

Quote"All three of the great waves of nineteenth- and early-twentieth-century European immigrants to America innovated. Irish gangsters dominated organized crime in the urban Northeast in the mid to late nineteenth century, followed by the Jewish gangstersâ€"Meyer Lansky, Arnold Rothstein, and Dutch Schultz, among others. Then it was the Italians’ turn. They were among the poorest and the least skilled of the immigrants of that era. Crime was one of the few options available for advancement. The point of the crooked-ladder argument and “A Family Business” was that criminal activity, under those circumstances, was not rebellion; it wasn’t a rejection of legitimate society. It was an attempt to join in."

zeebo

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:03:51 AM
...This man is incapable of carrying out a decent interview of any kind with some of the most rediculous questions/comments ever uttered. 

It's like a special boredom super-power where he can take great potential topics and with his Magic Hammer of Bland smash the interest out of them.

PChirp

Quote from: goldendeal on March 11, 2015, 01:16:27 AM

Yeah, incredible journalism after you swiftly skim the eye candy.   ;)

PChirp

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 11, 2015, 01:16:35 AM
Good article about gangsters and society in the New Yorker from a few months ago. By Malcom Gladwell
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/11/crooked-ladder

The Crooked Ladder. The criminal’s guide to upward mobility.

Gladwell is AWESOME!  Own several of his books.  :)

goldendeal

Little known fact...Richard Belzer  and Iggy Pop are the same person.
Perhaps, Belzer,,,err Pop, had a gig tonight somewhere.

BattyBrooke

That caller was a boss! Hahahaa! He was bustin da gotti balls old country style!

coaster

Did the latest caller just say "I'm the shit down here"?

Quote from: goldendeal on March 11, 2015, 01:16:27 AM

Yep. The only good source of info on the Mexican Drug War.

zeebo

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:19:44 AM

Their interviews used to be some of the best, don't know about these days.

goldendeal

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:19:44 AM

I never get past the letters to the editor, or the scratch and sniff centerfold.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on March 11, 2015, 01:16:35 AM
It's like a special boredom super-power where he can take great potential topics and with his Magic Hammer of Bland smash the interest out of them.

Zeeb, don't know whether to feel sorry for the man or get pissed off for listening.  Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment?  Sure you understand.   ;)

Nick el Ass

Belzer must have heard the show, and bailed on the interview because he too knows Noorie sucks.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on March 11, 2015, 01:24:42 AM
Their interviews used to be some of the best, don't know about these days.

No, no, don't get me wrong...the magazine has gone downhill big time!  Cancelled my subs long ago but they did use to have top notch interviews, candy aside.    :)

zeebo

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:25:44 AM
...Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment?  Sure you understand.   ;)

Oh yes, I'm mainly here as part of my self-imposed penance for past sins. 

goldendeal

I am waiting for Playboy to have a cougar issue and invite Linda Moulton Howe to do a series of pics on location around a farm.

PChirp

Quote from: goldendeal on March 11, 2015, 01:24:46 AM
I never get past the letters to the editor, or the scratch and sniff centerfold.

Scratch and Sniff, well, didn't subs to those periodicals but a neat concept, I guess.   :o

PChirp

Richard Belzer bails!  Funny as hell.  Truly cannot say as I blame him and he co-authored a book with Dave the idiot!  Hope he continues to take the open lines.  I'd kill for a "Gabber" to give him a ring!    ;D

goldendeal

Tip of the night: Best place to get past issue is garage sales...usually ole dad gets busted by his wife after she finds his stash under the mattress, and everything must go!! Great deal usually if you don't mind a few of the issues slightly used. ;)

PChirp

Quote from: goldendeal on March 11, 2015, 01:29:25 AM
I am waiting for Playboy to have a cougar issue and invite Linda Moulton Howe to do a series of pics on location around a farm.

Kind of like that whole "Butch & Peaches" pictorial, I assume.  Perhaps, I'm showing my age.   :o

Nick el Ass

Noorie is playing Tom Petty's song about free ballin'.

PChirp

Cover your eyes, Zeeb...

"Where the fuck is Richard Belzer?!?"

As you were, gentlemen.

goldendeal

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:29:26 AM
Scratch and Sniff, well, didn't subs to those periodicals but a neat concept, I guess.   :o

Ahh man you missed out, and when they added the 3D glasses, it was the ultimate experience! Thanks to the net, all that is gone (

Come to think about it, Jorch reminds me of Larry Flynt....from the same mold.

PChirp

Quote from: goldendeal on March 11, 2015, 01:33:51 AM
Tip of the night: Best place to get past issue is garage sales...usually ole dad gets busted by his wife after she finds his stash under the mattress, and everything must go!! Great deal usually if you don't mind a few of the issues slightly used. ;)

That's true, very, very TRUE!  ;D

Nick el Ass

Caller when talking about the missing plane: "Putin did did it."

goldendeal

Quote from: PChirp on March 11, 2015, 01:39:32 AM
That's true, very, very TRUE!  ;D

Must have bawls of steel to take them up the guys wife running the garage  sale and ask is she will take less..;)

Its gotten so low George is talking to Tommy now.

Annie in Alabama is a bounty hunter; now that's more like it.