• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

The General

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 10:28:46 PM
great line from the movie......
Yes, hearing Chris Walken say "little blue fuckers" is worth watching that movie again.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 10:26:43 PM
OH SHIT - that good huh ?  I'm waiting on replay as I was an hour ...ish behind as well.

When he's talking about scientific things like comet ISON he's not too bad.

When he talking about photo 9 (which is compelling) he is so frustrating. Whilst I will admit that there is something to the photo, he makes a leap from it being an interesting looking rock to being the smoking gun that there was an ancient civilization. He won't even consider that it may be wreckage from failed missions. His logic is flawed.

Zap Rowsdower

Quote from: Bell_Weather on October 01, 2013, 10:28:56 PM
It was one of his c crane promos so its unlikely to be in the on-demand replay but if someone captures it in the immediate repeat maybe it could be saved for posterity.

k found it. around 10:44 central time

Ward

ok this is WEIRD i said a few pages back in this thread on tonights show i talked about the corpse of Carl Sagan wins....

then 20 minutes later whitely tells a walking corpse story then Whitely mentions Carl Sagan just afterward!

cue weird music..........

Laurakinch

Whitley is really becoming manic now. it's time to take your thorazine and go to bed now Whit, sheeesh! Sounds like Art is done...

SR-71

Art should interview RCH after RCH gets probed from a grey from Mars.

Zap Rowsdower

You have an incredibly beautiful family by the way.

That daughter. She is something special.

Ohhh my.

And that wife.

Ohhhhh my.

/chills

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 01, 2013, 10:33:22 PM
When he's talking about scientific things like comet ISON he's not too bad.

When he talking about photo 9 (which is compelling) he is so frustrating. Whilst I will admit that there is something to the photo, he makes a leap from it being an interesting looking rock to being the smoking gun that there was an ancient civilization. He won't even consider that it may be wreckage from failed missions. His logic is flawed.
Indeed...I've wormholed Art a couple of times that the piece can't be dismissed as wrecked sheilding from any or THAT mission within it's landing space being out of any other possible's cause it's not like they've ROLLED any craft's together and said hey so and so takes a picture of so and so...so..SO! lol!

Specially looks like heat shielding with rocket's type system to push it off and away from the craft...and meant to burn up quite significantly

shell88

Poor Whitley.  God bless his little lost soul.

SR-71

The greys could be from the 19.5 Recon Platoon.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 01, 2013, 10:40:36 PM

Ohhh my.

And that wife.

Ohhhhh my.

/chills

that quote from whitley was so very creepy, obviously hoping it's not his last appearance on Dark Matter

Bell_Weather

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 01, 2013, 10:46:49 PM
that quote from whitley was so very creepy, obviously hoping it's not his last appearance on Dark Matter

Wouldn't bother me if it was ...

Ward

guys i am way to over medicated from the dentist visit today can't stay up tonight cant hear the rest of the show, must go to bed, take care gang, goodnight.

shell88

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 01, 2013, 10:40:36 PM

Ohhh my.

And that wife.

Ohhhhh my.

/chills

Art's daughter looks to have some pretty fantastic energy. She does look beautiful both physically and energetically.   I didn't find anything wrong with Whitley's comments. He's just sounds like a guy who's been married too long and appreciates some youthfulness.

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 10:48:47 PM
guys i am way to over medicated tonight cant hear the rest of the show, must go to bed, take care gang, goodnight.
G'Night Ward!! - I can run a replay tomorrow if you can't get to it yourself at some point shoot a holla on here!

steelbot

Quote from: shell88 on October 01, 2013, 10:49:32 PM
  Art's daughter looks to have some pretty fantastic energy. She does look beautiful both physically and energetically.   I didn't find anything wrong with Whitley's comments. He's just sounds like a guy who's been married too long and appreciates some youthfulness.
hehehe it was the George Takai ..."OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

PrairieGhost

guys i am way to over medicated from the dentist visit today can't stay up tonight cant hear the rest of the show, must go to bed, take care gang, goodnight.

Goodnight!

Spinner

Goodnight, Ward. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

steelbot

I have to fess - GUildnavigator would be enjoying, the medication I have.  Highly medicated per Willie's instructionado=O

WildCard

Quote from: Spinner on October 01, 2013, 10:51:03 PM

Good night, Ward. I hope you feel better tomorrow.
Methinks he's feelin' pretty good tonight.

Spinner

I wonder if MV is going to fix the title of this thread and add Whitley's name. Wouldn't want people to think that RCH was on for the full show.

steelbot

YAY OPEN LINES!!!! HOPE THEY GET ON THIS Having maybe a screener that just ensures they know they're on the air!