• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Mad Martian's head grafted next to Hoagie's?    I never would have thought of that in a million years!   Good thing I don't hang out in this thread that much.

Y'all are some sadistic buggers.......................

crankshaft

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
Mad Martian's head grafted next to Hoagie's?    I never would have thought of that in a million years!   Good thing I don't hang out in this thread that much.

Y'all are some sadistic buggers.......................

Mad Martian's head would be a great head to graft onto RCH's body.

Robin's head would be an almost obligatory head to graft onto RCH's body.

Michelle, famous of various western fast food restaurants in Japan, would be a good head to graft on. RCH should have at least one ally among all the extra heads grafted onto his body.

I'm not sure it would work.  Wouldn't the Mad Martian head suck up all the oxygen, leaving the other heads just deprived, passed out, inert lumps?

crankshaft

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
I'm not sure it would work.  Wouldn't the Mad Martian head suck up all the oxygen, leaving the other heads just deprived, passed out, inert lumps?

RCH has "science" to use as a tool. RCH could take the radiator off of an old tractor, modify it, wire it into his vascular system, use some torsion field magic, and support dozens of extension heads.

Quote from: crankshaft on March 24, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

RCH has "science" to use as a tool. RCH could take the radiator off of an old tractor, modify it, wire it into his vascular system, use some torsion field magic, and support dozens of extension heads.

Well let's not get carried away - a rig like that would top out at supporting 19.5 heads wouldn't it?

QuoteHoagie should do a sports show

Good idea,-  Golf show would be awesome, I'd be interested to know what Club he recommends...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdQr16_uQWo

crankshaft

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
Well let's not get carried away - a rig like that would top out at supporting 19.5 heads wouldn't it?

Or 195

Or 1,950

Or 195,000

Or anything that RCH claimed to be '19.5-ish'

Quote from: crankshaft on March 24, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
Or 195

Or 1,950

Or 195,000

Or anything that RCH claimed to be '19.5-ish'

Or perhaps Richard's head could be replaced with an Osiris?   That would be kind of bad ass

NASA would *love* it!

Quote from: AlternativeSide on March 24, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
Good idea,-  Golf show would be awesome, I'd be interested to know what Club he recommends...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdQr16_uQWo

33 degree Wedge.  What else?  This hybrid thing?

crankshaft

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
Or perhaps Richard's head could be replaced with an Osiris?   That would be kind of bad ass

NASA would *love* it!

RCH already has the lamp...

Quote from: crankshaft on March 24, 2018, 05:10:34 PM
RCH already has the lamp...

Ok.  This has gotten rather weird, has it not?  Perhaps I should retreat back into my more natural haunts on bellgab...............

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Ok.  This has gotten rather weird, has it not?  Perhaps I should retreat back into my more natural haunts on bellgab...............
Because they're less weird?  ;)

Morgus

Sounds like Hoagie made it on tonight live.

He has posted the plan for tomorrow night's show now too:

albrecht

Braaaps. That was the AR-15 etc with a bump-stock that RCH and the kids want to ban. Wouldn't make a sound in space though, right? That is where the action is at? Tune, In, Drop, Out says RCH?  ;)

"couple, three-days ago" conversations ended!!

Quote from: ShayP on March 24, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
Say hey Etouffee!  The most edible avatar on BellGab.  I'd suck the face off that little bugger.  Anyway...

Yes, I'm a huge baseball fan.  Pittsburgh Pirates.

(Torsion) Field of Dreams.  LOL!  Someone needs to Photoshop Hoagie's head onto Kevin Costner.   ;D   K_Dubb where are you!!?  :D

Yeah!  Please, K_Dubb, where are you?  I want that poster!

albrecht

Agreed, we all miss K_Dubb. Btw, methinks RCH mining coins my processor n fans goes haywire when I listen to the actual live feed from is site. But when d/l the show later in mp3 from -whereever- and listen it is the usual RCH stuff but no fan noise and computer spinning. 19.5? Torsion? Bulova? who knows....

Quote from: albrecht on March 24, 2018, 10:21:46 PM
my processor n fans goes haywire when I listen to the actual live feed .  19.5? Torsion? Bulova? who knows....

Maybe you haven't heard but They're trying to silence Hoagland!

comaphobe

mining coins my processor n fans goes haywire when I listen to the actual live feed from is site. But when d/l the show later in mp3 from -whereever- and listen it is the usual RCH stuff but no fan noise and computer spinning.

+195

Morgus

Hoagie doesn't like his guest to have background noises like glass clinking...

when d/l the show later and listen there is no fan noise

It must be the millions of fans in Hoaglands studio audience... Wait, what the hell is that clicking !!!

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on March 24, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
Hoagie doesn't like his guest to have background noises like glass clinking...
The glass doesn't 'crack' the 'crack' rock makes that sounds when heated and subliming/smoking, so I hear.

albrecht

Quote from: Maxwell on March 24, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
Clinking is the new braaps.
They got some donations? Celebrating with some Cold Duck? (Only say cause paramour into Chinese medicine, so)

QuoteThey got some donations

that explains it,, to many people are clicking the donation button...

Quote from: Zenman on March 24, 2018, 11:47:27 PM
Late braaps. Is it Cavett night?
It wouldn't matter, as the guest is a bit of an Hellenic dud.

Zenman

Quote from: Étouffée on March 24, 2018, 11:52:12 PM
It wouldn't matter, as the guest is a bit of an Hellenic dud.

Sorry to hear that. And you're right--it's asking too much, even for a Cavett-mode Hoagie, to sufficiently impede the deficiencies of Hellenic dudism.

Quote from: Zenman on March 25, 2018, 12:07:29 AM
Sorry to hear that. And you're right--it's asking too much, even for a Cavett-mode Hoagie, to sufficiently impede the deficiencies of Hellenic dudism.
Yep.  We'll just have to hope for better next time;
same bat time, same bat channel.